Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I'm back (The adventures of Spork)
    #4961104 -

From another epic gathering in da mountains


Behold... the MIGHTY SPORK!



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back [Re: Shroomism]
    #4961115 -

That's one hell of a spork!!!!  :shocked:








--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back [Re: Learyfan]
    #4961129 -

You know it man!

It's an elusive little bastard too




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back [Re: Shroomism]
    #4961171 -

Yeah, those things will get away from you if you don't keep an eye on 'em.







--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back [Re: Shroomism]
    #4961254 -

All hail the spork!


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back [Re: Shroomism]
    #4961290 -

Woah, did that thing guide you through strange spaces?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4961305 -

He was like a laser-guided homing device in times of dark uncertainty
It opened gateways to multidimensional portals of the universe
We are starting a new religion.. sporkism.. or sporkianity.. haven't decided yet.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back [Re: Shroomism]
    #4961327 -

nanu nanu!


--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back [Re: TheDude]
    #4961354 -

good to have you back shroomism


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back [Re: Learyfan]
    #4961804 -

Learyfan said:




all my life something was missing on pizza... now i know!


--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back (The adventures of Spork) [Re: Shroomism]
    #4961815 -

Shroomism said:
From another epic gathering in da mountains


Behold... the MIGHTY SPORK!




\
Please tell me that is not your only picture from the gathering!  :smirk:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back [Re: Shroomism]
    #4961836 -

Shroomism said:
We are starting a new religion.. sporkism.. or sporkianity.. haven't decided yet.



I volunteer to be a monk in this new religion... but only if we're called "Spunks."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back [Re: blissedout]
    #4961838 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back [Re: Shroomism]
    #4961859 -

Sweet!

Who all went?


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back [Re: blissedout]
    #4961982 -

sporkentology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back [Re: dblaney]
    #4962460 -

dblaney said:
All hail the spork!



HAIL SPORK! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:


I want to be a born again baptised sporkontologist. Chef Boyaredee canned Ravioli shall be our sacrament... it's so sporkable. :crazy2:


--------------------
........someday I'll find it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The April 2005 Interview with non other than Shroomism...
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 6,452 34 04/05/05 10:58 AM
by In(di)go
* Hey pub what's up (LNC Shroomism styleez)
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 4,984 54 11/26/05 02:43 AM
by Mcdoopy
* The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ?
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 3,968 49 05/21/06 09:37 AM
by domite
* The Shroomism Fund - Free Shroomism!
( 1 2 3 all )
geokillsA 8,409 57 10/29/04 11:12 AM
by Lightningfractal
* Shroomism just got ARRESTED
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Adamist 15,639 154 10/28/04 10:37 AM
by AbstractHarmonix
* Shroomism's back in jail
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Adamist 6,699 80 02/21/05 04:06 PM
by Adamist
* Happy Birthday Shroomism!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
trendalM 3,460 52 02/15/06 06:07 PM
by ToolTroll
* Why I love Shroomism *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
Spiffy 5,546 47 10/31/03 01:46 PM
by silversoul7

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
600 topic views. 11 members, 253 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.