Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePookztA Happy Birthday!
Medical Student

Loc: Illinois
Mushrooms on an Airplane! haha
    #4797631 - 10/13/05 09:56 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

ok so im from the midwest, its getting shitty and cold, and my family and I will be taking a flight to Florida around Christmas time for a small vacation. i would love nothing more than to eat some mushrooms on the coast line and be able to experience the beauty of the ocean on shrooms, and i know that many if you already have (regardless of where you live). I also spin fire poi, as you can see in my icon, and spinning fire in the sand would be a truly earth-bonding experience. My question is, how safe is it to smuggle shrooms onto an Airplane? would u recommend attempting to hide them in a container in your bag? carry-on? or simply pocket an 8th or 2, and if they ever search u, just eat that shit? what u guys think is the safest... and NOT bringing them is not an answer, because if these other answers dont convince me of a safe enough way to bring them on board, then i simply won't do it. im not a dumb ass, dont need any trouble, but if its possible to safely smuggle just a personal amount of shrooms, 3-7gs, then i would be ever so grateful for your knowledge.

--------------------
Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance & Love in the Midwest USA

Expand Your Consciousness. :mushroomgrow:

:peace: 9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJackTackle
pinningmycologist

Loc: behind you
Re: Mushrooms on an Airplane! haha [Re: PookztA]
    #4797644 - 10/13/05 10:00 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

well
i would powder them up
put them in gelcaps and hide them in the bottom of a bottle of vitamins

of course you could always shove them up your ass
but i wouldn't

--------------------
Stay Blue!

OfflinexTRIPPSTERx
El Hefe

Loc: Texas
Re: Mushrooms on an Airplane! haha [Re: JackTackle]
    #4797944 - 10/13/05 11:10 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Well you know with the way things are now especially after all the 9/11 things, i'm not so sure you should do that at all, but i suppose the gelcap thing with the bottle of vitamis is a god idea. But take this as a warning: BE CAREFUL

--------------------
Make LOVE not WAR

OfflineLuciferSam
no turn leftunstoned
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sconny Botland Flag
Re: Mushrooms on an Airplane! haha [Re: xTRIPPSTERx]
    #4798034 - 10/13/05 11:23 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

yep, powdered in caps is the way to go, or mixed up in chocolates and then placed in a sealed box of regular chocs maybe??

--------------------

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
    #4798035 - 10/13/05 11:24 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

PookztA said:
I also spin fire poi, as you can see in my icon, and spinning fire in the sand would be a truly earth-bonding experience. 

or simply pocket an 8th or 2, and if they ever search u, just eat that shit? 

Spinning fire is very cool, I give you props.

...if someone is searching you, how do you expect to take the shrooms out of your pocket and eat them?  :crazy:

Quote:

JackTackle said:
well
i would powder them up
put them in gelcaps and hide them in the bottom of a bottle of vitamins

Best idea anyone will probably come up with. Even if they look inside and see the caps, and even open them up, what the fuck do they know? They will probably not keep you from the plane to test some powdery substance for a drug.

Make sure the label on the bottle of vitamins contains NO CONTRADICTIONS to the gelcaps. This is in terms of size, color, shape, quantity, etc.

DEFINATELY make sure the bottle does not say "Vitamin Tablets" which would lead one to believe the bottle should contain composite pills.

BUT ITS DANGEROUS NO MATTER WHAT

If any part of you is telling you not to do it, listen to it.

--------------------
:mallow:

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Mushrooms on an Airplane! haha [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4798268 - 10/13/05 12:02 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I think you'd have a better chance of fitting a small dose in just a few capsules and strapping them somewhere to your body. But vitamin bottle would probably work too.

It doesn't matter how well you can hide them if you can't keep your cool though. I certainly am not the kind of person who can keep his cool. I feel guilty even when I don't have shit on me in these situations. If you're sweating buckets and looking around all nervous like, beware. But, you should know yourself well enough to figure this out :smile:

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineEconomist
in training
 User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms on an Airplane! haha [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4798429 - 10/13/05 12:34 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LazyCrash said:
Make sure the label on the bottle of vitamins contains NO CONTRADICTIONS to the gelcaps. This is in terms of size, color, shape, quantity, etc.

DEFINATELY make sure the bottle does not say "Vitamin Tablets" which would lead one to believe the bottle should contain composite pills.

The best way to deal with this would be to stop by a health store and buy an inexpensive bottle of "herbal supplements" to hide the shroom-gel-tabs in.

Aside from the irony, many herbal supplements really are ground up plant matter in a gel tab.

Another suggestion:
A friend of mine was able to take pot on a plane this way, so I know it works, take the shrooms and put them in a sealable plastic bag, then get a jar of peanut butter and scoop out a section in the middle of the jar. Shove the bag in, and then completely cover it with peanut butter.

