Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefoghorn
enthusiast
tripping alone, but...
    #490495 - 12/13/01 10:46 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Ive always wanted to trip alone. For the few times that i have tripped, there has always been someone around that just absolutly bugged the shit out of me - and it always felt like they were holding me back

So now i want to do it alone - but, the only way i can do it alone is at home (where my parents also reside)

trpiping alone at night in ur basement while ur parents are 2 floors above (sleeping o course) - has anyone done something similar to this? is this a good idea or bad idea? id be confined to the house, but i dont think i would want to go outside myself at a freezing 2am anyway

I want to do it, and im almost 100% confident, but i just wanted to see if anyone out there wants to jump in and say "NO! this is a bad idea! when i did it everything went wrong because..." etc..

a low-med dose..

thanks for any input

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineflaw
enthusiast
Re: tripping alone, but... [Re: foghorn]
    #490838 - 12/14/01 08:05 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

My first trip was alone. I was scary but I ended up holding it together. I think the nerves are the worst thing really, once you get comfortable but I found I had to connect to *something* to feel ok. I was on IRC for coming up and then watched a movie later on. Tripping alone is something I'd like to do again though.

Yes my parents were sleeping upstairs at the time.. to think about them was wierd, they represented entities in another reality.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: tripping alone, but... [Re: flaw]
    #490844 - 12/14/01 08:14 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

my first trip was alone, my parents were asleep, i went and watched tv, then went to my room, was crackin up for no reason, heh, its kool to trip with people but when ur alone theres no1 to piss u off, like one of my friends, he kept on talkin and i was like, shut up god dammit, so i tried to get the hell away from him, heh

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineMan
journeyman
Loc: Canada, eh
Re: tripping alone, but... [Re: downforpot]
    #491301 - 12/14/01 05:48 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Ive never tripped alone but its something I want to try. I find if theres any one there while im tripping whos not on shrooms they end up ruining my trip by talking to much and its nice to know every one else is experiencing what u are to some degree. They can point out trippy things to look at that u might not thought of. Sometimes though I feel unable to communicate, indicisive and sometimes u just gotta do something to satisfy strange urges, like lie down in a wierd position, turn off the lights, do this, do that and u just done feel comfortable doing these things infront of other people even if there ur best friend. Even though u know they would understand u still dont feel comfortable doing it. Come to think of it I have gone home in the middle of a trip and went to bed and I felt secure in knowing I could tweak out as much as I wanted and no one was there to see me. So if ur comfortable with the idea and u know u dont do stupid things, ie. break shit in a shroom rage, then u dont need a sitter. I would say go for it!

InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
    #491437 - 12/14/01 08:29 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I have tripped many times alone. I feel that it gives better self experience. I have tripped with my parents 2 floors above me and have experienced very few problems. I have tripped in the presence of my parents. I know to keep the frame of my parents when in their presence. You take a chance when tripping like you want to, you also gamble for a good experience. I can't say I would suggest it for you but I can say it has been done with good results and I'm sure some bad also. I remember reading a post in which a person broke the window of a neighbor and ended up in the hospital.

Joshua

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Offlineegolesss
veteran
    #491571 - 12/14/01 10:56 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I'm with these guys if your comfortable alone is the way to go.........If you can come to the realization that all trips are alone anyway you will be fine...Let the parent factor fade and dose average to low just plan with drinks, music and quiet activities that will keep you comfy you will spend most the night enjoying closed eye visuals and lounging in 1 great spot...Be ready though an unvented trip alone is always more intense than a trip with others, you better like yourself, be well rested and ready to roll, it's only a few hours and the result will be very personal.........Enjoy

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: tripping alone, but... [Re: egolesss]
    #491981 - 12/15/01 11:44 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Tripping alone is fun. Nobody there to piss you off, even if their also under the influence of the drug. I tripped last night off AMT alone, its not that hard, just dont go jumping up and down or banging agaisnt the walls or anything. Keep the volume to low levels, don't awe loudly at the pretty visuals, and youll be fine.

Offlinedelysid
enthusiast
Loc: on paper only
    #492082 - 12/15/01 01:56 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

i tripped alone many times, i only have a 2 storie house and my parents are right above me when i do it, just keep quite and maintain control. i will give you a word of warning tho, tripping alone can lead to mental breakdown, but hey so can trippin with friends. i had a friend who ended up in the mental ward for a few weeks cause he tripped alone and his thoughts got out of control and called 911 on himself, so dont call 911 also and it will be all good.

--------------------
"oh the colors....where am i?"

OfflineMrMojoRisen
Re: tripping alone, but... [Re: delysid]
    #492155 - 12/15/01 03:54 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Hell yeah trip alone. My first two trips were alone at my house, my parents were upstairs. I ate like 2.5g, it was incredible!!

OfflineNecron99
Protect youreyes from flyingsugar!

Loc: SATx
    #492810 - 12/16/01 11:50 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Tripping alone rules.....

Other people suck..... Always fuckin' with my groove.....

--------------------

"Puny earthlings do not yet know the meaning of the word suffering!!"

