Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Psilocybe Semilanceata in Northern Canada [Re: PSemilanceata]
    #4613101 -

lucky bastard


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psilocybe Semilanceata in Northern Canada [Re: RESTLESS]
    #4615715 -

Hey guys, I'm living in Ireland,where i hear there are plenty of psemilanceata.I went hunting once and got about 20, but im unsure of the enviroments they thrive in.Input appreciated

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psilocybe Semilanceata in Northern Canada [Re: AstralTraveler]
    #4636856 -

Nice find :smile: The season just starting over here on the Canadian west coast ... hope ya find many more.


--------------------
FungusFun.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psilocybe Semilanceata in Northern Canada [Re: Psychonaut]
    #4638190 -

Well I'm here in BC and it sure won't be long until they start popping out here too!The great thing about my neighbor hood is that the lawns here get PLENTY of fertilization!Seriously it's been smelling extremely strong like cow shit(without getting milder) for over a month now. :smile:


--------------------
"I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale, and never tried it again." Bill Clinton

"A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly fifteen hundred pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to induce a lethal response... In strict medical terms, marijuana is far safer than many of the foods we commonly consume. For example, eating ten raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death."

DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis L. Young
Opinion and Recommended Ruling, Findings of Fact,

http://www.hempfiles.com/php/quotes.php

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psilocybe Semilanceata in Northern Canada [Re: Mr_Psilocin]
    #4717875 -

awesome finds psemilanceata :thumbup: keep the pics coming!


--------------------

Entheogen Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psilocybe Semilanceata in Northern Canada [Re: tryptonite]
    #4718001 -

Here's something that's making me a LITTLE happy aha http://www.weather.com/activities/travel...topnav_business
:smile:


--------------------
"I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale, and never tried it again." Bill Clinton

"A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly fifteen hundred pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to induce a lethal response... In strict medical terms, marijuana is far safer than many of the foods we commonly consume. For example, eating ten raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death."

DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis L. Young
Opinion and Recommended Ruling, Findings of Fact,

http://www.hempfiles.com/php/quotes.php

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psilocybe Semilanceata in Northern Canada [Re: Mr_Psilocin]
    #4724294 -

I live in Ontario, do I have any hope at finding liberty caps?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psilocybe Semilanceata in Northern Canada [Re: ThatONTguy]
    #4858409 -

I know it has been a long time and I have no photos to upload just yet. Just wanted to make a small update. The season had been slowly going downhill until just two weeks ago. I had gone from only getting 200-500 in 3-5 hours to getting 1000-2000 in the same time.

BUT! In one day last week (8 hours) I managed to pick 8.75 ounces (that's DRY weight.... yes dry) Over a half pound dry in one day. This is the most I have ever picked in one day. I have come close to this before. So I am curious, do many liberty cap pickers get these kinds of yields? More? Less? I would be very interested to know. The week before this, I picked 4.5 ounces in the very same spot.

P.Semi


--------------------
Oops, I tripped!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Psilocybe semilanceata (Liberty Caps) for New Hunters
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ivi 140,979 63 04/29/10 11:57 AM
by German Kahuna
* Psilocybe Semilanceata in Western Norway Krishna 5,712 4 10/03/15 05:54 AM
by Toadsdrool
* Re: Psilocybe semilanceata (liberty caps) Pictorial GGreatOne234 9,497 11 05/14/01 11:38 AM
by Smallputrid
* Psilocybe semilanceata in Sweden lazlows 13,470 10 02/24/05 04:56 PM
by Soularize
* Psilocybe semilanceata (liberty caps) DreaMaTrix 14,245 15 10/24/02 10:35 PM
by SakTheSac
* Psilocybe semilanceata or not ?? (pics included) papayafuzz 4,174 14 10/27/04 11:06 AM
by MushroomFriend
* Psilocybe semilanceata lookalikes.. Jraft 2,196 3 03/14/06 06:47 AM
by mjshroomer
* Psilocybe Semilanceata & Amanita muscaria var muscaria in UK 20th Sept SalviaEngland 2,675 8 09/21/05 01:26 PM
by MetaShroom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
14,826 topic views. 4 members, 71 guests and 61 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.