Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Gel Caps, Herb Grinder, Rye Grain

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebabyshroom
addict
Loc: Florida
Puking on the Way Up
    #469978 - 11/26/01 02:05 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Got one friend's problem solved in my last post, but now another friend is having puke problems. Only on the way up, but he spends a good hour feeling like crap. Afterwards, he always feels great, and seems to have a better buzz than others on the same dose.
He's had the same problem 3 times in a row now, different strains each time. Twice taken with o.j., this time w/Hawaiian Punch.
I've read something about Ginger Trips - I think from a health food store. Any other tried-and-true methods for solving this problem?

--------------------
I don't really know anyone who grows mushrooms. I just come here for fun.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: Puking on the Way Up [Re: babyshroom]
    #470143 - 11/26/01 04:29 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

its rumored that if you throw it up, you trip 2x as hard....
....i tend to agree with that rumour....
....but the bad side is....that the 1st hour is hellishly miserable..
...then after....let the show begin eh...lol

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

OfflineOpivynfg
journeyman

Re: Puking on the Way Up [Re: 40oz]
    #470179 - 11/26/01 05:11 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I have never felt or needed to throw up from mushies. Am I just lucky or do I have a stomach of steel?

--------------------
So you thought you might like to go to the show...

Invisible311Alien
Stranger

Loc: Boulder, Colorado
A possable answer to puking [Re: babyshroom]
    #470389 - 11/26/01 09:08 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Every time that I've done mushrooms I've puked on the way up and on the way down, so I spend a good portion of my trip looking at the bowl for entertainment (really cool). But the best thing is one trip I thought I was gonna die so I drank a ton of milk.... it leveled me right out, and has ever since. I dont know if it will work on your friend, but I would give it a try.

NOTE: Citrus will boost a trip due to it's acidic base that allows the blood to absorb the stomach's contents more freely, but on the other hand milk has an alkaline base which may cause the shrooms to lose a little umph, but every time I've done this my trip was barely effected.

--------------------
It's a waste to be a hater

Offlinebabyshroom
addict
Loc: Florida
Re: A possable answer to puking [Re: 311Alien]
    #472437 - 11/28/01 04:21 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Alien - too funny. Both friends with puke problems come out of the bathroom talking about how cool the puke looks in the bowl. I've been lucky and haven't had the puke experience - just some come-down nausea once when I forgot to eat all day before dosing.
We'll try the milk suggestion next time. Looking forward to a puke free trip for a change. So far, I've had to take care of one friend or another during every trip. Guess they took that Naughty Nurse costume on Halloween a little too seriously, huh?
Come to think of it, I might miss the puking. Something about hearing "please help me" come out of a man's mouth really does it for me. Sick, huh?

--------------------
I don't really know anyone who grows mushrooms. I just come here for fun.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: A possable answer to puking [Re: babyshroom]
    #472761 - 11/28/01 08:56 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

whatever you do....dont take'm with orange juice....then decide you want milk.....

its like mixing vineger & baking soda...

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

OfflineJimiJackRivers
Stranger
Re: A possable answer to puking [Re: 40oz]
    #496666 - 12/20/01 05:11 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i have thrown up a couple of times and one time was from disorentation i was sitting on a lawnchair around like 50 people in a farm yard. the people moving made me feel like i was zooming along the ground at 40mph. the light in the yard was hitting my eyes every little while from people moving infront of it and i just thought i am going to be sick.

In the garden i tossed my cookies(mushrooms+coke+beer=burning gross puke)

everytime i looked up there were these elves doing backflips and laughing. They were only like 3ft tall, what the fuck i said and some drunk girl came and saw me, not knowing i was in magic land throwing up with elves. i told her not to drink beer and that i needed to be alone.

i went into my friends truck and tripped the hardest i ever triped in my life. most intense CEV i have ever seen. It took a pep talk from a fellow shroomer that was drinking to tell me how it was. He asked what i was doing,,,,i said sleeping,, he says theres no way i could sleep after 4.5g's so i should come out and enjoy the evening air. that was all it took to pull me out of the bad trip and put me into a world of people telling me numbers for an hour it was fuking hilarious,,they told me it was 1424 and not to forget after they tell me all these other #'s

