Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags, Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: false trade rating [Re: Roadkill]
    #4980194 -

Roadkill said:
fair is fair...I'd like to see something done about this fake trade rating.

thanks


tc



I would agree with you if he hadn't left a fake trade rating for me too. There are some things mature people here know they shouldn't do, but Jarrod isn't very mature. If he doesn't want to take it, he shouldn't dish it out.

I will say he's got balls even coming back into this place after his loving thread dedicated to the mods and the verbal sodomy he keeps receiving in OTD. Seems like the Shroomery is a foster parent that doesn't want him, but he's got nowhere else to go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: false trade rating [Re: FooMan]
    #4982682 -

I don't really know if I would consider his rating of you false. In his rating of you, he is basically just saying he received your trade, but wasn't happy with what he received:

"Shipped prompt, but packaged shitty and only 7cc's, not the 10 negotiated."

In that case, that isn't really a false rating....unless of course you never sent him anything, or traded with him. He is just saying he is unhappy with what he received...which is fine.

Whether he is an immature dumb ass or not, which seems to be the case from looking at his posts. Giving someone a false trade rating is just retarded, even if the person is a dillhole.

Everyone who has given a false trade rating needs to just delete them. Otherwise, once the admins look into it, people are going to start getting banned.

Leave each other bad general ratings and just be done with it.

I don't agree with Jarroddupont's behavior or threats. I also don't agree with giving each other false rating.

Lesson in this whole thing, be careful of who you trade with.

Edited by srgtm1a (11/26/05 10:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: false trade rating [Re: srgtm1a]
    #4983315 -

srgtm1a said:
I don't really know if I would consider his rating of you false. In his rating of you, he is basically just saying he received your trade, but wasn't happy with what he received:

"Shipped prompt, but packaged shitty and only 7cc's, not the 10 negotiated."





I'd agree if the rating was a genuine one. His initial rating said something to the effect of "shipped promptly and looks quality". Further proof that he liked the spores sent can be found HERE. I also have PM's, but we both know I can't post those.

He changed my trade rating after I gave him a bad general rating and questioned some of his behavior in OTD.

It's all good. Anyone with half a brain can see that the rating is BS.

I didn't have any problems with him until he went psychotic and made his threats, changed my trade rating and started talking shit about the mods who were only enforcing the rules.

I'm really done with this topic though. Jarrod hasn't done or said anything stupid lately and I'm sure he regrets his past behavior. I wish him the best of luck and hope he's learned something from this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: false trade rating [Re: jarroddupont]
    #4990785 -

How about that? Now you know what it feels like to get a false trade rate, since you like to give them out yourself (or rather, with your puppet). I'm sure you would get the irony, but I'm doubting you have the mental capacity to do so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: false trade rating [Re: Redstorm]
    #4990814 -

Where the hell have you been?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: false trade rating [Re: jarroddupont]
    #4993508 -

> User X24 has given me a false trade rating and I'd like it removed.

There is a poor rating from "I_was_the_walrus" in the trades, but no others. Did somebody fix this already, or are you speaking about the rating from I_was_the_walrus?


--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: false trade rating [Re: Seuss]
    #4993567 -

Seuss,

it looks like X24 has removed the fake trade rating.

you can close this thread.

thanks


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: false trade rating [Re: jarroddupont]
    #4995278 -

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Not to mention, the jerrodupon account seems to be perm-banned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags, Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trade rating guidelines? OJK 1,148 3 10/13/09 05:16 AM
by royer
* trade rating abuse John 2,074 12 12/12/04 05:02 PM
by Jim
* Question about trade ratings QuantumMeltdown 1,190 10 11/12/09 03:58 PM
by yelyarb
* More trade ratings abuse
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 2,519 21 04/05/06 06:55 PM
by geokills
* Trade Rating Suggestion Jim 1,287 9 03/31/05 07:01 PM
by metasin
* Trade rating but no trade occured! DieCommie 883 3 09/13/04 03:14 AM
by DieCommie
* Trade Rating Abuse Grizz 805 3 07/09/05 04:52 AM
by Anno
* Got a trade rating...never traded OneMoreRobot3021 492 1 05/03/05 10:47 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
3,118 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.