Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Re: TUESDAY LNC [Re: Boom]
    #4853014 -

Me too! I just got home from work!


:bigblunt:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TUESDAY LNC [Re: blissedout]
    #4853017 -

I am freezing, however.  It's below 40 :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TUESDAY LNC [Re: Boom]
    #4853078 -

What's up everyone.  :bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TUESDAY LNC [Re: Boom]
    #4853088 -

Booooom said:
I am freezing, however.  It's below 40 :frown:



It's about 38, here. :twitchy: :alc: I am cold and droonk!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TUESDAY LNC [Re: blissedout]
    #4853106 -

Quote:
It's about 38, here. I am cold and droonk!



38, dayuuum,. What state, or country?


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TUESDAY LNC [Re: blissedout]
    #4853107 -

Gotta love the cold weather.  It just started getting into the 40s at night here.  I love it.  Can't wait to move to Colorado. :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TUESDAY LNC [Re: chadwick]
    #4853118 -

it's chilly here, but i like it

remember, if you do nothing else tonight pm peeper some luv and tell her debian sent you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TUESDAY LNC [Re: debianlinux]
    #4853134 -

Its the same temperature here. Just sent peeper some love. :peace: :bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TUESDAY LNC [Re: chadwick]
    #4853219 -

:piss: :drooling:


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TUESDAY LNC [Re: XUL]
    #4853232 -

XUL said:
Quote:
It's about 38, here.  I am cold and droonk!



38, dayuuum,. What state, or country?



Alabama. It is cold as fuck in the south, right now! :twitchy:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TUESDAY LNC [Re: blissedout]
    #4853242 -

alabama, holy shit. cold for there. dang,

you a skynyrd fan? I dig em man.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TUESDAY LNC [Re: XUL]
    #4853268 -

XUL said:
alabama, holy shit. cold for there. dang,

you a skynyrd fan? I dig em man.



you're stupid. skinyrd makes me wanna kill people. i really don'[t like them.
it's chilly outside but blissed is a whimp. it isn't that bad outside right now. chilly, but not frostily freezily.


--------------------
:whip:  :whip:    :whip:    :whip:    :whip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TUESDAY LNC [Re: XUL]
    #4853274 -

XUL said:
alabama, holy shit. cold for there. dang,

you a skynyrd fan? I dig em man.



No. I fucking hate Skynerd(sp), or however the fuck you spell their name. They are redneck bastards, if you ask me, but what do I know...

Rock The Greateful Dead!!!
  :jester: :gd_icon:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TUESDAY LNC [Re: blissedout]
    #4853285 -

i must applaud your signature blissedout

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TUESDAY LNC [Re: XUL]
    #4853291 -

I used to like Lynard Skynard.  When I started working at my job, I hated them.  Simply because that was the only thing people played on the jukebox. Pissed me off to say the least the least. However, good songs, I just never want to hear them again. :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TUESDAY LNC [Re: danksistah]
    #4853301 -

damn, how can you guys live in the cold?

it's like, 75 right now and its dark..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TUESDAY LNC [Re: king_cobra]
    #4853318 -

are you in Miami, or whaT?


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TUESDAY LNC [Re: king_cobra]
    #4853319 -

i used to hate the cold... then i started rock climbing (bouldering to be exact) and cold is good for friction...sweaty hands is bad for holding on the almost nothing. now i dig the hell outta cold weather. you just have to run and jump and play some and build fires and everything is all good. =)


--------------------
:whip:  :whip:    :whip:    :whip:    :whip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TUESDAY LNC [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #4853326 -

hey yall.
question, co2 bottles with regulators, for my grow room, anyone know how they work? can you get timers, or gotta set it to release just a tiny tiny bit? also, wheres the best place to buy them from?


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TUESDAY LNC [Re: danksistah]
    #4853339 -

Quote:
you're stupid. skinyrd makes me wanna kill people. i really don'[t like them.
it's chilly outside but blissed is a whimp. it isn't that bad outside right now. chilly, but not frostily freezily.



holy shit, man. Its just a band. I dont like phish, but I aint gonna call peopel names and complain about it.

Its rock n roll man, I like it and I wasnt asking you anyway.

:flipthebird:


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC Thor's Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 )
TYL3R 29,169 459 08/06/05 01:53 AM
by Shroomism
* LNC ©®! * 2 = LNC ©®!LNC ©®!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
theuser 21,156 152 05/08/06 04:23 AM
by theuser
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
TYL3R 10,837 114 03/05/06 01:45 AM
by Jadian
* LNC-- fuckin shroomerite basterds.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Banez 10,273 109 05/20/07 09:30 PM
by LosAngelesGraff
* Monday LNC thread. (8/14/2006)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Banez 7,699 93 08/15/06 03:11 AM
by TrippinTeddy
* LNC BITCHES
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
KristiMidocean 18,630 325 01/07/06 09:51 AM
by Fireside
* The good ole' days of *LNC* *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
dblaney 13,984 292 09/18/05 08:35 AM
by dblaney
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
Banez 12,776 265 09/27/05 02:34 AM
by Todcasil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,237 topic views. 4 members, 16 guests and 326 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.