Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
mmmmmmm Sleep
    #5109167 -

Tonights sleep may prove to be one of the most glorious sleeps ever....

I'm exausted from the last 2 weeks and for christmas I got new sheets and pillows!

I told my mom months ago, how it would be nice to have really nice comfortable pillows and sheets, because I really love sleeping and because I get so little of it, it would be great if the little sleep I had was the best possible.....

so she bought me new pillows, like the biggest softest ever and 500 thread count egyptian cotton sheets....crazy soft.

Actually I'm a little shocked by the whole thing...but mmmmmmmm sleep will be good.


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmmmm Sleep [Re: Gillette]
    #5109190 -

i got a new bed for christmas, my first really big queen sized one....ive had an extra long twin for yrs...its soooo nice to spread out on a big bed, plus having a friend sleep over will be much more comfortable :wink: 500 tread count sheetS though.... thats what i need

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmmmm Sleep [Re: Gillette]
    #5109209 -

hell yeah with the 500 egyptian thread count... thems some soft sheets.

Have a good restful sleep.. wish I could join you :cheers:

I mean.. on the comfortable bed that's what I mean.. yeah. I love comfort.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmmmm Sleep [Re: Shroomism]
    #5109220 -

Check out what we just got at kohls:

http://www.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/c3334?wid=230&hei=230&op_sharpen=1

:laugh:

1200 thread count. I think it's the nicest thing we own haha.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmmmm Sleep [Re: Gillette]
    #5109620 -

damn, good idea, thats what i should be doing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmmmm Sleep [Re: Zero7a1]
    #5109694 -

yea i just got a feather matress 1st one i ever had slept for 10 hours!!!! it was the best sleep ever!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmmmm Sleep [Re: Gillette]
    #5109708 -



Gillette, who's that brunette bombshell on the right? Are you related?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmmmm Sleep [Re: RESTLESS]
    #5109711 -

yeah man thats my younger sister.


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmmmm Sleep [Re: Gillette]
    #5109721 -

she's sexy :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Son Of JFK Conspirator Drops New Bombshell Revelations... psilosibling 1,902 12 05/09/07 08:16 AM
by psilosibling
* How do you sleep?
( 1 2 all )
Shroom_Herder 2,646 26 11/28/04 04:43 PM
by LthirdSeyeD
* mmmmmmm! SubGen1us 681 13 08/29/04 10:41 PM
by Redstorm
* Wikileaks Founder Assange releases 91,000 reports covering the war in Afghanistan from 2004 to 2010
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
DeadHearts 7,740 97 08/02/10 01:22 AM
by Konyap
* Look At this incredible bombshell! Djdoobieleave 1,470 12 10/30/05 03:31 PM
by Roadkill
* Sleeping while inverted--- (hanging upside down) Dangerous?
( 1 2 all )
SillyWilly 30,573 20 06/30/15 03:20 PM
by r00tuuu123
* Anyone else here sleep naked? thenewuser 1,095 17 04/05/05 07:44 AM
by Adden
* where do you sleep? Acidic_SlothM 1,053 19 12/23/05 04:02 PM
by Acidic_Sloth

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
645 topic views. 6 members, 98 guests and 196 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.