Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now?
    #4290449 -

Ricky Williams is coming back to the NFL. I heard a rumor that he is coming out against marijuana, saying it ravaged his life and destroyed his career, etc..

Is there any truth to this? If Williams is really saying this, then my guess is that he's being forced to say it by the NFL in order to be able to return. I still think it's lame if it's true. What a sell out move. Anyone else hear about this?







--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: Learyfan]
    #4290471 -

hmmmm lets look at his case


option #1


"hey guys I love to smoke"----owes the Dolphins 8 mil



Option #2


"boy I was wrong its bad stuff, I want to be good"

Comes back making 3.5 mil for 1st year and may even get his debt restructured/waived

what would you do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: goobler]
    #4290482 -

Good point. I just wish he had thought this through before hand so that he didn't have to stoop to this level.

Is it true that he's publicly denouncing pot use, though? I can't find anything about it.





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: Learyfan]
    #4290595 -

That's what happens when dumb ass fuckers do drugs. They get in a bad situation, and the drug is waht ends up looking bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4290600 -

Yep....He is probably just saying that stuff to cover his ass and get a slap on the wrist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: Cytokine]
    #4290621 -

yoshie1 said:
Yep....He is probably just saying that stuff to cover his ass and get a slap on the wrist.



Yeah, he's pulling a Snoop Dogg. This man still smokes huge blunts to the head each night.





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: Learyfan]
    #4290627 -

Yeah, there's no way in hell that I believed Snoop quit when he said he did.

Was there a reason he said he quit or was he just saying it so people would think it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4290717 -

i remember like the first week or 2 that snoop said he quit... he was on jimmy kimmel show and his eyes were so cashed... i was laughing, ok snoop , sure you quit :blazed:


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: Infrared]
    #4290759 -

Regardless of Ricky smokin weed or not, the DOLPHINS STILL SUCK.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: kronnyQ]
    #4290922 -

:thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #4291645 -

Ha nice...Big Ben hangs out down on the main drag where I live, I've seen him a couple of times. He got my roomates ex's phone number and called her up and was a big prevert tho....

Oh well guess u can do what you want if you are an nfl star :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4291743 -

Deadmaker said:
Yeah, there's no way in hell that I believed Snoop quit when he said he did.

Was there a reason he said he quit or was he just saying it so people would think it?



His tour bus got popped with some large amount of weed. I'm sure the DEA made a deal with him, where if he pretended to not smoke anymore he would get a reduction of his sentence. I'm sure they realize that Snoop is a walking advertisement for weed and that if he claimed to have "seen the light" that his fans would follow suit.





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #4291761 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: goobler]
    #4291775 -

:wink:

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: Redstorm]
    #4291808 -

its my fav thing


:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: goobler]
    #4291811 -

Imma get you something else cool next year too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: Redstorm]
    #4291818 -

I'm already planning out this years fun...perhaps a lottery system

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: goobler]
    #4291823 -

I have a job now, so picking something out this year will be much easier. It did work out well last year though. A bunch of people pitched in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: Redstorm]
    #4291832 -

I know it was so kind of you guys...made my year

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Ricky Williams anti-marijuana now? [Re: goobler]
    #4291903 -

What would I do? I would stick with my beliefs and take that 8 mil fall so I can continue to support the movement.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sandra Bennett's view on medical marijuana Shroom_Herder 2,431 8 12/18/04 06:58 PM
by delta9
* hemp & marijuana: myths & realities eric_the_redS 3,671 10 11/02/12 02:16 PM
by SARAtonin
* The Anti-porn Guy
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 8,110 46 11/28/03 11:12 AM
by Panoramix
* William Penn V - "Swami" (mp3) LearyfanS 880 3 07/07/05 08:00 AM
by Learyfan
* Act To Protect Medical Marijuana Patients Now! John 1,638 4 07/05/04 09:15 PM
by John
* keller williams is awesome eric_the_redS 1,043 9 03/08/04 05:43 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Federal Anti-Drug Laws Trump State Pot Rules THE KRAT BARON 1,682 6 06/08/05 09:26 AM
by barfightlard
* medical marijuana vote THIS WEEK Infrared 1,069 4 07/06/04 11:11 AM
by Infrared

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,780 topic views. 3 members, 163 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.