Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: WTF just happened [Re: Kada]
    #5013231 -

DXM is what makes you trip n Robo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF just happened [Re: goobler]
    #5013251 -

OOO, well then, that makes sense now. lol. Thank you for that explination.

I swore id never do that again tho, one of my good friends got hooked on that stuff, she was drinking a bottle of robo a day, so we made her quit and swore not to do it if it was causing that big of a problem with one of our friends.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF just happened [Re: Kada]
    #5013282 -

look DXM up on Erowid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF just happened [Re: goobler]
    #5013343 -

When I was taking DXM, it was extremely fun, but when you have 100G of dxm just laying around, you tend to take it more often than you should.  I think it came out to like ~50 cents per 500mg or something rediculous like that.  Good times, but definitly a lot of puking :puke:


--------------------
  Moderation is key 

  "There is no god higher than truth." 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF just happened [Re: freddurgan]
    #5013394 -

"Apparently we were processing like champions."

this might be important. Were all of you eating, or otherwise ingesting anything together beforehand?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF just happened [Re: Dreamer987]
    #5013423 -

Everytime I see your sig Dreamer, I want to watch Waking Life.  :thumbup: :thumbup:


--------------------
  Moderation is key 

  "There is no god higher than truth." 


Edited by D4NK (12/04/05 10:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF just happened [Re: Dreamer987]
    #5013495 -

We hadn't eaten that much that day. I probably hadn't eaten for about 8 hours. I skipped eating dinner so I could have an empty stomach.

But 300mg? No way it can be as strong as it was last night. Balls to the wall out of body experience mayhem.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF just happened [Re: freddurgan]
    #5013498 -

its all about the conversion rate...DXM-DXO


hell on the liver though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF just happened [Re: goobler]
    #5014069 -

Anyone know actually HOW bad it is on the liver?  I knew a lot about this drug, but I never came to a good conclusion about this one.  Would Straight DXM powder be as bad as chugging a 8oz Robotussin with the same ammount of DXM in it?  I figured it was mostly the syrup that was bad for the liver.  :shrug:


--------------------
  Moderation is key 

  "There is no god higher than truth." 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF just happened [Re: D4NK]
    #5014078 -

dude i once chuged 1 4oz bottle of robo
and tripped so hard i blacked out
i did not see that coming either

somthing must have been off in my body that day cus that was way more than a 4oz trip
might have been the same thing that happened to you


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF just happened [Re: D4NK]
    #5014083 -

From Erowid:

Quote:
WARNINGS

* Products containing any active ingredients other than 'DXM' or 'Dextromethorphan' should not be used.
o High doses of Guaifenesin can cause severe nausea and vomiting.
o High doses of Acetaminophen can cause liver-damage and may be fatal. Some brands of DXM containing cough-syrups, including Drixoral Cough and Fever contain acetaminophen.
o High doses of Chlorpheniramine Maleate can cause severe and life-threatening symptoms including seizures, loss of consciousness, bleeding from skin, mouth, rectum, and vagina, and possibly death. Some brands, including Coricidin Cough and Cold contain Chlorpheniramine maleate. [\quote]

I could be wrong, but I don't think that the DXM by itself damages the liver.


--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF just happened [Re: notapillow]
    #5014336 -

notapillow said:
dude i once chuged 1 4oz bottle of robo
and tripped so hard i blacked out
i did not see that coming either

somthing must have been off in my body that day cus that was way more than a 4oz trip
might have been the same thing that happened to you



Seriously. I blacked the fuck out. All of a sudden I thought I was having a stroke. I was like "WTF IS THIS?? 300 mg AND IM BALLS TO THE WALL FUCKED?!?!?"

Freaked me out. Hardest I've ever tripped. If I just closed my eyes I left my body.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF just happened [Re: freddurgan]
    #5014684 -

One time I took 500mg and 1hr or so later, the next thing I knew I woke up in my bed 14hrs later. I stopped taking dxm after that.


--------------------
  Moderation is key 

  "There is no god higher than truth." 


Edited by D4NK (12/04/05 05:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF just happened [Re: D4NK]
    #5014722 -

sounds like alot of us have had the smae kinda thing happen
i have read about an enyme that certin people lack that bcan potentialy booste a dex trip. dont have a link though :frown:

thats exactly what happened to me. i woke up on my freinds floor 10 hours after the fact. no idea what happened
i kinda remember little peices. like trying to skate down the street and falling flat on my face.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF just happened [Re: notapillow]
    #5015418 -

I don't remember ANYTHING from when I blacked out. Supposedly I just fell over after taking a MASSIVE bong rip and starting "dancing" or something. They said I was walking around and shit, just not responding to anything really. Yea, that scared the shit out of me.


--------------------
  Moderation is key 

  "There is no god higher than truth." 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF just happened [Re: D4NK]
    #5015425 -

Yeah man..I was under the impression that DXM was like..a kiddy drug almost. Or at least just an overrated one. But what the fuck, it has my respect now.

I salute you DXM. Not that I'll probably ever do it again after that.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Well WTF>>> iluan 616 6 10/12/04 03:35 PM
by iluan
* wtf happened to the nook? Callampin 841 1 06/22/04 08:59 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* I floated away from my body at work thanks to robotussin MOTH 1,478 12 09/27/05 05:01 AM
by LazyCrash
* anyone have a mp3 of mc chris' robotussin song? ninetynine 646 3 12/16/03 11:18 PM
by cyrus
* *~WTF~*~WTF~*~WTF~*
( 1 2 all )
SoDak_Stranger 4,603 28 08/21/04 01:28 PM
by SoDak_Stranger
* F-16 "Fly-by shooting" on elementary school in New Jersey
( 1 2 3 all )
ivi 6,039 43 11/08/04 01:14 PM
by Annom
* What happened to your post Pillow? Ripple 1,824 18 04/15/04 08:03 AM
by Ripple
* auto shop, fixed my car withoout asking, $300 bill WTF HELP ZippoZM 3,842 19 08/26/04 12:41 PM
by ZippoZ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,840 topic views. 4 members, 4 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.