Offlinekingkc
enthusiast
 User Gallery
Re: tripping alone, but... [Re: Necron99]
    #493044 - 12/16/01 04:00 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

It seems ok to dose with others but once the window closes ( or opens) the best thing is to go out walking alone.Day or night is fine. Since the true experience is telepathic in nature one is best left to ones own ; makes learning alot easier. Peace.

Offlinechillin48
Re: tripping alone, but... [Re: Necron99]
    #493455 - 12/17/01 12:50 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

do it. one time me and my buddy were tripping, and were with this other kid who just smoke a couple bowls. He was a pathetic bastard that kept annoying us. He kept claiming to be seeing what we were. We almost kicked his ass. Anyone ever been in a fight while tripping?.......later

OfflineEulogy
Stranger
    #493719 - 12/17/01 11:06 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

The last time i tripped was alone. I ate a GOOD amount of rooms at 10:11 pm. trippin in my room, listening to floyd on vinyl, drawing pictures (absolute must for now on mushrooms, it seems like when i look at that picture even to day i can still feel like im lost in that trip just cause my pic was so fucked up. ill post it some time (or pm me)). but then i wanted to get to sleep but couldnt. i called around to see if my friends wanted to do something but they were all bitches and falling a sleep at 2.00 am on a tues. but i found one friend who was up, picked me up and went to an appt. and tripped until 6 in the mornin. also my parrents were down stairs their room is on ground level and mine is upstairs, they didnt even know i left the house and wasnt home. so the advice i can give you is try to dose when parents arnt up, dose BEFORE 10, 9, maybe even 8, and dont attempt to fall a sleep it will just make you really tiered and still trippin ballz so you start to loose your mind. and also remember no matter how hard you are trippin you are still in control of you thoughts and what direction you WANT take with those thoughts. your mind is a tool.

--------------------
.:'-Its not a war on drugs, its a war on personal freedom-':.

OfflineacidCap
Complete Stoner

Loc: ...............can't find...
    #493778 - 12/17/01 12:53 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

tripping alone, i did it 6 times out of 30 and every time it got better. i tripped once when my parents were home, asleep, on the same floor, in fact almost next door. shit's cool. I am comfortable with my psychopathy and paranoya so i never get freaked out, instead, i push limits with higher doses every time, but that's just me
so be cool, shroom alone, don't start talking to your own reflaction in the mirror, shit could get too wierd

peace |
/ | \

Offlineprozk
Stranger
Re: tripping alone, but... [Re: acidCap]
    #493921 - 12/17/01 03:58 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Have any of you guys fryed on acid alone? How is that?

Offlinemushymuncher
journeyman

Loc: u.k
Re: tripping alone, but... [Re: kingkc]
    #498758 - 12/22/01 05:20 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

best thing going is to tripp on your own,but prepare it,and carry a mobile

Offlinelibertycaps
journeyman
Re: tripping alone, but... [Re: mushymuncher]
    #499265 - 12/23/01 11:07 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

ive been on acid by myself. I took a ten strip in intervels tho like I took 6 hits at 4:00 pm then 4 more hits at 8:00 pm
it was really fun I went walking out side to go meet some people, laughing uncontroably, felt like everyone was watching me,, but I had to walk a ways to go meet my friends at the park so I thought id cut throught the swamp.
it was winter at the time so I got into the swamp and thought I was drowning because all the fuzz frome the pussy willoes was all over me so I finally got out,,, and as soon as I did I looked to my left and say a big group of muslims with thoes cape's on .. pretty strange but anyway I meet up with my friends went back to my house drank some beers.. then they left after a while then I finished the ten stripe the rest of the night I just felt like a chemical my head felt all mushy....
so I took a shower no water was comeing out it felt like so I just stood thier like a dumb ass think what did I do to myself then the rest of the night was alright but went into that stage were I say im never going to do acid again. got all depresed by myself and ripped up my cool as acid drawing but any way it was a fun night

the best acid trip at home was when my dad needed some help in the grage to put up some shelvs.
so I took a 4hit cube of good acid went out to help him everything was going good for about an hour then shit started to get really weird.. we had one of thoes big butange heaters in our grage that shot out flames that was trippy,
then sound started to get fucked up, the cement grage floor was like mushy liquid.. but anyway so i'm thier tripping pretty hard now helping him hold the shelves in place but I was messing with this tire rolling it around ,then I lost it, it goes rolling into the wall and knoks the shelves down
my dad goes what the hell you on drugs or what???
I was like dam so i went inside went up stairs looked at my 17 year old cat very scary it was breating really hard..
but so it was winter so I was looking out side and I see a cop car pull in my driveway, I gusse to back out
as soon as I saw that whoosh PURE PANIC
then the rest of the night it's too long to post got extreamly intense.. Visuals up the ASS all night
I suggest you guys try it it's pretty fun
much more weird then oin shrooms

OfflineNacNac
journeyman
    #499519 - 12/23/01 06:07 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Ya.. I just tripped for the 1st time reccently... It was cool till my non-trippin friends decided to put on TOOL and fucked my world up.. I mean I was wiggin or anything it just didddnt do anything for me and made my slight visuals (I had like 1/4 an 1/8th) not as strong.. then they wanted to go out and do something and I just hit my peak.... freakin sucked... once we got up I knew I wouldnt see anything the rest of the night :(

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder