Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
My Cyans Have Been Massacred!
    #4943955 -

So I decided to go to the first patch I ever found. It meant something to me. Kinda like your first bike, or your first car Anyways I was shocked and deeply disturbed when I walked up on it. Every mushroom ripped from the ground, the mycelium was all over and torn up. There were mushrooms thrown about too, like they were just grabbing at the leaves not knowing what was under. Usualy i can get away with at least 50 good sized cyans, but today I came away with very few, I didnt even get to pick them. It really pisses me off how disrespectful people can be. Luckly on my way out I found a little patch starting off. I'll go get them next week.




--------------------
"Mushrooms hold the master key to your mind, any door to anywhere can be unlocked."
~Myslef~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Cyans Have Been Massacred! [Re: kloomie]
    #4944001 -

Darn man thats harsh sorry too hear that  :frown: Glad to hear you found another patch though =+)


--------------------
Let us go dance into the night....and let the vibe of hundreds of awesome people surround us... let us get to know eatchother and everyone else..emotionally..spirtually..and mentally..please..can I hold you close..and protect you...can you hold me close and protect me...because even equivalent exchange must play it's role in a relationship...I want to find you, you are somewhere out there my lover...




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Cyans Have Been Massacred! [Re: Shroomeyfinder]
    #4944016 -

Well I have a few in that area but that was where I found my first Cyan it had sentimental value, I'm just gonna prep my yard for them so next year I dont have to worry about people Raping my patches. I wouldn't have minded if they went in and picked a good amount for themselves, maybe used scissors, and left the pins and mycelium down. Theres more then enough to go around people, dont be greedy!


--------------------
"Mushrooms hold the master key to your mind, any door to anywhere can be unlocked."
~Myslef~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Cyans Have Been Massacred! [Re: kloomie]
    #4944073 -

Well goodnight all, hopefully i'll have better luck tomorrow, maybe i'll post a little later after I have ingested these mushies!


--------------------
"Mushrooms hold the master key to your mind, any door to anywhere can be unlocked."
~Myslef~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Cyans Have Been Massacred! [Re: kloomie]
    #4944095 -

kloomie said:
Well I have a few in that area but that was where I found my first Cyan it had sentimental value, I'm just gonna prep my yard for them so next year I dont have to worry about people Raping my patches. I wouldn't have minded if they went in and picked a good amount for themselves, maybe used scissors, and left the pins and mycelium down. Theres more then enough to go around people, dont be greedy!



I hear ya :smile: The world is full of Mushrooms! :smile:


--------------------
Let us go dance into the night....and let the vibe of hundreds of awesome people surround us... let us get to know eatchother and everyone else..emotionally..spirtually..and mentally..please..can I hold you close..and protect you...can you hold me close and protect me...because even equivalent exchange must play it's role in a relationship...I want to find you, you are somewhere out there my lover...




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Cyans Have Been Massacred! [Re: kloomie]
    #4944190 -

kloomie said:
I'm just gonna prep my yard for them so next year I dont have to worry about people Raping my patches. 



Typically rapists take the mushrooms not just throw them around.  :tongue:
If it's in a park the most likely culprit would be the person raking up those leaves you were talking about. 
Good luck with the transplant.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* first cyans of the year!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
cyan-shaman 3,746 21 10/06/03 06:24 PM
by azurescen
* Cyan id?
( 1 2 3 all )
Quaevil 5,747 40 10/20/04 06:04 PM
by Quaevil
* Re: Are the cyans still comming up in san francisco mjshroomer 2,316 4 01/12/00 02:03 AM
by Karen
* Cope Cyans (PICS) cxz 3,026 9 09/13/02 03:11 PM
by Zen Peddler
* Wednesday's cyans and cyanofibs spores 1,223 9 11/27/03 09:26 AM
by spores
* possible cyans, need ID wortels1985 1,625 6 11/21/02 12:20 AM
by wortels1985
* cyans after repeated frost? UndulatingVioleT 447 1 12/12/05 02:50 PM
by hEAtOniKgun
* CYANS 20MIN FORM SEATTLE *DELETED* *DELETED* MisterPLUMM 1,074 4 10/28/05 04:00 PM
by hEAtOniKgun

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
767 topic views. 1 members, 29 guests and 59 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.