Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Bullshit - War On Drugs episode
    #4877833 -

This is the War On Drugs episode of Penn And Teller's Showtime series, "Bullshit!". Check this out if you haven't seen it.............


Penn And Teller: Bullshit! - War On Drugs episode
227MB / 30:54






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit - War On Drugs episode [Re: Learyfan]
    #4877845 -

Cool, I'll d/l it later tonight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit - War On Drugs episode [Re: Learyfan]
    #4877933 -

you rule the school

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit - War On Drugs episode [Re: Vvellum]
    #4877969 -

:cool:  Show this to some politicians for me.






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit - War On Drugs episode [Re: Learyfan]
    #4878078 -

That was well done.... thanks for sharing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit - War On Drugs episode [Re: Learyfan]
    #4878097 -

Thanks man!

Penn and Teller are awesome, especially in this show.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit - War On Drugs episode [Re: Redstorm]
    #4878214 -

No problem guys. It's your reward for post here at the internets best website.........The Shroomery. I like how passionate Penn is about this issue despite the fact that they don't indulge. Those are the people we need speaking for us, actually.






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit - War On Drugs episode [Re: Learyfan]
    #4878282 -

Man, thanks for posting that! I just watched it and I agreed with them on everything. The US government is pretty fucked up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit - War On Drugs episode [Re: Learyfan]
    #4878812 -

thanks, this was great. i never really watched that much of this show before. they said a lot of very true stuff. its so great how they can say anything they want... lol, i wish the episode was longer :P


--------------------
Helix?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit - War On Drugs episode [Re: Learyfan]
    #4878987 -

LOL at that guy near the end! :lol:

Quote:
I try to smoke 2-3 in the morning when I get up. Then I smoke one on the way to work, driving to work. Try to take a break around 10:30. Then I try to smoke two after lunch, if I'm able to.

It's difficult when you're trading stocks, to be able to take breaks.



And see the size of the cannon's he's smoking?


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Edited by trendal (11/01/05 10:27 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit - War On Drugs episode [Re: Learyfan]
    #4879212 -

Since I'm in Canada I had to buy season 1, and season 2 just came out today, so I'll be heading out to buy that soon :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit - War On Drugs episode [Re: Learyfan]
    #4879558 -

I liked this video very much & agree with their message
regarding the drug war
however I have call bullshit
on the statics Penn & Teller put out
(and the pro-drug war losers as well)
regarding high school kids & their drug useage.

I think any sort of forced survey is
going to be way off.
I remember giving fake answers
during such surveys during school
as did my friends to be funny.
I also recall people not wanting
to give honest responses due
to fear the administration would
somehow notify their parents...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit - War On Drugs episode [Re: Vvellum]
    #4879597 -

bi0 said:
I liked this video very much & agree with their message
regarding the drug war
however I have call bullshit
on the statics Penn & Teller put out
(and the pro-drug war losers as well)
regarding high school kids & their drug useage.

I think any sort of forced survey is
going to be way off.
I remember giving fake answers
during such surveys during school
as did my friends to be funny.
I also recall people not wanting
to give honest responses due
to fear the administration would
somehow notify their parents...



Totally. I did the same thing.

I also have to call bullshit on the heroin and boxes of doughnuts thing. I could be wrong, but it seems to me that heroin users who don't have a good hook up could not score $4 bags of mostly pure heroin. I could be wrong, but that seems WAY too cheap.






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit - War On Drugs episode [Re: Vvellum]
    #4879642 -

bi0 said:
however I have call bullshit
on the statics Penn & Teller put out
(and the pro-drug war losers as well)
regarding high school kids & their drug useage.




I agree on the general reliablity of statistics on highschool students doing something illegal. And ultimately, those statistics can be used to justify either side.

If the numbers are high, anti-drug people can say "Look! All these students using drugs! Legalization would make the numbers skyrocket!", while the pro-drug camp would say "Look! All these students using drugs! Legalization would make the drugs harder to get because of regulation!". If the numbers are low, the inverse could be claimed.

Doesn't really prove a whole lot one way or the other.


--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* School is the biggest bullshit ever daba 796 5 12/03/03 07:22 PM
by Help on the Way
* Fed up with drugs, possibly for good?
( 1 2 all )
ModestMouse 2,160 34 03/04/18 12:44 AM
by LightRay
* Penn and Teller; Bullshit!
( 1 2 all )
neuro 4,385 22 04/11/04 09:23 AM
by neuro
* Old Episode of the Daily show shroomidel 1,259 8 10/16/03 10:10 PM
by Learyfan
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 04:31 PM
by g00ru
* Because of drugs... PDU 1,249 12 10/15/03 01:25 AM
by Strumpling
* Drugs are needed for our society to continue...
( 1 2 all )
DailyPot 6,584 23 03/06/17 09:13 PM
by triphead9428
* Some stuff. It's about drugs. Phluck 2,744 17 07/14/23 10:51 AM
by theRealrollforever

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,435 topic views. 3 members, 10 guests and 152 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.