Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Hungover. [Re: WoodsCall]
    #4807374 -

PBR and Patron?!  Now there's a combination :lol:


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hungover. [Re: daimyo]
    #4807466 -

oh man im so hungover... drank like 6 shots then played beer pong twice and i forgot everything after that....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hungover. [Re: AliceDee]
    #4807480 -

I owned the beer pong table last night. Me and my partner ripped shit up.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hungover. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4807490 -

Crazy white kids and your drinking games.


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hungover. [Re: daimyo]
    #4807559 -

Sounds like you guys had fun drinking. I was just chilling here at home, relaxing after a hard day. I didn't think I'd be so hungover though.


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hungover. [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4807569 -

But, I've got myself tons of Gatorade and finished my wings awhile back.

I'm feeling just fine now. :thumbup:


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hungover. [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4807581 -

:thumbup:


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hungover. [Re: daimyo]
    #4807585 -

Probably going to hit that case of Red Stipe tonight, now.

Hooray Beer! :grin:


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What works for a hangover?
( 1 2 all )
Djdoobieleave 2,822 26 12/05/05 02:07 PM
by gregorio
* Who else is hungover at work Noviseer 930 12 07/06/05 08:17 PM
by Boom
* decent hangover cure???
( 1 2 all )
LeftBehind 5,086 29 01/14/09 12:43 PM
by LeftBehind
* So by mixing vodka with gatorade I hope not to get a hangover.
( 1 2 all )
Knifey Mcstab 12,681 28 07/26/08 03:12 AM
by impgl
* I'm hungover
( 1 2 3 all )
Epilson Lyrae 2,942 49 05/01/10 07:05 PM
by nismo2491
* Hangover cures
( 1 2 all )
Hashem 3,094 34 11/16/11 03:12 AM
by Locky
* I am SO SO hungover,,,cure?
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 5,516 40 02/26/05 10:39 PM
by chocbruce
* Anyone get really depressed when hungover? Knifey Mcstab 6,074 8 10/01/07 01:53 AM
by OMniversal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,526 topic views. 5 members, 11 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.