Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Guitars...ha
    #4918700 -

Yo, i just wanted to say hello to everbody, im new here, and im looking for somebody that loves guitars... you know who you are! :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guitars...ha [Re: Ed_Said_Dead]
    #4918704 -

hola and welcome

can't play for shit


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guitars...ha [Re: nerdcam]
    #4918713 -

I love guitars, infact i had a bass guitar thread here not but a few hours ago. I prefer electric but im getting a bass soon i like to warm up on it and lately have been able to pick one up and just blow myself away. Welcome man. and Enjoy :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guitars...ha [Re: ixitwistedixi]
    #4918728 -

Welcome to the shroomery man :smile:

I play a bit of guitar and some bass


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guitars...ha [Re: Ed_Said_Dead]
    #4918768 -

I'm a geetarist myself. Welcome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guitars...ha [Re: adamj]
    #4918772 -

I was just playing the ol gatar.


--------------------
The clouds above us join & separate,
The breeze in the courtyard leaves & returns.
Like is like that, so why not relax?
Who can stop us from celebrating?

-Lu Yu

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guitars...ha [Re: dante]
    #4918779 -

i <3 guitar
and all sorts of other instruments

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guitars...ha [Re: idiotek]
    #4918805 -

i hack around a little...


--------------------
eatn acid while listenin to mungo jerry's "In the summertime"....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guitars...ha [Re: Ed_Said_Dead]
    #4918821 -

i have a guitar, but i'm not very good.

i'm much better at the cello.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guitars...ha [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #4918826 -

Cello? Awesome. That's so Paz Lenchantin.


I love stringed instruments, especially ones played with bows.

I saw David Byrne play with the Tosca Strings on LSD and MDA, it was amazing.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guitars...ha [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4918839 -

yeah, cello.

started playing when i was 10. but i haven't had one to play for the past 4 years, so i'm kinda rusty.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guitars...ha [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #4918841 -

How much does a cello go for?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guitars...ha [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4918853 -

Guitars are great. I love all mine, and as much as I dislike Fender's I like mine. Also a fan of customizing guitars with better equippment. Recent mods: Switched my old humbuckers with an EMG 81 and 85 on my Jackson RR, and swapped the licensed floyd out for the genuine artical.


--------------------
molon labe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guitars...ha [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4918861 -

it depends.

they can cost anywhere from 900 - 5,000 bucks.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guitars...ha [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #4918880 -

I took cello lessons in grade school

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guitars...ha [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4918889 -

Man, I bought a bow for my guitar (paul reed smith mccarty solidbody, not a cheap toy by any means) and realized that.. wow.. I'm probably fucking my shit up really badly putting all this goddamn pine rosin all over my strings/pickups.


of course.. that realization only happened after extended use of the bow with my guitar. the shit came off fairly easily, but it can't be a good thing after a while. it sounded pretty cool, though.

ever listen to Sigur Ros? their singer plays a lot of stuff on his guitar with a bow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guitars...ha [Re: idiotek]
    #4919895 -

I score a nice mint Ibanez RG7321 (7-stringer) for $250 cdn :wink:  It's pretty good.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guitars...ha [Re: Triad]
    #4939057 -

I have been playing a little while now, I have a PRS Custom 22 with some nice mods.  I put Lindy Fralin Un-buckers in, replaced the saddles with some beautiful string-savers, and rewired the switching systen for a more mcCarty vibe.  I hated that damn 5 way rotary switch. It is a cool toy to have when tripping. 

:heart:Peace:heart:

:hippie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guitars...ha [Re: Ed_Said_Dead]
    #4939067 -

I have a B.C. Rich platinum series guitar, but I don't play it much. I'm a bass girl.
I have a violin as well.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 6 string Bass
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 6,555 50 11/30/05 07:42 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Only HEndrix and Page can play guitar
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Big Fi52 11,119 93 02/17/06 01:09 PM
by gdman
* Learning Guitar
( 1 2 all )
ChopperDave 5,787 32 10/21/03 12:10 PM
by fireworks_god
* Bass guitar
( 1 2 all )
PDU 4,302 32 09/12/03 10:36 PM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* What guitar do you have/want?
( 1 2 all )
stefan 3,641 20 11/13/03 02:01 PM
by Kremlin
* Johnny Cash and String Cheese
( 1 2 all )
Cherk 2,732 27 09/30/03 11:58 PM
by Stubaby
* proboblly buying a new guitar today smoke6969 755 4 10/19/03 01:19 PM
by OldSpice
* Only the following are good guitar players: Big Fi52 1,408 13 09/03/03 01:08 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
862 topic views. 3 members, 17 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.