Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
some of my art
    #5027111 -

I haven't had a chance to show any of my work recently so I thought I'd post some. Anyone else feel free to post your stuff too.

Pencil drawing of Chan Marshall from Cat Power


this is a doodle I'm working on just for fun, it's acrylic on cardboard.


cover art I did for my friends zine. It's prismacolor pen and pencil on bristol board.


sorry about the flash. This is a work in progress. The background is acrylic paint and the details are oil. On canvas.


--------------------

"Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some of my art [Re: Rainier]
    #5027257 -

You're pretty talented :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some of my art [Re: RESTLESS]
    #5027517 -

great stuff, i dig it!


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some of my art [Re: Rainier]
    #5027915 -

Very good job, I like them a lot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some of my art [Re: Trav]
    #5028056 -

thanks everyone. creating stuff is what I live for, I think I'd go nuts if I didn't.


--------------------

"Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Rainier]
    #5028107 -

.

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/03/13 11:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best, cheapest practice medium for acrylics? SuperD 465 5 08/09/10 09:38 PM
by Cactusdan
* Pencil and Paper - The Master Alchemist....... PhanTomCat 985 9 01/15/08 08:54 PM
by demiu5
* Acrylic Painting Start Up Cost Intrepid-Traveler 356 1 08/09/12 03:30 PM
by elsebasf
* colored pencil LoverofEarth 1,360 11 11/22/02 11:17 AM
by TeKHeAD009
* okay colored pencil LoverofEarth 1,423 11 11/11/02 03:07 PM
by LoverofEarth
* "The Road To..." pencil drawing KeepAskingTime 1,423 8 11/14/01 12:11 AM
by missulena
* Pencil Unity333 911 7 09/20/05 10:20 AM
by Unity333
* pencil art thePatient 897 6 11/09/03 04:01 PM
by chunder

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
714 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.