Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I NEED TO MOVE OUT! [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5086068 -

Fund Raisers have begun. Wish me luck.

Hopefully i can make enough to pay rent for 1 full year right off the bat, so i don't have to worry about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I NEED TO MOVE OUT! [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5086088 -

Only the nacho-flavored kids.  :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I NEED TO MOVE OUT! [Re: Liquidkick]
    #5086103 -

back in 1981, my dad froze like, 7100 Rorer 714's. (ludes for you young folk) He forgot about them, and in 1984, I found them in our ice chest and sold those suckers for 10 bucks a shot!!
I turned 18 in 1986, and had $22-Grand to move out!! (It took till I was 22 to lose my pill addiction tho'......)


--------------------
*You have just destroyed one model XQJ-37 nuclear powered pansexual
roto-plooker....and you're gonna have to pay for it.


"the Cow bell as a symbol of unbridled passion, ladies and gentlemen!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I NEED TO MOVE OUT! [Re: Liquidkick]
    #5086127 -

i am not a drug user.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* thoughts on dimensions automanM 1,040 5 09/27/03 03:00 PM
by student
* Only in Pennsylvania RandalFlagg 1,277 19 11/19/05 12:45 PM
by WeAreAllOne
* do not move to california
( 1 2 3 all )
kaiowas 4,873 40 09/07/04 09:15 PM
by schmektron
* moving today!!! RebelSteve33 707 8 09/06/03 04:17 AM
by Ripple
* Why don't you all make a pennsylvania gathering Captain Loafy McPoopdick 933 18 07/14/05 01:59 PM
by Irradiated_Feces
* Moving to Canada - Calling Shroomerites - SERIOUS!
( 1 2 3 all )
lukeboots 5,214 43 12/16/04 12:50 PM
by Gus
* Help me, I'm moving to LA
( 1 2 all )
Divided_Sky 2,419 20 01/04/05 10:22 AM
by BrAiN
* Move to the Country Spiffy 1,434 10 11/25/03 11:16 PM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
956 topic views. 3 members, 250 guests and 205 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.