Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
ass adapter
    #4750746 -

it's my new product idea.

it's a toilet seat adapter that affixes to the
existing seat to accommodate a larger ass.

I think this could really take off in jesusland.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ass adapter [Re: afoaf]
    #4750775 -

The solution is already here:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ass adapter [Re: afoaf]
    #4750799 -

I think what Americans need is lots and lots of mirrors around the house.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ass adapter [Re: Silversoul]
    #4750873 -

haha.

:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ass adapter [Re: afoaf]
    #4750880 -

I think I can rig it up so that it expands and folds
up just like those big oval dashboard covers that coil
up in on themselves.

then you could fold it up and carry it in your pocket.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ass adapter [Re: afoaf]
    #4750884 -

This could be next killer app

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ass adapter [Re: Boom]
    #4750891 -

could be?

I've already filed for patent, buddy.

stand aside, Bill Gates!

Asscrosoft is in the hizzle.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ass adapter [Re: afoaf]
    #4750897 -

:strokebeard: You could market it snake-oil-salesman style outside of buffets and fast food joints

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ass adapter [Re: Boom]
    #4750909 -

If I could figure out a way to make a bidet plugin
I think I could revolutionize shitting for all those
too fat to wipe their own.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ass adapter [Re: afoaf]
    #4750983 -

I think there's a huge market for that kind of thing.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ass adapter [Re: afoaf]
    #4751190 -

This could be big!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ass adapter [Re: afoaf]
    #4751282 -

ass adapter

That actually sounds like a really good name for a band.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ass adapter [Re: Ripple]
    #4751292 -

Ripple said:
This could be big!



And it should be in order to accommodate all of the oversized asses that exist in America.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ass adapter [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4751618 -

that is the point, of course.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ass adapter [Re: afoaf]
    #4751622 -

:imslow:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Whats the name of the new Dashboard confessional band pscyanescens 1,551 14 07/07/08 09:27 PM
by g00ru
* MAC GEEKS - post photos of your dashboard! :P boO 689 1 05/10/05 04:07 PM
by Phluck
* XBOX 360, PS3, Nintendo Revolution
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
bf6 9,947 96 09/26/05 10:22 PM
by sh0e
* The Xbox 360 dashboard changed! Patlal 616 6 12/06/11 11:31 PM
by zoso507
* Revolution mp3's LearyfanS 939 7 02/23/04 09:22 PM
by Xochitl
* Deep-ass MSN convo TheCrawlingKing 512 1 08/19/05 04:36 PM
by TheCrawlingKing
* going to europe i.e. switzerland.... do i need adapters for my electronics??? agoutihead 774 11 12/03/05 05:11 PM
by Stonerguy
* Louisana as a starting point for a new revolution. ZippoZM 1,000 15 09/06/05 04:57 PM
by PreparationH

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
874 topic views. 2 members, 6 guests and 70 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.