Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
seattle its over
    #500146 -

the frost today froze my patch the mushrooms were mushcubes rock hard thawed no real damage i got there fast

oh well maybe it will warm up again for another flush i got about 10pounds dry this year

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: seattle its over [Re: LCid]
    #500152 -

We got Froze out here in University Place and Tacoma to :(

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: seattle its over [Re: LCid]
    #500762 -

10pounds dry eh?

..how many mushrooms are in 10pounds dry, eh? =)

Keep shroomin,
GG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: seattle its over [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #501491 -

Many more than 10 lbs wet!Hehe!
Did I win, did I win?! hehe!
BTW, it takes about 3 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie-Roll Tootsie-Pop, but only if you're damned good at it! Hehe!
Oh yeah, I didn't dry any mushrooms at all this year. Although, all of the cyans I picked this year, which was quite enough, probably would have weighed about 7-8 oz. tops if they were dried.
I'm guessing LCid picked about 20x as many mushrooms as I did. Whoa, who needs that many mushrooms? I gave all but about 1/2 oz. away to friends. LCid is the man! What a picker!
Stay cool and who cares if they're frost-bitten! -Levi7.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: seattle its over [Re: Levi7]
    #502404 -

Hey Levi,

I would say that there are about... 36,740 shrooms in a LB.

Fu*k yeah,
Stay cool,
GG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: seattle its over [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #503357 -

why do you guys overpick shroomies??? you cant eat all.. leave em for another shroomer to find..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: seattle its over [Re: AIRDOG]
    #504011 -

Hello Airdog,

Well i personally have never had 10 pounds dry of any mushroom.

But in the wise words of our friend mj,
"The shrooms are there to do anything you want with them."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: seattle its over [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #504297 -

i sold alot i had many many many fuckin patchs where they were everywhere mostlly in shoreline and north seattle(my area)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: seattle its over [Re: LCid]
    #506209 -

There have been many big claims made by LCid over the course of this fall season but never any pictures...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: seattle its over [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #506360 -

OK, OK!
I may have only picked about 17,000 dried mushrooms this season, but ilt was something that all of you would love to see. Well, I feel like I belong now! Seriously, I love the thought of out-picking every single one of you true mushroom lovers!
Actually, I'm fixin' to die now, so I'll just let you now that I never was a true mushroom lover! I'm only a victim of self-indulgence in popularity amongst the most elite of the strangest persons on the face of planet Earth.
I am Levi7! I am also the spirit of LCid and I must let my followers know that I am a fraud and I have 100x overestimated my mushroom-hunting powers! I will never again trust myself to speak truth, as truth is nothing but words that my fingers utter in need for persons, with their monitoring eyes, to think highly of me!
I admit that I am wrong and that I have really only picked but a patch of Enteloma, a patch of Conocybe, a patch of Panaeolina, a patch of Psathyrella, a patch of Marasmii, a patch of Mycena, and goddamnit a beautiful patch of Russulas!
Here's my new-years resolution: I'm gonna find many Psilocybes this year and I will never again lie or stretch the truth about any mushrooms I find, whether they be the ones that make Shroomerites like me or mushrooms that make Shroomerites think I'm learning my mushrooms.
Although, this will not happen until 12 o'clock tonight, seeing as how resoliutiions need not take place until the new year!
Stay cool!-LCid, OOPS. Levi7.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: seattle its over [Re: Levi7]
    #506383 -

It's good to come clean. I hope you can keep your resolution.

Joshua


--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: seattle its over [Re: Joshua]
    #506414 -

levi I just want to say that you are cool.....very cool....and I know what I a'm takling about because I'm relalyyly drunk......you mad e fun of this lcid guy in the funniest way possible...which is good becuz this guy is obviously full of shit....serioulsy,...I would like to see these 10 lbs dry in the flessh cuz I would probly jizz mjyslef....I guess that might be possible if he picked lots of stuntzii....but it still would have taken months and months of constant picking...I mean if this guy picked that manyh than he probably has no life....than again I am quite drunk , so maybe my perception's just way off...newayz dog if he picked that many than i dont' see how I could have found any cyans at all this year....of course I am drunk so forgive me if I'm being stupid here..,,,


--------------------
everything everyone everywhere.
forever and ever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: seattle its over [Re: Levi7]
    #506470 -

hahahahaha

That was classic Levi7. You rock :)

DH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: seattle its over [Re: spores]
    #507148 -

no camra youfckin fake as bitch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mushroom ID needed- Seattle Area find seattle_duder 1,529 7 03/28/08 07:32 PM
by molimo140
* Is overpicking a problem? Anonymous 2,447 18 07/27/02 08:17 PM
by Abyss
* Shroomerite discoveries
( 1 2 all )
doitagain 3,766 37 03/08/09 01:26 AM
by Subbedhunter420
* Has anybody ever met a random shroomer or even shroomerite in the fields? by accident?
( 1 2 all )
PsillyNilly 5,202 30 03/23/05 03:26 AM
by ajna
* nevermind *DELETED* Typingwords 2,337 17 09/17/02 02:30 AM
by GGreatOne234
* HUGE Cyanescen Patch - Seattle Sunday Great Scott 1,963 4 10/25/04 01:43 AM
by Super_Blunt
* ATTN: SHROOMERITES> A MESSAGE FROM MJSHROOMER mjshroomer 1,595 3 07/25/01 10:40 AM
by psilocyber
* Seattle Saturday kloomie 865 4 10/05/06 02:12 PM
by kloomie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
1,552 topic views. 2 members, 17 guests and 57 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.