Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
At least I only had one exam to fail
    #5019604 -

I just bombed my geography exam.

It wasn't for lack of studying, I've studied all week and have been up to date on all the homework and have been reviewing, so its not for lack of trying.

My prof told us last week, exactly what he was going to put on the exam. He told us what to study. so I studied all that the most. Then today he laughed as we looked at the exams and realized that NONE of that stuff was on the exam.
I wanted to cry. I've never failed an exam. I've never failed. Some girls did cry. Some of the guys just handed their exams back to him. It was terrible. I can't even beleive it really happened. I gave it a shot tho, so maybe he'll just pass everyone that at least tried.


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At least I only had one exam to fail [Re: Gillette]
    #5019617 -

what an ass of a professor! :thumbdown:


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At least I only had one exam to fail [Re: lukeboots]
    #5019626 -

that's fucking horrible karma!

does that guy want to get shot up by some depressed over stressed kid?

hopefully it's a joke and everyone gets As.

i'm no girl but i probably would cry too.


--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (12/05/05 07:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At least I only had one exam to fail [Re: Gillette]
    #5019627 -

That is surprisingly assholish.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At least I only had one exam to fail [Re: freddurgan]
    #5019630 -

Damn, that's not very fair.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At least I only had one exam to fail [Re: Gillette]
    #5019634 -

sounds like something a strict proffesor would do at princeton or somethin


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At least I only had one exam to fail [Re: Gillette]
    #5019637 -

Go to the board of ed., they'll string him up if enough of you go to them concerned that he does a bad job. :crazy2:


--------------------
:cannibal::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::cannibal:

"The truth is you're the weak and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At least I only had one exam to fail [Re: _Aegis_]
    #5019642 -

unless he has tenure.


--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At least I only had one exam to fail [Re: Gillette]
    #5019656 -

That is a pretty shitty thing to do. However, if you look at it differently, maybe this is a good lesson? College is supposed to prepare you for the real world, right? Well, there are a lot of assholes in the real world. I can't believe some of the shifty assholes out there and the stuff they try to get away with...I guess the lesson here is, next time cover your ass (i.e. study all the material).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At least I only had one exam to fail *DELETED* [Re: leery11]
    #5019662 -

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At least I only had one exam to fail [Re: blink]
    #5019677 -

well I did study everything I had, notes for and everything I had bookmarked in the text, so thats why I thought I'd at least give it a shot.

Some of my classmates and I talked about it after class, if we all fail, we're going to petition it.


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At least I only had one exam to fail [Re: Gillette]
    #5019686 -

The religon exam tomorrow, isn't written, its a presentation of material, and I'm set for that. The powerpoint is great and everything else is ready to go.


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At least I only had one exam to fail [Re: Gillette]
    #5019700 -

What a dick.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At least I only had one exam to fail [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5019783 -

Class curves are what saved my ass in college and hopefully it will help you. As long as you did better than most in your class then you're fine. He can't fail everyone. And I'm gonna have to agree with everybody else that your prof sounds like a huge ass. Try not to get too worked up over it.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At least I only had one exam to fail [Re: Gillette]
    #5019866 -

I still love you
:hug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At least I only had one exam to fail [Re: Gillette]
    #5019875 -

What a prick. Just try to put it behind you right now so you can focus on your other exams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At least I only had one exam to fail [Re: Gillette]
    #5019987 -

What a cock....Slash his tires


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At least I only had one exam to fail [Re: barfightlard]
    #5020023 -

:rooster:


--------------------
Now go Home.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At least I only had one exam to fail [Re: barfightlard]
    #5020024 -

He's a real old bitter man too. I was sitting in the exam thinking maybe he'll laugh so hard, he'll just keel over and die. Then I felt bad. And would have felt bad if he had died. But he's old, he's lived a long life...it wouldn't have been so bad....then maybe we wouldn't have had to write the exam...


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At least I only had one exam to fail [Re: Gillette]
    #5020088 -

ha you should wink his way...that'll kill him

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Taking an exam when stoned and tired MOTH 865 8 09/17/04 09:06 AM
by Phishgrrl
* I think I just butchered this paleontology lab exam. Madtowntripper 777 6 10/11/06 01:23 PM
by demiu5
* Horrible professor, what can I do? Innominate 2,280 13 12/05/06 11:19 PM
by zoombie
* I failed that exam like the shuttle Challenger failed to make orbit
( 1 2 all )
Kid_Orgo 2,379 22 12/13/07 04:07 PM
by Iron_Hymen
* I just failed another Calc II test. *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
PJDIDDLE 2,729 20 10/19/07 10:00 PM
by TODAY
* Help me motivate for my exam
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Colonel Kurtz Ph.D 5,757 100 09/08/05 11:44 AM
by Annom
* lol at my proffesor
( 1 2 all )
Stonerguy 960 21 03/13/07 11:19 PM
by shroomhead0069
* Professors that go on tangents Gumby 1,366 11 02/29/08 01:58 PM
by blackegg

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,022 topic views. 1 members, 12 guests and 132 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.