Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Finance Major/Degree
    #4928699 -

Anybody majoring in finance currently? Or already have a degree in it? I just wanted more information from different individuals.

If you are pursuing this degree, how are the classes so far? Like/Dislike?

If you have a degree in it already, what do you do now?

Edited by novorua (11/13/05 02:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finance Major/Degree [Re: novorua]
    #4928870 -

IMO it would probably suck , probably good money though.


--------------------
Sometimes when I read threads visions of men sword fighting with their genitalia run through my head. - sadspacemonkey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finance Major/Degree [Re: novorua]
    #4929930 -

While the Shroomery is a great haven for many, as you can see it isn't the ideal place to ask about Finance Majors/Degrees/MBAs, etc. I would aim for Entrepreneurial-oriented or financial-discussion related forums/sites. At the top of my head, www.money-talks.org is one site.

I've known one lady who was a financial consultant for a large company [something to do with marketing], and she was very well-set. [And actually, I think I remember LiquidSmoke saying his brother has a similar position and is very, very, very well-set.]
I have no doubts that most if not all Financial Majors [and the like] are usually very well secured individuals. If you're already good at the subject, then likely you'll be very confident in it. If you're confident in it, then you'll likely enjoy it, or at least won't mind doing it.

And if you're not, and still want to pursue it - practice and dedication will be your grounds for genuine confidence and success.



--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do you do your finances? poke smot! 1,124 10 08/08/05 04:23 PM
by Harbinger
* College major?
( 1 2 all )
vigilant_mind 3,109 28 02/06/07 02:05 PM
by supra
* Deciding A Major
( 1 2 all )
mushiemountain 3,645 22 10/02/06 09:00 AM
by D4NK
* Help. Pick me a major/career path please??? MOTH 2,368 16 11/19/04 02:47 PM
by ArmFromTheAbyss
* I hate Georgia Tech, I hate engineering, and I hate my major freddurgan 16,741 13 09/06/04 03:45 AM
by lovelight
* Should I change my major? Opinionz plz
( 1 2 all )
Afroshroomerican 1,634 21 08/07/06 12:00 PM
by Silversoul
* Any Philosophy Majors? Toddo 1,621 12 11/14/06 02:21 AM
by Konnrade
* What do you do for a living? (Career/Major)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Hefe 7,938 81 01/18/07 01:24 PM
by Schwip

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
713 topic views. 5 members, 550 guests and 185 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.