Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

P. cyan prints
    #485197 - 12/09/01 04:09 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Edited by ralphster44 (12/10/01 09:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
Loc: Down the Street
Re: Ps. cyan prints [Re: ralphster44]
    #485205 - 12/09/01 04:20 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I'd like to get one off you if you don't mind. I already have Pan Trops I'm working with though, so give the prints to the people that "need" them first : ) I'm wanting to try out a lot of different species. Pans are what I'm messing with first, I wanna setup a few outdoor beds of ps. cyans and/or azures though.

--------------------
Vitamin C chase, kill the taste. You can tell its nasty by the look on my face.
Ralphster44 & The FSR!
All thats stated above is for humor and a lie!!

Edited by DarK_SavioR (12/09/01 04:42 PM)

Anonymous

#485209 - 12/09/01 04:24 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Psilocybe cyanescens is not a cubensis r., it's a totally different specie. If you don't know that much, who knows what you're giving away!

OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
Re: Ps. cyan prints [Re: ]
    #485224 - 12/09/01 04:40 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Hehe, I'm pretty sure that was a typo.... still, its just a buck either way though

--------------------
Ralphster44 & The FSR!

Offlinetrade omlet
Re: Ps. cyan prints [Re: DarK_SavioR]
    #485311 - 12/09/01 06:36 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Psi cyanscens is a different speciesthen cubensis, but im sure that was a typo. It would require the use of wood in order to fruit, and cool temps (around 45-60F.) Its not like cubensis at all. Much more potent as well.

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Ps. cyan prints [Re: trade omlet]
    #485498 - 12/09/01 09:43 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

Anonymous

#485962 - 12/10/01 12:43 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I'm not so sure everybody knows. There are many people here who know diddley squat about shrooms, thats why they come here, to learn.

Try to get your information straight when it comes to specie names, I've seen you get it wrong several times. Thats not right. As a vendor, you have a responsibilty to provide correct information. You can start by learning how to properly write out a specie name...Genus (the first word) is always capitlized. The second word (specie) is always small case. To be really correct, the whole thing should be italicized.

Class dismissed...I hope you learned something.

OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
    #486432 - 12/10/01 07:31 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Yo captain max... did you mean the specie name is suppose to be lower case? heh, just teasing : )

--------------------
Ralphster44 & The FSR!

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #486496 - 12/10/01 08:14 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

So Max, two weeks ago your telling us that B+ and Golden Teachers are infact the same Cubensis spore-race, now your telling Ralphster how to properly categorize Psilocybes and how he should advertise?? There is something very wrong there...
And Ralphster is not a vendor - he runs the FSR

--------------------

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Ps. cyan prints [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #486573 - 12/10/01 09:00 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #486790 - 12/11/01 12:16 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

>And Ralphster is not a vendor - he runs the FSR
Ralphster also successfully runs the Myco-Tek?s spore division, in case you wasn?t aware.

And something to the P. cyanescens: They grow on wood debris, so one would best transfer wood based spawn to an outdoor bed made of moist woodchips, best composed of hardwood woods. In spring, as allready stated, and then one can expect a fruiting in autumn. So nothing for the impatient.

Anonymous

#487158 - 12/11/01 08:09 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

First off, rolf IS a vendor. Anybody who says he isn't is a lier. He runs a business called 'Ralphs Spores' and charges about the same prices as everyone else. The FRS something different altogether.

Secondly, who knows where his cyan pritns came from. They were donated by some kid, prolly found growing beside a sidewalk, they might not even be cyans. My prints come from a 3 foot block of mycellium, a 1000 shroom patch and is the healthiest strain I have found yet here on Mt. Elphie where they grow naturally.

Thirdly, rolf is a lier for saying I promote these as being grown indoors. They actually can be grown indoors, I've seen pics but on my cyan page I promote an outdoor tek and have always explained that these are normally grown in an outdoor plot. Go her to see proof that roldf is a boldfaced lier
http://www.sporelab.com/cyans.htm

bluemanie, I never said GT and B+ were the same, I said I'd seen them referred by others as being the same so you are a lier too.

So what we have is a thread full of liers.

When people make mistakes with specie names, I will always correct them, I don't care who they are. I'm not 'butting in' to your thread rolf. The spreading of misinformation is wrong and if you aren't sure of the names then you should welcome someone like me who can help with the correct information.