I'm guessing this works because the plastic, shrooms, and peanut butter are all things the x-rays should zoom right through, meaning that its very hard to tell in there is something in the peanut butter, or if its just a previously opened jar. Furthermore, if they do open it, they'd have to dig around for the shrooms.

I've also heard that this was ideal because the peanut butter will throw off dogs, not that I've ever heard of shroom-sniffing dogs.

InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

Re: Mushrooms on an Airplane! haha [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4798433 - 10/13/05 12:35 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

you could empty out a jar of peanut butter, they put the gear in the jar (in a plastic bag of course.) put the peanut butter back in on top, heat to make it look smooth again. Then replace the freshness seal. You should be able to make it look like it has never been opened again pretty easily. Throw it in your bag and off you go.

Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
    #4798830 - 10/13/05 01:54 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

my buddy ate 5 hits of acid on the airplane on a mission trip to mexico
he said he saw area 51 lol
he ok though it worked for him but your going with family
he let loose and didnt care if he looked ao acted crazy..
so he had a goodtime no worries... :thumbup:

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

Edited by superbob57 (10/13/05 01:55 PM)

Offlinectaf420
infectedmushroom

Re: Mushrooms on an Airplane! haha [Re: superbob57]
    #4798906 - 10/13/05 02:17 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

urcrazy if you actualy do it lol... wont like every1 your family know cuz of your pupils n shit aha.. what if u start harsh tweakin outa control and do sumthing stupid on the plane that could harm other people.. eww i dont even want to think of a bad trip on an airplane

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
Loc: Flag
Re: Mushrooms on an Airplane! haha [Re: ctaf420]
    #4798915 - 10/13/05 02:19 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i did it on a international flight.. they searched my bag they found it the scurity checker person just grinned and threw it in the garbage can... jesus when he found it my knees were shaking

--------------------

"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "

~Leafing~

OfflinePingasa
Stranger
Re: Mushrooms on an Airplane! haha [Re: superbob57]
    #4798937 - 10/13/05 02:25 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

you could also make 2 thin bags of mushroom powder and slip them under the soles in your shoes

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
Re: Mushrooms on an Airplane! haha [Re: Pingasa]
    #4798970 - 10/13/05 02:34 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

nonononno they check your shoes at airports

--------------------

"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "

~Leafing~

Offlinerobmac9090
typical tadpole

Loc: Canada
Re: Mushrooms on an Airplane! haha [Re: Pingasa]
    #4798975 - 10/13/05 02:35 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

In response to the peanut butter idea....

Why don't you just mix the powder right into the quarter full peanut butter jar? Then when you arrive at the beach, just spread it on some crackers and enjoy. :cool:

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Mushrooms on an Airplane! haha [Re: robmac9090]
    #4798989 - 10/13/05 02:39 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

The shoes idea is a terrific way of getting caught. Sometimes the airports have been optional shoe checking, sometimes none at all really, sometimes every single person. Do NOT put anything in your shoes.

Keeping it on you would be the best way to go. Just make sure you don't have a damn belt or something that sets off the detector.

Leafing, what country/date? Namely, USA? and... Before 9/11?

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
Re: Mushrooms on an Airplane! haha [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4799118 - 10/13/05 03:10 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

from costa rica back to usa after 9/11.. i guess in costa rica they dont really care about that stuff as much as in the us

--------------------

~Leafing~

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: Mushrooms on an Airplane! haha [Re: leafing]
    #4799551 - 10/13/05 04:36 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Anyone know if cubes are in season now in Florida?

Id say to just find some wild ones when you get there if it isnt too cold. Florida is one of the best places in the U.S. to hunt cubensis. Check out the hunting forum and do some research before ya go ya might get lucky. And hey ya might find enough to do your original idea except this time youll be trying to get some home.

And plus wild shrooms are FREE, cant get better than that can it.  :smirk:

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

OfflinePookztA Happy Birthday!
Medical Student

Loc: Illinois
Re: Mushrooms on an Airplane! haha [Re: leafing]
    #4800850 - 10/13/05 09:17 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

im not talking about eating them, i want to smuggle them on the plane and eat them ON THE BEACH in Florida, since im from Illinois area... i think gelcaps would work out fine, but id probs just strap to leg.

--------------------
Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance & Love in the Midwest USA

Expand Your Consciousness. :mushroomgrow:

:peace: 9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

OfflineThePredator
Your a eunich ifyou don't useunix!

#4800863 - 10/13/05 09:19 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Go to the super market and get a bag of mixed edible mushrooms. Cut your shrooms in half and mark a blue dot on the center, put the shrooms in the bag.

--------------------

Offlineastabooty
Fashionasta.com

Loc: Ft Lauderdale and Gainesv...
Re: Mushrooms on an Airplane! haha [Re: ThePredator]
    #4801005 - 10/13/05 09:47 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

shrooms --> condom --> swallow --> poop

--------------------

my t-shirt website www.fashionasta.com

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale