Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Re: LNC [Re: bobjones]
    #5366291 -

I just got home. How's everyone doing tonight?

Sorry you couldn't have your relaxing evening Bobjones, I know what it's like to have annoying people over for all times of the night.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #5366292 -

License_to_Chill said:
Now, who wants to jam to some Wilson Philips?



I'd much rather see pictures of your knife wound.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5366294 -

It was just a long slice. Nothing much.


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #5366295 -

i would have, but he locked the damn door. its not even his place, and he locks himself in a room so he can yell at his girlfriend...bleh




that bowl cheered me right up though  :cool:
time for the village


--------------------
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read"
-Groucho Marx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #5366303 -

License_to_Chill said:
It was just a long slice. Nothing much.



Man...I would have posted 60 pictures of that shit if it had happened to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5366304 -

lol, I didn't have a camera when it happened. I do now, but its a piece of shit.

Its been a few months now. Its all healed up. Can't even really tell anything happened.


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #5366307 -

Aw shit, I wanted to see a battle scar too.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Jadian]
    #5366312 -

I have a pretty wicked gash on my forearm. If my camera isn't shitty enough, I can get a quick pic.


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #5366315 -

License_to_Chill said:
I have a pretty wicked gash on my forearm. If my camera isn't shitty enough, I can get a quick pic.



Do it! Do it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5366325 -

Bah, this pic doesn't do it any justice. Its small, but deep. You can almost see muscle. I was working on the ranch and just got hooked with a piece of barbed-wire by accident.



--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #5366334 -

Yeah that tends to hurt. Had a good gash on my leg from hopping a barbed-wire fence once.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #5366335 -

I was hoping for something more horrific and dangerous looking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5366340 -

It was a few days ago. Healing pretty fast...wolverine style. Shit bled so much though.


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #5366343 -

Gotcha, 'bub.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5366372 -

I'm pissed I didn't get to watch UFC 58 tonight.


:crankey:


That's my angry face.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sunday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
THE KRAT BARON 15,312 179 06/19/06 03:14 AM
by king_cobra
* i think......umm...wheres the LNC?? im drunk
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
FL_accciD 9,213 147 10/31/05 02:13 AM
by Silversoul
* LNC
( 1 2 3 all )
THE KRAT BARON 1,804 43 02/03/06 07:33 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* underworld fearfect 577 2 04/13/05 11:26 PM
by Skunk420
* LNC Thor's Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 )
TYL3R 29,169 459 08/06/05 01:53 AM
by Shroomism
* LNC ©®! * 2 = LNC ©®!LNC ©®!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
theuser 21,156 152 05/08/06 04:23 AM
by theuser
* LNC-- fuckin shroomerite basterds.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Banez 10,273 109 05/20/07 09:30 PM
by LosAngelesGraff
* Monday LNC thread. (8/14/2006)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Banez 7,699 93 08/15/06 03:11 AM
by TrippinTeddy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,837 topic views. 1 members, 9 guests and 129 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.