Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
i may kidnap my dog.
    #4726727 -

My boyfriend gave me a pitbull for our anniversary, and i love kenobi more than anything in the world.

i had to move home for a bit to have some surgery done, and alex asked that i leave the dog with him so that he wont be lonely.

alex and i broke up. i tell him im coming for my dog and he says fuck no, hes keeping him because "i left".

Its my god damn dog. it was a gift. to me.

is it wrong of me to kidnap him?


--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 


TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i may kidnap my dog. [Re: alakona]
    #4726741 -

go get him :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i may kidnap my dog. [Re: alakona]
    #4726744 -

I'm sure you'll be the last person he would expect to steal the dog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i may kidnap my dog. [Re: alakona]
    #4726747 -

Is it right for him to keep it because you left?


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i may kidnap my dog. [Re: rod]
    #4726748 -

it would be wrong not to

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i may kidnap my dog. [Re: alakona]
    #4726755 -

If thats the way it went then yes.

My sister had the same thing happen.Only he gave it to her daughter then took it back cause his mom wanted it. :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i may kidnap my dog. [Re: alakona]
    #4726756 -

Tell it to Judge Judy. She'll hook you up. If not, go and get your dog !!


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i may kidnap my dog. [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4726757 -

HeavyToilet said:
I'm sure you'll be the last person he would expect to steal the dog.



:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i may kidnap my dog. [Re: alakona]
    #4726771 -

Take that dog back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i may kidnap my dog. [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4726779 -

i wasn't expecting him to be completely clueless as to where he went.

he just wont give him to me, so i may have to take him.


--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 


TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i may kidnap my dog. [Re: alakona]
    #4726793 -

he could sue for custody of the dog (i know that sounds pretty stupid right?) if he finds out that u took it. but hell, its worth a shot


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i may kidnap my dog. [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4726804 -

even if both he and i acknowledge that it was a gift to me?


--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 


TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i may kidnap my dog. [Re: alakona]
    #4726811 -

u might be able to get away with it. but they might say its his cause "he paid for it" :smirk:

depends on how bad he wants the dog. if he REALLY tried he could probly get it back. but id still say its worht a shot :thumbup: not like he can put u in jail for it or anything


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i may kidnap my dog. [Re: alakona]
    #4726862 -

dog nap 'em


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i may kidnap my dog. [Re: alakona]
    #4726884 -

Take the dog and bitchslap your ex while you're at it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i may kidnap my dog. [Re: Silversoul]
    #4726956 -

Wait a couple weeks, then hire a negro.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i may kidnap my dog. [Re: TYL3R]
    #4727075 -

I stole my dog back this summer. When I moved from texas i moved into an apartment and i had to get rid of my pure bred springer spanial. I gave it to a friend of my aunts and i went back this summer after being go a year. The dog was at optimal weight with a perfect coat and very energetic when i gave him up and when i came back instead of being 45 pounds he was 95 with a skin disease, losing hair, bladder infection, and a hip problem. I dropped 350 dollars to pay for vet bills and meds for this dog and couldnt drive and had to bum food for the rest of my visit home. He was only 2 and a half years old and couldnt walk a block. So i broke that mother fuckers window and stole him back while he was at work. I ended up getting in alot of trouble and having to return the dog or he would press charges but i think the guy got the message and is taking better care of him.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i may kidnap my dog. [Re: alakona]
    #4727192 -

Get the dog back.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i may kidnap my dog. [Re: The14thWarrior]
    #4727203 -

Warrior14 said:
Get the dog back.




:thumbup:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself?
( 1 2 all )
KristiMidocean 3,829 26 03/10/05 09:25 PM
by CherryBom
* Cat vs Dog... Why?
( 1 2 all )
Samuel 5,484 31 10/22/05 11:54 AM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* I miss my dog
( 1 2 all )
daba 2,093 22 10/13/03 11:26 PM
by moana123
* my dog suddenly learned to howl kake 1,090 9 05/23/05 01:25 PM
by danlennon3
* My dog rocks!!**Cool Pic**
( 1 2 all )
EuphoricDisaster 3,017 25 02/03/05 07:45 PM
by EuphoricDisaster
* Cool dog story TheHobbit 1,075 9 08/15/03 01:41 PM
by TheHobbit
* PART 2 of the story , its getting realllly good here and i really need someof your opininons on this ZippoZM 2,029 15 04/04/05 04:42 AM
by ZippoZ
* I love my dog
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Delyrium 7,799 83 11/20/03 06:54 PM
by Mitchnast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
984 topic views. 0 members, 145 guests and 255 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.