Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Ubertrippy video find
    #4693912 -

Sort of "alien plantlife"-themed (music) video. Check it out. (quicktime)

alias

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ubertrippy video find [Re: Land_Crab]
    #4693933 -

Whaaaat the fuck?!?!?! It looks so real!!!! GREAT FIND!!!! Thanks for sharing. *rate*


--------------------
"Someday after mastering the winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love, and then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire." -Teilhard de Chardin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ubertrippy video find [Re: deficitism]
    #4693938 -

yea thats pretty fucking sweet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ubertrippy video find [Re: day_tripper]
    #4693960 -

Check out the rest of the site (delete alias off the address, just the dot com part) there are some other trippy videos on there too. Nice find.


--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ubertrippy video find [Re: deficitism]
    #4694088 -

deficitism said:
Whaaaat the fuck?!?!?! It looks so real!!!! GREAT FIND!!!! Thanks for sharing. *rate*



That is what radiosity advanced lighting can do for modern computer graphics. There were parts of The Incredibles that used it pretty well, but you don't see it that often in animated movies due to the INSANE amount of rendering time it takes per frame. Back in the day, when I was still into 3d animation, I saw the work of several artists who would take a photo of say, their kitchen, and then make a completely photorealistic copy of it in Maya. Like, you couldn't tell the difference with the two pictures side by side.

Just think, one day maybe even in like a decade or 15 years, we'll be playing video games that look like that...


--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ubertrippy video find [Re: WillieTomg]
    #4697732 -

also think that in the same amount of time, we wont know if what we're watching on TV or the movies are real or fake.... i think its a scary thought.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ubertrippy video find [Re: Land_Crab]
    #4697899 -

I think the plastic and metallic effects ruined it... had the surfaces looked more organic it would have blown my mind. As it is it looks too damned "iPod: Plants!".

About the tv/reality thing, have you ever seen the video clip done by the rendering team that works on Stargate, and used to do stuff for fox's show Dark Angel (or w/e it was called)? It's about a robotic police agent for developing nations... called Tetra Vaal or some such. I can e-mail it if someone wants. Many of the people who saw the video actually beleived the robot in it to be real. If it weren't for some over-the-top gunfight animation, most of us would really never come to a solid conclusion if that robot was really there or not. If the thread I saw it linked from (I think this was on conceptart.org, A great site to check out while high I might add) hadn't mentioned the CG work I would have assumed it was either some really freaking good animatronic work, or a real freaking robot. And this was not recent at all... as emphasized by the "Dark Angel" comment (Cancelled like so many other Fox shows  :tongue2:)

*edit* Link! http://analogik(dot)com/multimedia_tetra_vaal.asp (I broke the link, just add the dot in your browser bar in the obvious location).


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Edited by Konnrade (09/22/05 11:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ubertrippy video find [Re: Konnrade]
    #4697921 -

trippy  :mushroom2:
nice find  :thumbup:


--------------------
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pcleas. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by ilstef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

"Everything that we know and understand comes down to perception, and by altering this perception we shake everything we know. All that you and I can know and understand is what we can see smell hear think touch and so on, and when something like mushrooms or salvia alters this steady perception, it can break reality permanently." - Dihnekis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ubertrippy video find [Re: LazyGnome]
    #4699017 -

thats was awesome, do you by any chance know the name of the music in the video? i really like it.

edit, found it, called 'alias - sixes last', incase anyone else was interested.

Edited by king_cobra (09/23/05 01:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ubertrippy video find [Re: king_cobra]
    #4699176 -

LOLZ OH SHIT WTF ITS ALLLIVVEEE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ubertrippy video find [Re: kurupt]
    #4700171 -

Quote:
http://analogik.com/multimedia/video/tetra_vaal.mov



Holy shit, I might just have to keep an eye on that.  My interest in piqued.  :whoah:


--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ubertrippy video find [Re: WillieTomg]
    #4700188 -

Wow... that was just amazing, like just I kept saying "Wow" to myself a lot during that.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ubertrippy video find [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4700474 -

I always liked the yellow submarine for tripping to :P that video is sick thouhg

edit (in a good way)

Edited by UnSaniTiZ (09/23/05 12:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yellow Submarine [Re: UnSaniTiZ]
    #4703571 -

UnSaniTiZ said:
I always liked the yellow submarine for tripping to :P that video is sick though



-For some reason, Yellow Submarine really freaks me out; I can't explain it.  And they don't use the real Beatles' voices.  I love the Beatles, and their live-action movies, but there's just something about that one that makes me feel like I'm locked inside a funhouse with my grandmother, and I'm on acid.
  :whoa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yellow Submarine [Re: Land_Crab]
    #4706373 -

Land_Crab said:
UnSaniTiZ said:
I always liked the yellow submarine for tripping to :P that video is sick though



-For some reason, Yellow Submarine really freaks me out; I can't explain it.  And they don't use the real Beatles' voices.  I love the Beatles, and their live-action movies, but there's just something about that one that makes me feel like I'm locked inside a funhouse with my grandmother, and I'm on acid.
  :whoa:



well then share a dropper with granny and enjoy the experience!  :tongue2:


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ubertrippy video find [Re: chaospilot]
    #4706402 -

chaospilot said:
also think that in the same amount of time, we wont know if what we're watching on TV or the movies are real or fake.... i think its a scary thought.



Seen the movie Looker?


--------------------
http://heffter.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Yellow Submarine! NWuser 1,812 8 02/06/04 06:38 AM
by shriek
* the Beatles yellow submarine Ogla 1,418 11 02/26/07 12:21 PM
by mjshroomer
* What to watch when tripping? Also where to find good trippy videos?
( 1 2 3 all )
time2 9,747 49 06/24/13 07:25 PM
by ITripYouTrip
* how much is the most acid any one has droped and watched yellow submarine? 0042000 1,894 15 11/09/05 10:44 PM
by jarroddupont
* Re: MOVIES
( 1 2 all )
batou 7,399 29 05/05/01 07:30 PM
by Psycho
* .
( 1 2 all )
soulcircus 3,360 36 04/22/07 11:45 AM
by kija
* Need help looking for trippy video tregar 725 0 01/21/05 01:44 PM
by tregar
* DMT Video with Joe Rogan
( 1 2 3 all )
Skizz 8,044 51 09/29/06 12:17 AM
by thehandtruck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
2,449 topic views. 0 members, 17 guests and 33 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.