Edited by CaptainMaxMushroom (12/11/01 08:19 AM)

Anonymous

#487307 - 12/11/01 12:00 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

"The FRS something different altogether" -Max

Hey Capn', if you are going to call yourself a vendor then you should be able to properly reference the free spore ring :wink::

FRS = FSR

I wouldn't have said anything but I noticed how concerned you were about this kind of "misrepresentaion of information" so, I'm sure you understand. :wink:

Anonymous

#487329 - 12/11/01 12:17 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Max,as a vendor you should be ashamed of yourself! If anyone makes a comment in one of your numerous advertisement/threads that you translate as negative,you immediately call them names like "troll" or "sockpuppet".But lately you have taken it upon yourself to enter every thread in this forum,just to start flamewars.Angry about somethin Max? To many of your dirty prints and syringes being returned or talked about truthfully on these boards? You get what you sow,negative for negative.

Edited by catnazi (12/11/01 12:19 PM)

Anonymous

#487389 - 12/11/01 12:54 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

cat, ther is a big difference between somebody flouting complete lies about the quality of my products and somebody simply correcting a wrongly posted mushroom name.

and mcspam, i know how to spell NARC

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#487849 - 12/11/01 07:22 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Anno - as the prints advertised were from the FSR - and not Ralph's personal prints - i concluded that he wasnt really acting as a vendor this time...
As for Ps.Cyans from Mount Elipha?? - I find it interesting that MAX says they grow naturally, since Mjshroomer has often demonstrated that Ps.CYanescens have only ever been found in the US ONCE from an un-disturbed natural environment - maybe some research is needed?
Secondly Max, if the prints are purple black then they are a psilocybe - so instead of stating that it is impossible to determine whether or not Ralph's prints are indeed Ps.Cyans. - it can be determined quickly that they are psilocybes...
Thirdly, you are a capitalistic arsehole - your prices are ridiculously high - and your products from what i have read - are of poor quality. Your blatant attempt to mislead and capitilise on newbies do not need to be mentioned here, as a quick search through your post history will demonstrate this fully ...
You are attempting to capitalise off WILD cyan prints when you cannot guarantee their sterility.
Are you still also going to start marketing the infamous z strain for the low price of $80??
Bad karma is coming your way...

--------------------

OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
    #487956 - 12/11/01 09:02 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Why not join a flame? heh, just wanted to say this. Its nothing personal to anyone, but I think its pretty bad for a vendor/distributor to jump onto another vendor/distributor's thread and post up negative stuff. I haven't seen many people doing this, most seam to play nice togethor : ) If ralphster was charging $10 for these wild prints I could understand someone saying something about it, but he's just giving them out. He started the FSR and it seams like thats just ralphster's personality to spread spores. Ralphster is a honest guy

--------------------
Ralphster44 & The FSR!

OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
Re: Ps. cyan prints [Re: DarK_SavioR]
    #487964 - 12/11/01 09:09 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

When I said "if he was selling them for $10" I just meant that if he was out to make a buck you could try and criticize on the quality of the prints. $10 isn't a bad price anyway, I was just trying to make a point. Didn't intend on that to sound like I was targeting captainmax.

--------------------
Ralphster44 & The FSR!

Anonymous

#488410 - 12/12/01 07:42 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Dark Savior, all I did was point out the error in the naming, I do that to anybody.

bluemeanie, there are many natural patches of Psilocybe cyanescens here in the Robert's Creek area on Mt. Elphinstone, BC. Some can be traced to their origins. For instance, I know of a garden where they grow alongside the wood making up the garden boxes. This is a common way for this specie to travel, on lumber. I know another spot where the cyans grow all along underneath a fence. These spores originated from the lumber used to make the fence.
From these areas, the spores blew into nearby yards, etc. where they grew naturally around alder trees or in rhododendron gardens.
These mushroom grow throughout 'the Creek' now, along the roadsides, in peoples back yards and fields, even in huge vacant lots covered in blackberries. The kids make tunnels through the blackberries and pick to thier hearts content. These are 'natural' patches, they grow with no assistance from humans. Nature does all the work from dispersing the spores to providing the proper substrate and enviromental conditions.

btw, at 3 spore syringes for $25, my prices are about the best there are and $10 for a print of this most potent of species, coming from a reliable source, is a damn good price!

These are not a handful of prints taken from some sordid specimens found growing in a ditch in Portland, Ore. or somesuch, these prints are all from primo, handpicked by myself, specimens found in a huge patch in a healthy enviroment of clean air, water and soil on Canada's west coast.

Ever see the book The Mushroom Cultivator by Paul Stamets and Jeff Chilton? Jeff lives in Robert's Creek and this is where he did work which provided information for the book.

We are the only vendors in the world who offer cyan prints and syringes year 'round for the past 5 years, another SporeLab 'exclusive'. Visit the Psilocybe cyanescens Homepage.

Good day!

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#488895 - 12/12/01 04:11 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

'Natural' habitat meaning an area of undisturbed mulch like that deep in a forest - the areas that you are talking about are all disturbed habitats in that they are gardens or environs where man has made changes

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order