Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Must get $75.... must see Depeche Mode
    #4778375 -

Depeche Mode is coming to town the end of November. Outrageously, lower level seats are $75, and upper level are $50! WHAT THE FUCK?! You don't even get floor seats for $75! I guess it's worth it, since it is DM. I won't be catching DMB the following week, though. Eh, no big loss I guess.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Must get $75.... must see Depeche Mode [Re: DNKYD]
    #4778430 -

fuck DMB, go see depeche mode.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Must get $75.... must see Depeche Mode [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #4778450 -

Right on, Jonny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Must get $75.... must see Depeche Mode [Re: DNKYD]
    #4778518 -

never ever miss a concert becouse you can't efford it!
(unless you live in NYC or somewhere like that when you can't really not miss anything that comes around :grin: )


--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Must get $75.... must see Depeche Mode [Re: DNKYD]
    #4780422 -

depeche mode was my 1st concert ever. faith & devotion tour of '92 I think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Must get $75.... must see Depeche Mode [Re: Vvellum]
    #4781679 -

Or was it the Devotional tour of '93?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Must get $75.... must see Depeche Mode [Re: DNKYD]
    #4781685 -

There's big rumors that they're playing a small venue here in NYC...small like 600-capacity.

Happens to be the one where my girlfriend's brother works. :biggrin:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Must get $75.... must see Depeche Mode [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4781713 -

Do not miss it. For the love of Gahan, do not miss it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Must get $75.... must see Depeche Mode [Re: DNKYD]
    #4781714 -

I'll try my best not to, depending on what other shows are that night and whether or not there's baseball playoffs to be seen.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Must get $75.... must see Depeche Mode [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4781715 -

Bleh. I could never imagine putting baseball before DM.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Must get $75.... must see Depeche Mode [Re: DNKYD]
    #4781723 -

Depeche Mode confirms bowery show

Depeche Mode's website posted the following statement, "The band will be playing a warm-up club gig in Manhattan, called "Starting the Angel." This will be a small private club show for contest winners. Contest details to come shortly. Stay tuned."

The tickets for this show will be distributed to radio contest winners, given away at the October 18th Tower Records signing, and a few may go onsale via ticketweb a few days before the show.

Depeche Mode | Bowery Ballroom | October 28th | Ticket info tba

___________________________________


I should be able to get my way into this show for free...let's hope so.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Must get $75.... must see Depeche Mode [Re: DNKYD]
    #4781727 -

something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Must get $75.... must see Depeche Mode [Re: DNKYD]
    #4781731 -

Never before the last couple of years would I Ever have put sports before live music (live music is what I live for...) but I'm all shot up with Yankee fever right now.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Must get $75.... must see Depeche Mode [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4781737 -

Is it anything like Jungle Fever?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Must get $75.... must see Depeche Mode [Re: DNKYD]
    #4781741 -

Yeah, but with more pinstripes.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Must get $75.... must see Depeche Mode [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4783248 -

8th row floor, BITCHES! YEEEEEAH!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Must get $75.... must see Depeche Mode [Re: DNKYD]
    #4783252 -

Nice! I'm on the floor for U2 tomorrow tonight.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Must get $75.... must see Depeche Mode [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4783274 -

"Pick up the ringer - I'll make you a believe"

LoL, Depeche Mode rules..


--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* depeche mode weiliiiiiii 833 15 09/30/08 12:27 PM
by Drunken_Jester
* favorite depeche mode song *DELETED* muse_sick 880 12 12/23/04 11:29 AM
by Jim
* Depeche Mode tonight! DNKYD 651 12 12/02/05 10:52 PM
by Metatrad
* depeche mode *DELETED* Supernova 597 6 05/19/05 07:51 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Good concert dvds
( 1 2 all )
anonymous123 2,109 30 03/04/07 10:16 PM
by Colbadol
* First Dark Star Ochestra Concert! LthirdSeyeD 2,090 14 11/08/04 08:29 PM
by daimyo
* My dad is listening to depeche mode... AltecLansing 669 13 11/14/08 01:30 AM
by PyroBurns
* Concert tickets...best thing to spend money on.
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,771 50 05/30/09 10:58 AM
by twighead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
912 topic views. 8 members, 14 guests and 84 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.