Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblethegatewaydrug
my burning sunwill some dayrise

Loc: wherever i may roam
i dont know wut it is
    #4703002 - 09/24/05 01:28 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

but everytime i go to a certain part of my neighborhood i get in a fight:shrug:

today, it was fair, it was mono e mono (if thats the right expression:drunk:), this fool was pissing me off to the point where i couldnt take it anymore (hes my homie, but he was bugging the shit outta me) so i fucked him up lol. heres how it happened...i go down to this pizza place to meet one of my friends cause he wanted weed and i was going to go down there and call around to see if i could hook him up. so i get down there and i run into one of my other friends (not quite a friend but an...acquaintes) and we start talking and hes with his gf so hes a lil stupid (more cocky and acts bad ass) so i say wut ever and just try to ignore it, but then he starts calling me a tweaker and my other friend a dumbass for absolutely NO reason, we r just sitting there and he says "*my name here* ur a fucking tweaker man" so im like "wtf r u talking about" and hes like "i dunno u look like a tweaker" so i tell him that i dont do drugs and wut not, so then he attacks my friend saying "dude u look stupid, u look like u know everything" so at this point im thinking WTF this guys being a fucking dick. so i tell him to shut up cause hes going to get his ass kicked, but he continues to call me a tweaker and my friend stupid, so i stand up and say "LOOK U NEED TO SHUT UP BEFORE U GET UR SELF HURT" then he says "wut, u goin do somethin bout it?" so i walk up to him and hes acting like im not goin to do anything, so i grab him, throw him against a wall, then grabbed him and hit his head against a glass window. (i didnt want to do this shit to him but he REALLY needed it. hes one of those ppl that think they can do wut ever, and get away with wut ever they do, so i took action and whooped his ass). i banged his head against that window until the window cracked:crazy: hes a small fucker so it wasnt very hard (since im a big dude and he didnt have a chance:lol:). i feel like wut i did was kinda wrong, but at the same time it did teach him a GOOD lesson that ppl will do somethin to u if u just speak ur mind

well, im home now and im FADED:faded: i dont even know if wut i said made any sense but, thats how my day went lol. wutd u guys do?

--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineultralight
fury 762 where are you?

Re: i dont know wut it is [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4703050 - 09/24/05 01:36 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Some people need to learn respect, others need it tought to them the hard way...
I think what you did was justified, so long as it didnt go no farther than was necessary.
Like mama used to say, "If you aint got nothin nice to say, dont say nothin at all"...
Props to you man for standin up...

Take care n be safe...

Invisiblethegatewaydrug
my burning sunwill some dayrise

Loc: wherever i may roam
Re: i dont know wut it is [Re: ultralight]
    #4703061 - 09/24/05 01:38 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

for sure, thanks mang.

yea this guys been raised by white trash parents and has NO respect toward anyone and defiantly needed to be taught a lesson:lol:

i didnt kill him or permanently damage him, just gave him a bruise or 2 probly:grin:

--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub