Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I just broke Ziggy!!!!
    #4773882 -

I just broke one of my bongs! It sucked i couldnt catch it with my other hand cause i had another bong in it. :rolleyes: Damnit $75 down the drain. Cheap ass pyrex zongs! :mad2:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Edited by sui (10/08/05 06:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just broke Ziggy!!!! [Re: sui]
    #4773887 -

:foreheadslap:


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just broke Ziggy!!!! [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4773920 -

It knocked against a larger bong i have and just shattered. Poof 1000000000 pieces. :hissyfit: :crying:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just broke Ziggy!!!! [Re: sui]
    #4773945 -

suimush said:
Poof 1000000000 pieces. :hissyfit: :crying:



thats alot of peices.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just broke Ziggy!!!! [Re: creamrocks]
    #4773954 -

creamrocks said:
suimush said:
Poof 1000000000 pieces. :hissyfit: :crying:



thats alot of peices.



:foshizzle:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* my BIC just broke... creamrocks 754 17 06/07/05 06:24 AM
by 40oz
* You know what's worse than being broke?
( 1 2 all )
Rustifer 1,889 31 09/25/07 11:52 PM
by makaveli8x8
* How broke are you?
( 1 2 all )
jugular69 1,344 37 05/26/10 04:40 PM
by Mickalopagus
* i broke my middle finger budmanman 1,068 18 03/22/07 09:54 PM
by AKSE
* FUCK! Broke another toe...(WARNING: graphic)...updated: pics Gumby 2,806 15 07/09/07 10:49 PM
by Gumby
* I BROKE MY FOOT :( Kada 1,395 13 03/22/08 05:48 PM
by Liz
* What Bones Have You Broke?
( 1 2 3 all )
Jackal 4,208 45 03/28/06 09:49 AM
by kilroy69
* Ooops! I broke your bong!
( 1 2 all )
Platinum 4,125 22 06/24/10 09:42 AM
by AlmostAsCoolAs

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
436 topic views. 4 members, 5 guests and 155 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.