Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Pill I.D. site
    #4701638 -

Can someone please give me that site to i.d. a pill?

:tongue: thank ya

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pill I.D. site [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4701650 -



--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pill I.D. site [Re: Banez]
    #4701655 -



--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pill I.D. site [Re: dblaney]
    #4701666 -

Thanks guys. Hmmm, i'm having trouble finding it.

I think it's an oxycodin or whatever it's called.

Anyone know off by heart what these pills say and look like?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pill I.D. site [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4701671 -

rxlist is the shit..

just take some finesse to use...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pill I.D. site [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4701673 -

Check this out and see if any of them look familiar. Other than that, I don't know much, sorry

http://www.erowid.org/pharms/oxycodone/oxycodone_images.shtml


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pill I.D. site [Re: dblaney]
    #4701727 -

Hmmm, i'm not seeing it. They're my moms, but she doesn't know what they are either. I'm not giving them to her if I can't find out what it is. ya know?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pill I.D. site [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4701731 -

what do they look like?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pill I.D. site [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4701744 -

small white tablet, it reads 10 on one side and I can't remember what the other side said E270 I believe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pill I.D. site [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4701757 -

loafy are you still making foot bags? someone told me to ask you about them


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bad Mom! Morphrying 2,693 9 10/14/02 07:18 PM
by Morphrying
* question about two pills HeadTrip420 1,316 11 01/30/05 11:15 AM
by chinacat72
* Selling kratom pills
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 1,040 25 05/05/21 07:04 PM
by QM33
* these sleeping pills... DMTelepath 1,215 9 11/16/04 06:03 AM
by Ripple
* HMMM Some one today said I could be a model. Anonymous 839 7 10/15/03 09:17 AM
by Zero7a1
* I'm putting togather a simple drug site. thenewuser 881 11 02/02/05 02:10 PM
by Jon
* Got a link for the kid who turned his mom in for..
( 1 2 all )
Ayrios 3,942 29 03/26/08 02:20 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* I have pills...are the perks? help please
( 1 2 all )
deadHead321 1,537 21 07/30/05 03:57 AM
by LysergicRide

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
666 topic views. 1 members, 14 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.