Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I finally bought a supporter account
    #4887846 -

I figured I probably should seeing as how I spend a lot of my free time on this site. I have a few questions about the supporter account though.

1. How do I get the shroomery supporter status to be displayed under my name?
2. How do I access the shroomery supporter forum?
3. How do I customize my username colors?
4. How come the banner ads are still showing up?

Thanks in advance for anyone who helps answer my questions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally bought a supporter account [Re: Kenny7822]
    #4887869 -

I meant to do that the other day... but gave up before I found where.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally bought a supporter account [Re: Cowgold]
    #4887952 -

One more question... how come I can't login to my shroomery.org e-mail address? It keeps saying incorrect username/password yet I'm using the same one that I used when I signed up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally bought a supporter account [Re: Kenny7822]
    #4887995 -

For the e-mail you have to type the entire address for the login including @shroomery.org


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally bought a supporter account [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4888985 -

Hmm... I tried that, it still didn't work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally bought a supporter account [Re: Kenny7822]
    #4889060 -

where is the link to purchase this supporter account?


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally bought a supporter account [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #4889286 -

http://www.shroomery.org/xcart/home.php

Here is the link to purchase a supporter account.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally bought a supporter account [Re: Kenny7822]
    #4889546 -

Bump...can anyone help me please?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally bought a supporter account [Re: Kenny7822]
    #9525256 -

Bump I am having the same issue, can anyone help?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally bought a supporter account [Re: djmako7]
    #9525267 -

click on the shroomery store, that will take you to the correct place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally bought a supporter account [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9525283 -

KillerPicklez said:
click on the shroomery store, that will take you to the correct place



It didnt. I have already bought and activated the account but none of the features are working


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally bought a supporter account [Re: djmako7]
    #9525293 -

You must suck at life because it worked easily for me and everyone else

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally bought a supporter account [Re: Kenny7822]
    #9525580 -

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for your support and sorry for the inconvenience. It looks as though your supporter status hasn't been activated yet. You should have received an activation link via e-mail, did it not arrive? If you give me your order number I can look it up for you.

Regards,

-Y

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally bought a supporter account [Re: Ythan]
    #9525649 -

Ythan said:
Hi Kenny,

Thanks for your support and sorry for the inconvenience. It looks as though your supporter status hasn't been activated yet. You should have received an activation link via e-mail, did it not arrive? If you give me your order number I can look it up for you.

Regards,

-Y



Hi, it took some time but some of the features work. The shroomery mail isnt working and I can still see the banners


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally bought a supporter account [Re: Ythan]
    #9525922 -

Ythan said:
Hi Kenny,

Thanks for your support and sorry for the inconvenience. It looks as though your supporter status hasn't been activated yet. You should have received an activation link via e-mail, did it not arrive? If you give me your order number I can look it up for you.

Regards,

-Y



Ythan...
...still here doing his duties even on New Years Eve.

All hail Ythan! (its good to be the king)


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Did they finally break suprnova? Jim 1,546 17 12/07/04 12:20 AM
by Vvellum
* Usernames.. Meanings&Stories
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OuchITripped 8,884 64 08/16/04 12:35 PM
by McKennaFan200
* *** Blocked AIM Account ??? *** Prodijal_Son 1,522 11 12/06/04 12:58 AM
by Prodijal_Son
* Bought a Final Lap 2 Arcade yesterday! Super_Blunt 1,331 9 10/25/04 08:17 AM
by baraka
* Significance of your username...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
adamj 6,015 65 10/04/04 05:34 AM
by Silven
* amusing account of timothy leary from a baptist website...
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 10,515 53 09/21/03 05:16 AM
by RunDMT
* Finally after five years, I've found it etard 1,189 5 09/18/03 08:30 AM
by SummerBreeze
* Finally, I'm close to my open relationship!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Lightningfractal 9,869 73 09/15/04 04:30 PM
by Captain Jack

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,332 topic views. 5 members, 15 guests and 164 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.