Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
WTF is wrong with people.
    #4772426 -

Last night I got really stoned at my good friends house, I had a perc30 with me in a empty cigg pack that I left sitting on his stereo. Well I left his house, About 5 minutes later I realize I left it there and I call him up and hes like I'll go grab it for you. So I ask him if he had it this morning and guess what "Nah bro I couldnt find it man".


Obviously someone stole my god damn shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is wrong with people. [Re: ShroomingNJ]
    #4772445 -

how many people were there.

If it was a decent amount, and they were people you didnt know, I guess I dont think you should be suprised

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is wrong with people. [Re: peepeepottypants]
    #4772455 -

world= 99.999% assholes .0001% cool people
And I dont have time to do the sorting
Move out in the woods and say fuckit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is wrong with people. [Re: manureman]
    #4772462 -

that is why I never let my drugs out of my pocket whem in someones else house, once I got my hash stolen, I knew who was a few days after and just told the guy to give back to me the same amount he stole.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is wrong with people. [Re: manureman]
    #4772716 -

people are born with nothing but love and light.
usually, parents and society fuck everything up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is wrong with people. [Re: Shroomism]
    #4772768 -

Shroomism said:
people are born with nothing but love and light.
usually, parents and society fuck everything up.



*people are born from and are the energy that composes everything, above and beyond morality and duality. they are not light, nor darkness, but rather the meta-category encompassing the two.

usually parents and society fuck everything up.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is wrong with people. [Re: Krishna]
    #4772773 -

well put

people suck
my roommate got $80 jacked from his room last night

shit like this always makes me regret throwing parties


--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is wrong with people. [Re: Krishna]
    #4772785 -

:thumbup:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is wrong with people. [Re: Krishna]
    #4772792 -

I've fucked up my life pretty good, but I blame myself for making the decisions I made. My parents instilled in me the difference between right and wrong and they did not spoil me nor were they overly harsh. Because they raised me well i wasn't pressured by society. I simply did what I did because I did.
That's just me. So I'll agree that MOST of the time parents and society fuck shit up.
That does suck though that your shit got robbed.Don't put nothing in your pack next time, I know a couple times I've thrown away empty packs because I forgot I stash anything in there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is wrong with people. [Re: tonygirl1983]
    #4772806 -

Yeah I mean ultimately we are all responsible for our actions. But we live in a bass ackwards society, and people are taught things that flow against nature. A world of illusions, perpetuated by a golden god called money. The moral of the story is to hide your valuables, especially at parties and foreign lands. And don't let scumbags into your domain.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is wrong with people. [Re: Shroomism]
    #4772811 -

Preach on, brotha. I wish I could sit around a campfire smoking heady nugs with you talking about this shit for hours.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is wrong with people. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4772815 -

oh we can brother... we can.. :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is wrong with people. [Re: Shroomism]
    #4772816 -

And we shall! :yesnod:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is wrong with people. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4772825 -

which sucks more.....

person A steals some drugs....enjoys them...and then later feels bad for stealing them..

person B (who has probably stole something in his life) got his shit stolen and his attatchment to the material object causes him pain...

i say...nothing is every owned by one person to begin with. everything is everyone's.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF is wrong with people. [Re: FL_accciD]
    #4772830 -

someone jacked my roommate's guitar, it was a expensive one too


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* pub campfire
( 1 2 3 4 all )
notapillow 7,855 62 09/15/06 08:37 AM
by sucklesworth
* *~WTF~*~WTF~*~WTF~*
( 1 2 all )
SoDak_Stranger 4,605 28 08/21/04 01:28 PM
by SoDak_Stranger
* Campfires and Shrooms *DELETED* dblaney 1,426 15 07/21/05 05:19 PM
by dblaney
* Campfire music BloodNOil 662 6 09/19/05 01:21 PM
by CherryBom
* What a scumbag rvd3201 846 7 08/17/04 09:39 PM
by rvd3201
* Drugs are needed for our society to continue...
( 1 2 all )
DailyPot 6,595 23 03/06/17 09:13 PM
by triphead9428
* Am i wrong for being so upset at my girl for being a slut?
( 1 2 3 all )
hairs 10,243 51 03/16/04 03:57 PM
by acidcrys
* Did i assume this wrong?
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 2,625 25 05/06/04 09:59 AM
by Le_Canard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
753 topic views. 9 members, 9 guests and 151 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.