Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4291936 -

yea but this is the real world not an internet board

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: goobler]
    #4292009 -

No shit, I will be going out to California to work on a medical marijuana farm, in other words risking my freedom to help the cause and others, something I've done countless times. I never back down from what I believe in, ever. I'm willing to give my life for the causes I believe in strongly, and life is worth much more than $8mil.  :smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4292030 -

perhaps to you but obviously not Ricky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: goobler]
    #4292056 -

Which makes him a nutless tool,  :thumbdown: :mad2: :nonono: to Ricky if this is true.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5034009 -

I think he wanted to set a good example as the head coach of his kid's football team...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: LifeIsSweet]
    #5034153 -

I think he's an idiot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: Learyfan]
    #5034190 -

Well, he's still making obscene amounts of money playing a game, so I'd say his career is okay.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #5034213 -

When has ricky ever came out publicly against the use of marijauna? In fact when he was asked by the host of 60 mins at a press release conference if he still smoked a little marijauna everyonce in awhile he just simply smiled and responded that he can't do that anymore. Not that he didn't wan't to that he can't. He's a little confused I agree but he atleast has talent as a football player and thats all he is.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #5035626 -

lol :rolleyes:, he owes the dolphins 8 MILLION dollars. give the guy a break. i saw his interview on 60 minutes and he seems like a real chill dude. ive never seen him publicly denouce pot use either.


--------------------
cross my heart and hope to die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: Snip]
    #5035643 -

I did not read the post so this is my take on it. I think he is always going to be a pothead. In the back of his mind its just sitting there waiting to come out. He is going to have to stoip thought ofr as long as his current contract plays out and he is out of the nfl. But as soon as he gets out he will be toking it up.


--------------------
Yeaaa im still alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sandra Bennett's view on medical marijuana Shroom_Herder 2,431 8 12/18/04 06:58 PM
by delta9
* hemp & marijuana: myths & realities eric_the_redS 3,671 10 11/02/12 02:16 PM
by SARAtonin
* The Anti-porn Guy
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 8,108 46 11/28/03 11:12 AM
by Panoramix
* William Penn V - "Swami" (mp3) LearyfanS 880 3 07/07/05 08:00 AM
by Learyfan
* Act To Protect Medical Marijuana Patients Now! John 1,638 4 07/05/04 09:15 PM
by John
* keller williams is awesome eric_the_redS 1,043 9 03/08/04 05:43 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Federal Anti-Drug Laws Trump State Pot Rules THE KRAT BARON 1,682 6 06/08/05 09:26 AM
by barfightlard
* medical marijuana vote THIS WEEK Infrared 1,069 4 07/06/04 11:11 AM
by Infrared

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,780 topic views. 4 members, 19 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.