Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
where do you sleep?
    #5098143 -

post a picture of where you sleep. ^_~



heh. the books are as follows:

A+ Operating System Fundementals
The Silmarilian
The Fellowship of the Rings


/me geeks out


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where do you sleep? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5098163 -

that looks like my grandparents' guest room.

They had a waterbed. It was comfortable.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where do you sleep? [Re: Konnrade]
    #5098165 -

it is comfortable. very comfortable.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where do you sleep? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5098173 -

Nice room! I sleep on an old military cot. OD green canvas with wood frame. Fucking thing is heavy. Korea or Vietnam issue I think.


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where do you sleep? [Re: daimyo]
    #5098180 -

my bed is 3 pieces ... and each piece is heavy as fuck. the headboard takes the cake though. it took 5 of us to lift it.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where do you sleep? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5098184 -

Used to have a twin bed. When I started having a lot of people over I got a futon and matching glass end tables, and a cocktail table. (perfect tables for chopping :grin:) So yeah I sleep on a futon. It isn't too bad but it can be uncomfortable at times. I might just toss it and get a king sized bed seeing as I never have anybody over anymore.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where do you sleep? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5098288 -

i sleep on a pile of money, surrounded by beautiful women

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where do you sleep? [Re: BLAST_420]
    #5098297 -

BLAST_420 said:
i sleep on a pile of trash, surrounded by feces and men




--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where do you sleep? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5098329 -



Next to him. I'm hardcore.


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where do you sleep? [Re: BLAST_420]
    #5098339 -

BLAST_420 said:
i sleep on a pile of money, surrounded by beautiful women



simpsons reference


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where do you sleep? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5098377 -



not the best picture, but you get the point...


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where do you sleep? [Re: Krishna]
    #5098407 -

finally, someone posts a picture.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where do you sleep? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5098414 -



--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where do you sleep? [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #5098426 -

nice pink blanket.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where do you sleep? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5098442 -

It's not pink it's red! It's a super soft plush throw. Underneath that is a cozy blue blanky that is soft like velvet and underneath that is a SUPER warm down comforter. I turn the heat way down at night to save money on my energy bill so I need lots of layers to keep warm.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where do you sleep? [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #5098456 -

it still looks pink to me.


that's okay .. my sheets are girly too. ^_^


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where do you sleep? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5098466 -

I wish I could say it was my girlfriend's but alas...

KC's been sleeping alone these days.

Maybe if I got a bigger bed they will come.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where do you sleep? [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #5098474 -

i have a big bed, and they aren't coming ...

/me looks at her big empty bed and sighs


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where do you sleep? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5098487 -

I have a bad back...
so I sleep in my recliner.



I make visits into the bedroom for reasons other than sleep!~

:smirk:


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where do you sleep? [Re: Roadkill]
    #5098495 -

looks comfy.


heh .. i bet you do, Roadkill .. i bet you do. :wink:


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How do you sleep?
( 1 2 all )
Shroom_Herder 2,646 26 11/28/04 04:43 PM
by LthirdSeyeD
* mmmmmmm Sleep Gillette 645 8 12/26/05 11:53 PM
by RESTLESS
* Sleeping while inverted--- (hanging upside down) Dangerous?
( 1 2 all )
SillyWilly 30,573 20 06/30/15 03:20 PM
by r00tuuu123
* Anyone else here sleep naked? thenewuser 1,095 17 04/05/05 07:44 AM
by Adden
* Sleep
( 1 2 all )
Mcdoopy 1,805 36 03/10/06 05:21 AM
by fresh313
* Can't Sleep CaRnAgECaNdYS 691 17 11/25/05 09:47 AM
by Gomp
* Does any one else like sleeping in their cars?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,005 21 12/08/03 02:52 PM
by Anonymous
* Do I sleep too much? MOTH 1,782 19 09/14/04 03:40 PM
by Infrared

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,053 topic views. 5 members, 129 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.