Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: LicHmicrO]
    #10707642 -

I miss those days of staying up for days playing video games.
I haven't found a game that can grip my attention like that though lately.
my friends and I played super smash brothers melee for a day and a half straight.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #10707719 -

haha yeah i used to be up non stop playing rainbow six on xbox live
that game was the shit..i would play it 24/7
went through a couple different phases of games...of course the halo 2 one..that was fun too
also fell in love with pso on xbox live for a good while..that was my shit
i used to be prescribed adderall
miss them days..


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: shadyy]
    #10707725 -

My biggest marathon was at Million Man LAN 5

3 days straight of wc3, CS, and starcraft

no sleep, and a few 4 packs of monster M80s

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This was the longest I've sat on shroomery in one sitting [Re: LicHmicrO]
    #10707741 -



--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pooolice on the shroomERY
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
NOUS333 7,003 127 06/23/18 11:00 PM
by Morel Guy
* Funny ass World of Warcraft video capture RandalFlagg 2,590 12 06/20/05 02:18 PM
by Yarry
* whats the longest you've driven to goto a show?
( 1 2 all )
mez 4,041 21 06/21/03 11:55 AM
by DrNickRiviera
* World of Warcraft
( 1 2 3 all )
ThorA 4,019 54 01/25/05 11:34 AM
by pk3
* World of Warcraft...
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 3,472 47 11/14/05 12:25 AM
by RuNE
* World of Warcraft - Update, Shroomery guild?
( 1 2 3 all )
tomk 2,750 46 08/01/25 11:16 AM
by unholy
* World Of Warcraft RRhoads 821 14 01/25/05 12:25 AM
by The_Surrealist
* Anyone play World of Warcraft? Mugshot 573 5 01/26/05 04:28 AM
by Kamek

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,124 topic views. 1 members, 232 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.