Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Fat Chicks
    #4976808 -

Fat Chicks
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 11/24/05 04:00 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat Chicks [Re: daimyo]
    #4976811 -

need lovin too, but they've gotta pay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat Chicks [Re: Chikitta]
    #4976823 -

:lol:


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat Chicks [Re: daimyo]
    #4977406 -

Everyone needs lovin'.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat Chicks [Re: irascible_raunch]
    #4977419 -

geesss dead on 50/50

tell them to stop eating

WB


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat Chicks [Re: WhiteBunny]
    #4977455 -

How fat are we talking here? I sometimes fantasise about 'plump' women. You really do need to be more specific here.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat Chicks [Re: daimyo]
    #4977474 -

As long as they are not too fat, they usually have bigger breasts and a bigger ass, big titties and big butts turn me on!!
I would rather have a woman that is a little overweight then too skinny..too skinny is a turn off to me even more. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat Chicks [Re: Skunk420]
    #4977500 -

Yeah.. big tits = key

but fat is bad

too skinny is bad too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat Chicks [Re: Shroomism]
    #4977508 -

skrew them skinny!
1 dont take them to dinner
2 they are on top all the time everytime atleast 5 times daily

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat Chicks [Re: Shroomism]
    #4977515 -

like I said not too fat, a fat ass and fat titties, a little overweight does not bother me..but too fat, yuk! a turn off!!..hey but that is my opinion...

Edited by skunk78395 (11/24/05 07:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat Chicks [Re: Skunk420]
    #4977602 -

I'm a chubby chaser! Big is beautiful!

I love a nice voluptuous woman with a soft bosom and belly to bury myself in!

But I draw the line at obesity...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat Chicks [Re: dr0mni]
    #4977611 -

as long as they are not too damn fat, they are horny as fuck, but too fat makes my dick not get hard..I might as well have them suck me off and close my eyes, and fantazize!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat Chicks [Re: Skunk420]
    #4977616 -

yeah +200 belongs in the zoo.. just a little fat, are good for swallowing too


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat Chicks [Re: Banez]
    #4977624 -

OMG yea right, I was talking about a little chubby, not volumptuous!!!!!:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat Chicks [Re: daimyo]
    #4979990 -

Almost 50/50. I was expecting less plumper porkers. Thanks for voting all.


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* oh god i fucked a fat chick *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
moon_glue 14,949 222 07/25/09 11:17 PM
by AmericanPsycho
* fat chicks can't run RandomHero 1,311 9 11/20/06 03:28 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* My encounter with an old and fat chick. Innvertigo 1,731 9 03/08/04 01:25 PM
by Innvertigo
* I got a Blowjob from that fat chick
( 1 2 3 all )
Hitman203 4,742 40 12/10/06 08:54 AM
by trendal
* Fat girls enjoy....
( 1 2 all )
Djdoobieleave 4,748 32 11/24/05 10:45 PM
by Morphrying
* Fat Girls
( 1 2 all )
KidgardFromSRQ 3,741 30 10/19/05 05:20 PM
by shroomanic
* Fat Kids
( 1 2 all )
Retired 4,384 37 03/07/16 02:07 PM
by Patlal
* Yo this chick just asked me out.... where should i take her?
( 1 2 3 all )
Hitman203 3,253 52 12/09/06 08:12 PM
by trendal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,171 topic views. 4 members, 106 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.066 seconds spending 0.028 seconds on 21 queries.