Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Is it wrong when.... [Re: Veritas]
    #4973375 -

Veritas said:
:lol:

I don't do high-fives.  :smirk:



:rotfl:  I fucked up in my quoting and responding...but it made for a funny post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it wrong when.... [Re: daimyo]
    #4973386 -

Or maybe she had always been attracted to his brother, but was being a good little girlfriend for two years & not acting on it.

Once the ex broke up with her, and (sounds like) rather quickly started dating someone else, she decided to follow up on the attraction. 

Just a possibility.

NOTE:  This place would probably be less of a sausage fest if you all stopped bashing women so often.  You could refer to specific women, but cut the generalizations, and still indulge in the heavy judgment on a case-by-case basis.  As it stands, the phrase "Hostile Environment" comes to mind.  :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it wrong when.... [Re: Veritas]
    #4973400 -

Veritas said:
NOTE: This place would probably be less of a sausage fest if you all stopped bashing women so often. You could refer to specific women, but cut the generalizations, and still indulge in the heavy judgment on a case-by-case basis.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it wrong when.... [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4973417 -



"Mmmmm...sausage."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it wrong when.... [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4973814 -

KristiMidocean said:
I have a friend that was with a guy for two years and he broke up with her. So she was feeking all down and sad and a little froggy( and by froggy I mean horney)

So shE CALLED HER EX-BOYFRIENDS brother up and went over to his house and ended up giving him head. Now she feels really bad and I keep telling her that its isn't a big deal becase her boyfriend and her are not together anymore and that she shouldn't worry about. It would be one thing if the guy was wanting her back, but he is already seeing someone else.

So am I wrong for thinking that it is okay. Is it really bad for what she did??



i can't see how giving head is sexually pleasurable to the female it seems kid of one sided.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it wrong when.... [Re: sirbojangles]
    #4973906 -

it's wrong

WB


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it wrong when.... [Re: Veritas]
    #4974741 -

Veritas said:
Or maybe she had always been attracted to his brother, but was being a good little girlfriend for two years & not acting on it.



A good little girlfriend would have no other attractions.


Veritas said:
NOTE:  This place would probably be less of a sausage fest if you all stopped bashing women so often.  You could refer to specific women, but cut the generalizations, and still indulge in the heavy judgment on a case-by-case basis.  As it stands, the phrase "Hostile Environment" comes to mind.  :tongue:



Bah.  Women are sluts, and guys are dogs.  Nothing is going to change that.

And I don't think this place will ever be a mecca for hook-ups or sexual indulgences, so sausage fest doesn't really apply. 
Besides, a woman should be cooking, cleaning, and pleasing her man(unless she happens to be a whore or lesbian), not browsing internet forums :wink:


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it wrong when.... [Re: daimyo]
    #4974801 -

Hella needs to stop being such an insensitive prick.

But what she did was wrong. Same applies to men.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it wrong when.... [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4974877 -

No, that's not wrong. Men have needs too, and that guy just needed to get his willy sucked, and she was the right person for that job. Supply and Demand bitch.


--------------------
Bring on the answers, take away the pain.
I fight off the demons, that make me go insane.
Looking through the hourglass, I count down the day,
to look towards the next, to embrace it all the way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it wrong when.... [Re: InsaneMetalMan]
    #4975085 -

yea its fine, shes a slut.


--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it wrong when.... [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4979669 -

mattzdope said:
Veritas said:
Guys:

Would you say the same about a guy who fooled around with his girlfriend's sister after his g/f dumped him? Or would THAT be OK?

I think there's a double standard.



That's a trashy thing to do. It goes both ways. There's no double standard.



Trashy? Most of the male replies on this thread are juvenile trash IMO. It's nobody's business what she does and with who. It's really interesting the ultra conservative insecure outlooks that flourish on a psychedelic web site.

It bodes poorly for where most will be in ten years. Can you say anti-drug, sexualy repressed, conservative republican.

This is not directed at anyone in particular.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it wrong when.... [Re: Icelander]
    #4979688 -

Icelander said:
Trashy? Most of the male replies on this thread are juvenile trash IMO.



And I'm damn proud of it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it wrong when.... [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4979711 -

Pride comes before the big fall. :wink:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it wrong when.... [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4979741 -

Yeah that is some trashy shit :yesnod:

:redneck:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it wrong when.... [Re: Icelander]
    #4980003 -

I think a lot of the views of it being trashy stem from insecurity. The fear that it could happen to them.
Maybe a touch of sexual conservatism too. Sharing bitches is standard practice for some, while thinking marriage with every girl that says hi is standard for others.

Aint a bitch in the world worth getting mad at my brother of friends for. Pass that pussy like it's a blunt.


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it wrong when.... [Re: daimyo]
    #4980019 -

Quote:
Aint a bitch in the world worth getting mad at my brother of friends for. Pass that pussy like it's a blunt.



Lots of insecurities around the female sex. :tongue: Your post shows how much you fear women. When you call them pussies you say loads about your own sexual insecurities. Hope you can take a look.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it wrong when.... [Re: daimyo]
    #4980025 -

Aint a bitch in the world worth getting mad at my brother of friends for.

I may not use that exact wording...but I feel the same way. My friends are my good friends, and I'm not going to get pissed at them over a chick I obviously don't care about (to have broken up with her).

Now I'd be seriously pissed if one of my friends, or my brother, slept with a girl I was still dating...but I don't tend to make friends out of guys who do that kind of thing :smirk:

Kristi: what your friend did wasn't "wrong". She didn't cheat on anyone or anything. If her ex has a problem with it, it's between him and his brother.


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it wrong when.... [Re: daimyo]
    #4980028 -

i dont think its a big deal since the ex dumped her.. but if she dumped him and then went to my bro id be hella pissed...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it wrong when.... [Re: AliceDee]
    #4980042 -

AliceDee said:
but if she dumped him and then went to my bro id be hella pissed...



Me too, but I'd be way more pissed at my bro than the chick. I mean, if she just dumped ME she MUST have some screws loose or something :grin: :smirk:

My bro, on the other hand, wouldn't have an excuse.


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it wrong when.... [Re: AliceDee]
    #4980184 -

AliceDee said:
i dont think its a big deal since the ex dumped her.. but if she dumped him and then went to my bro id be hella pissed...



I don't understand this line of thought. Anyone care to help me with it?

What makes it not OK if she dumped him?


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I banged my girlfriends sister
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Freeker 101,830 226 12/28/09 01:08 PM
by trip forever
* My Brothers and Sisters
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 2,524 26 12/23/03 10:05 PM
by Madtowntripper
* Well my sister-in-law came back from Iraq...
( 1 2 all )
bf6 4,466 32 10/28/04 03:57 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Dont worry my brothers and sisters! Vulture 550 5 09/29/04 07:16 PM
by kaiowas
* My girlfriend dumped me during an LSD trip
( 1 2 all )
JuR 9,491 30 12/27/09 08:48 PM
by Cepheus
* My brother....
( 1 2 all )
Jenny 3,864 37 10/18/05 12:05 AM
by Acidic_Sloth
* I got dumped little while ago.
( 1 2 all )
JettaJay 3,117 30 10/25/04 08:16 PM
by TenaciousFloyd
* Taking a dump in public
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 4,660 34 04/19/05 08:40 AM
by Phychotron

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,064 topic views. 4 members, 19 guests and 173 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.