Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Favorite drugs
    #5101779 -

Choose your favorite drug in these catogories
-Hallucinogens
-Stimulants
-Opitates
-Depressents
-Dissociatives
-Phenethylamines

Mine are Acid/shrooms, adderall, codeine, alcohol, dxm, ecstasy.

Feel free to add any classes of drugs that I havent


--------------------


“we have some shroomers in aisle twelve, I repeat, shroomers on aisle twelve.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite drugs [Re: Willsk8t4shrooms]
    #5101796 -

Mescaline, Psilocybin, LSA, Alcohol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite drugs [Re: Willsk8t4shrooms]
    #5101818 -

Hallucinogens - Magic mushrooms (copelandia cyanaseans!)
Stimulants - MDMA
Opiates - Never taken opiates to get high, I like Kratom which makes me feel really nice and realxed, though does that count?
Depressants - Not into depressants, I guess alcohol but I'm not a big fan of it.
Dissaciatives - Nitrous Oxide/Ketamine
Phenethylamines - All my experiences with Phens haven't been good except when combining with other drugs. I don't like the visuals they produce :frown:


--------------------
"The only thing I'm high on is Love for my Son and Daughters. Yes, a little LSD is all I need."
-Marge Simpson

Edited by cubeladd (12/24/05 12:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite drugs [Re: cubeladd]
    #5101912 -

My favourites would be:

1: Mushrooms
2: Weed
3: Opium
4: E

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite drugs [Re: Willsk8t4shrooms]
    #5101929 -

hallucinogen: acid (by far my favorite drug of any kind)
stimulant: caffeine. i'm not a great fan of stimulants anymore, but caffeine is nice in the morning.
opiate: i've only tried one; heroin.
depressant: dunno, does cannabis count?
dissociative: ketamine.
phenethylamine: 2C-B.


--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite drugs [Re: alsey]
    #5102229 -

Hallucinogin - AMT
Simulant - Coke/Caffine
Opiate - Phentynal
Depresent - Alky
Dissociative - K/N2o
Phenethylamine - 2cb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite drugs [Re: Shevek]
    #5102445 -

Weed Weed Weed

:thumbup:


--------------------
"I've been mad for fucking years, absolutely years, been
over the edge for yonks, been working me buns off for bands..."

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the
most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even
if you're not mad..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite drugs *DELETED* [Re: Willsk8t4shrooms]
    #5102570 -

Post deleted by Psilicubes

Reason for deletion: Property of the DEA


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite drugs [Re: Psilicubes]
    #5102582 -

No.

MDMA is a phenethylamine which is also considered a stimulant. Mescaline also falls into this catagory.

Psilocybin is a tryptamine which is in the indole family with LSD, but I think that LSD isn't a tryptamine.


--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite drugs [Re: Willsk8t4shrooms]
    #5102586 -

-Hallucinogens---Mescaline 1st, LSD 2nd, Psilocybin 3rd
-Stimulants---Ephedrine
-Opitates---I guess morphine but I hate the itch.
-Depressents---alcohol
-Dissociatives---N2O
-Phenethylamines---MDMA


--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite drugs *DELETED* [Re: Ekstaza]
    #5102603 -

Post deleted by Psilicubes

Reason for deletion: Property of the DEA


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite drugs [Re: Willsk8t4shrooms]
    #5103246 -

Weed,Shrooms,MDMA,N,N-DMT,and 5-MeO-DMT...many other drug have been fun like LSD but realy dont tuch acid much any more. Alot of the 2C class of drugs are great eg 2C-I,2C-E,2C-T-7,2C-B...

ok its offical i might have a drug problem


--------------------
We had two bags of grass... pellets of mescaline... five sheets of high-powered blotter acid... a salt shaker half-full of cocaine... a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers.     
Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer...     
- a pint of raw ether...
- Shit !     
two dozen amyls.     
Not that we needed all that for the trip... but once you get locked into a serious drug collection... the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite drugs [Re: Psilicubes]
    #5103263 -

Hallucinogens: psilocin/psilocybin, cannabis? (where does this go?)
Stimulants: dextroamphetamine
Opitates: Vicoden
Depressents: Alcohol
Dissociatives: DXM
Phenethylamines: no experience.


--------------------

Purple haze, all in my brain, lately things just don't seem the same. Actin' funny but I don't know why, 'scuse me while I kiss the sky.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite drugs [Re: Kaleidoscope]
    #5103374 -

I <3 Maryjane
I <3 mushrooms


--------------------
-]Stoner4life[-
4 * 2 * 0
That funky, skunky, smelling green shit
Sing my song, puff all night long....
As I take hits of the bong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite drugs [Re: stoner4life]
    #5103463 -

mushies and weed are all i need


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite drugs [Re: MrClam]
    #5103478 -

Mushies, weed and N2O!


--------------------
Any information written above is purely fictional.
Any images do not belong to the owner of this account.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite drugs [Re: Jfisher]
    #5103483 -

Shrooms,marijuana,adderal,opiates,alcohol. i like all of those.


--------------------


OI OI OI

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite drugs [Re: Bkultra]
    #5103541 -

Bkultra said:
Weed,Shrooms,MDMA,N,N-DMT,and 5-MeO-DMT...many other drug have been fun like LSD but realy dont tuch acid much any more. Alot of the 2C class of drugs are great eg 2C-I,2C-E,2C-T-7,2C-B...

ok its offical i might have a drug problem




At least it's an enlightening drug problem!  :grin:


--------------------

Purple haze, all in my brain, lately things just don't seem the same. Actin' funny but I don't know why, 'scuse me while I kiss the sky.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite drugs [Re: Kaleidoscope]
    #5103547 -

1. Mushrooms
2. LSD
3. THC + Opium

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite drugs [Re: glueman]
    #5103574 -

shrooms, cannabis, mdma, n20 are my favs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* quotes from your favorite drug!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 13,045 107 08/08/04 07:56 PM
by HarvestTheBrain
* favorite drug related film
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
n0xious 12,416 105 08/31/16 03:34 PM
by BANANA.MAN
* What's your favorite drug?
( 1 2 3 all )
FatVsAsia 6,063 40 02/24/13 08:14 PM
by something super extreme
* My I-Pod is quickly becoming my favorite drug Noviseer 2,448 15 04/21/04 01:50 PM
by Xochitl
* Post every drug you've EVER done
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Wysefool 9,030 60 09/26/08 10:22 AM
by CherryBom
* fav drug to do
( 1 2 3 all )
imarideronthestorm 3,989 42 05/05/04 11:54 AM
by ekomstop
* Growing out of drugs? ShroomyMcPot 2,705 11 03/08/04 01:10 PM
by scotsman1
* So Geokills, what kind of drugs do you do?
( 1 2 all )
Grandpa 4,633 23 09/16/03 01:47 PM
by NapkinOfDoom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,923 topic views. 5 members, 403 guests and 265 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
Calendar Event: 12/24/55
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.