Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
A year after quitting the ciggs
    #4794689 -

I gave up my pack a day habit that i had for 13 years.
I have stopped coughing constantly which bothered me a lot when i was a smoker and feel a bit healthier.

I have smoked a few ciggs when out drinking but it didn't make me want to start again. I don't regularly crave smokes but sometimes i still feel the urge.

One thing that i find interesting is that i frequently dream about me smoking.

Have you quit recently and how are you doing?


--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A year after quitting the ciggs [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #4794710 -

I quit about a year ago, too. I am really proud of myself for kicking that nasty habit! I still smoke an occasional cig, if I am drunk enough, but I will not start again. Congratulations on your accomplishment.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A year after quitting the ciggs [Re: blissedout]
    #4794727 -

Congrats to you to. Keep fighitng the good fight.


--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A year after quitting the ciggs [Re: blissedout]
    #4794729 -

I havent had one in six months. About a month ago I was drinking with some buddies and bummed a cig and was gonna smoke it, but someone started talking to me and I forgot about it. By the time I remembered it, I didn't want it anymore.

I haven't dreamed about smoking. That's weird.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A year after quitting the ciggs [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #4795085 -

Its been 3 1/2 weeks since I quit smoking, and I haven't had a single puff during that time. I haven't really had that much of a problem with cravings. Its funny you should mention smoking in dreams though, because it happens to me almost every night. Oddly enough, in recent dreams that I can recall, I have been smoking Marlboro Lights, a brand that I have never smoked in my entire life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* quitting ciggs easier than quitting weed kaiowas 1,246 13 08/07/04 04:23 PM
by DrunkenCowgirl
* Poll: How many people smoke cigerettes?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 6,544 39 05/17/04 11:09 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* who smokes cigs and why?
( 1 2 3 all )
bandaid 7,812 50 07/19/04 10:43 PM
by Entropic
* Quitting Marijuana
( 1 2 all )
frank_grimes 5,958 34 02/02/03 05:35 AM
by Killjoy
* you know youre addicted to ciggs when . . .
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
kingofthemtn151 5,687 103 01/18/06 12:54 PM
by drtyfrnk
* Guess who found a pack of smokable Marlboros on the ground? Hyper_Panda_GO 1,553 12 11/05/07 07:00 AM
by truekimbo2
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
z_x_x_z 5,095 45 04/26/05 05:54 PM
by Skunk420
* Quitting Smoking
( 1 2 all )
JustSomeGuy 4,435 20 07/23/16 08:38 AM
by Buddy Boy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
649 topic views. 9 members, 39 guests and 203 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.