Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Tweakers!
    #3080936 -

From http://www.crystalrecovery.com

The most dangerous stage of meth abuse for abusers, medical personnel, and law enforcement officers is called "tweaking." A tweaker is an abuser who probably has not slept in 3-15 days and is irritable and paranoid. Tweakers often behave or react violently and if a tweaker is using alcohol or another depressant, his negative feelings and associated dangers intensify. The tweaker craves more meth, but no dosage will help re-create the euphoric high, which causes frustration, and leads to unpredictably and potential for violence. A tweaker can appear normal: eyes can be clear, speech concise, and movements brisk. But a closer look will reveal the person's eyes are moving ten times faster than normal, the voice has a slight quiver, and movements are quick and jerky. These physical signs are more difficult to identify if the tweaker is using a depressant. Tweakers are often involved in domestic disputes and motor vehicle accidents. They may also be present at "raves" or parties and they may participate in spur-of-the-moment crimes, such as purse snatchings or assaults, to support their habit.

6 Safety Tips for Approaching a Tweaker
1. Keep a 7-10 ft. distance. Coming too close can be perceived as threatening.
2. Do not shine bright lights at him. The tweaker is already paranoid and if blinded by a bright light he is likely to run or become violent.
3. Slow your speech and lower the pitch of your voice. A tweaker already hears sounds at a fast pace and in a high pitch.
4. Slow your movements. This will decrease the odds that the tweaker will misinterpret your physical actions.
5. Keep your hands visible. If you place your hands where the tweaker cannot see them, he might feel threatened and could become violent.
6. Keep the tweaker talking. A tweaker who falls silent can be extremely dangerous. Silence often means that his paranoid thoughts have taken over reality, and anyone present can become part of the tweaker's paranoid delusions.


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tweakers! [Re: Adamist]
    #3080939 -

not slept in 3-15 days??? I love to sleep! (sometimes)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tweakers! [Re: MOTH]
    #3080942 -

EllemyshShade said:
not slept in 3-15 days??? I love to sleep! (sometimes)



Its hard when you begin to love the drug more.


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tweakers! [Re: Adamist]
    #3080948 -

tweak3rs are evil -_- :P
Who's heard of that drug P ? :blush::O

Edited by Merkaba (09/02/04 08:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tweakers! [Re: Merkin]
    #3080953 -

Don't knock it till you've tried it. It certainly is an experience, and then the withdrawl afterwards is something fierce though. "If it doesn't kill you, it can only make you stonger."


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tweakers! [Re: Adamist]
    #3080957 -

I remember when my best friend got involved with meth because of her -at the time- husband. It was awful...her personality completely changed. I would say one thing to her and she would start screaming at me. Luckily, she got clean and is still free from that stuff today.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tweakers! [Re: Adamist]
    #3081839 -

From a once tweaker standpoint... tweakers fucking suck!  Smoke da herb and leave the crank for the geekers who like running from shadow people, oh those are fun, and thinking the worlds conspirecy is that we are all out to get them in thier pitiful little lives.  :crazy2:
P.S.  GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BLINDS.


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tweakers! [Re: d33p]
    #3081922 -

The longest I have personally been awake on meth is 9 days. After about the fourth I was seeing shadow people and my friend who was tweaking with me was arguing with me about how many days we had been up.

Note to those wanting to tweak: It feels awesome while you do it, and regardless of the shit said above, you are in a constant euphoric state, you don't want to go committ random crimes, or beat people if they hide their hands from you. I am a generally laid back person, and I just wanted to be around friends to bullshit, or do puzzles, or anything equally mentally straining. I even rode a bike for 4 hours once spontaneously when I was bored.

Drinking alcohol makes you feel... well it doesn't make you feel anything. I only weight 145 lbs and I was able to slam back 12 beers without even feeling tipsy, but we were heavily doing meth and mixing aderalls in with it occassionally.

I don't recommend meth because of it's addictive qualities. When you come down, you feel like you've been doing MDMA for a week and you "NEED" more. I have only really done meth on three occassions, the longest spanning 9 days, the others being a 5 and 7 day bender. My other experiences with it only concern a one or two line night where we were just partying and drinking. I can vouch that it is a very powerful drug that makes you want more, and not just a little thought in the back of your mind, it's like you need more.

I found it to be a rather deepening and emotional drug. On my 9 day bender I would go from laughing, to having the deepest most emotional conversations with my fellow tweaking friend. We both cried for nearly an hour at one point while we confessed feelings we had suppressed on the wrongings we had both done to each other over the course of our... 12 year friendship?

My small town with a population of less than 10,000 produces more meth for our state than any other city/town around. I have seen what it does to people, their family, friends, and mental bonds with life in general. My advice is to eat shrooms, smoke weed, drop some acid, or snort a line of blow. Stay away from meth, as that's what I do. =P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tweakers! [Re: Adamist]
    #3081929 -

That shit is great.

Dont shine a light on the crank fiend! He may become violent!

Heh. I'm sure this is in the police handbook too on how to deal w/ drug cases.

Propaganda is dumb.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tweakers! [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #3082014 -

I went 3 days once. Just the withdrawal/comedown call it what you want, from 3 days was INSANELY bad. I was completely sore, ABSOLUTELY NO ENERGY TO EVEN WALK, no appetite still, deep DEEEP DEEEEEEEEP depression.

If you're gonna use, don't go on binges, keep it to one night affairs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tweakers! [Re: I2ancid]
    #3082019 -

Oh yea, and theres nothing worse than not being able to get warm in the middle of winter with a crappy heater. I would be under 4 blankets and still shiver.

It fucks up your metabolism big time when you stop, so all that weight you think it helps you lose is gonna come back on as pure fat instead of muscle/fat and in more quantity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* fuckin tweakers smoking meth in my kitchen
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
indica 18,677 106 05/21/07 05:32 PM
by fantasylndvictm
* This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting
( 1 2 all )
PreparationH 2,124 23 07/20/09 03:03 AM
by shadyy
* tricking the tweakers Cannabischarlie 2,528 18 08/31/09 06:46 PM
by Ima Trooper
* "tweaker" Salomon 697 8 09/05/10 08:05 PM
by eris
* Whats the longest you have stayed awake for?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MilkdudTitties 4,146 61 08/08/09 07:01 AM
by MisterMuscaria
* TWEAKERS AND PORN SHOPS Kevin 3,336 17 08/25/04 07:39 PM
by browndustin
* Tweakers stole my fucking rain gutters bourndead 1,242 16 09/17/10 07:47 PM
by bourndead
* COINTELPRO Redux: Global Order Targets the 9/11 Truth and Patriot Movements Visionary Tools 1,062 1 11/04/07 09:40 AM
by WScott

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,996 topic views. 5 members, 39 guests and 311 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.