This other time i took 5g's over the period of 1.5hrs the mush was only creeping up on me and i just picked up so i dosed like 3 times. it just wasn't happening for me so i decided to make a strong rye 'n' coke. this tasted like crap so i gave it to some bitch,,my friend from above story had champagne,,,,badd badd stuff,,,,,it was funny when the cork flev over 20ft horozontally but when i took a big swig the bubbles were too much for my mushroom filled tummy and it was time to call ralph on the big white phone.

i threw up this foamy/fizzy mushroom chunk stuff for like 5min then i sat there ,,on the floor looking at the mushrooms in the bowl that were looking like the ash in the bottom of fires that fade grey and black and all weird n stuff. i took a breath and for the rest of the night i was completely normal except i knew i wasn't. my ciggies were different, i felt not like drinking or more drugs i was all around ok, not sad i was weirded out about my reality change-over into 4d me and my friends girlfriend figured out our similiar felings. it was so weird,,i should have wanted something but i didn't...also i stayed away from those drunk people,,,,what is with drunk people when your shroomin there so scarry,,yelling and looking at you,,,,this one girl i was comefortable with was ok.

fuk all i gotta say is shit is fucked up and it is all going to get me!!!!!!

--Tom Dogg--

--------------------
These Cubies will fuck you up like a bad accident!!!!

Offlineparaterrestrial
Re: A possable answer to puking [Re: JimiJackRivers]
    #496948 - 12/20/01 02:33 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Well, I can only speak from my experince,

The 2nd and hardest time that I've ever tripped was when I ate 1/16 of an O, then an hour later ate another 1/16. Before I even finished eating the second dose I started trippen hard, then I threw-up and essentially tripped-balls for like 10 hours. However, I didn't eat anything else with them, so the puking experince was generally pleasant.

Since then, I have never had a consistant come-up experince. Sometimes I get really sick for like an hour, to have it go away, and other times, I haven't gotten sick at all. The best results have been when I made tea (earl grey) and had a vitamin C pill (500Mg.).

I hope this helps in some way :)

Happy shrooming.

--------------------
Perception is not reality.

OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

Re: A possable answer to puking *DELETED* [Re: paraterrestrial]
    #497131 - 12/20/01 06:45 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by Roger_irrelevant

Reason for deletion: archive

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

Offlinepharmacopeia

Loc: Canada
Re: A possable answer to puking [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #497680 - 12/21/01 10:31 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

After a certain amount of trips I think your stomach gets used to the crunchy critters inside your stomach. Until then I suggest the following recipe:
Bust out a coffee grinder and some gel caps and make shroom capsules.
Swallow with WATER or like some of my fellow googily heads suggest, juice.
If that still doesn't kick the nausea in the nads try some pepto bismal chewables. Worked wonders for me.
Most of it is in your mind so just RELAX.
-Pharmacopeia

--------------------
W A R N I N G
This signature message for YOU is formulated to GRAB your ATTENTION and.. allow your mind to sink deeper and deeper within itself.. right now.. as your eyes ROOOOOLL over this text you may even notice.. your breathing starts slow down.. and you.. allow yourself to.. become calm and relaxed.. and you'll.. feel drenched in a warm and fuzzy energy.. and every time you read this message, you might.. feel that same warm and buzzing energy getting stronger and thicker..

-
"I had a friend once who told me that the worst mistake that you can make is to think that you are alive, when really you're asleep in life's waiting room." -waking life

OfflineSherlockDrubu
enthusiast
Re: A possable answer to puking [Re: 311Alien]
    #499612 - 12/23/01 10:00 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

>>but on the other hand milk has an alkaline
>>base which may cause the shrooms to
>>lose a little umph, but every time I've
>>done this my trip was barely effected.

How do you know? You might have tripped HARD, but just think what might have been if you DIDN'T drink that milk... it's hard to say the potency wasn't afftected, because the potency always varies...

OfflineSir Tokes-A-Lot
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: San Francisco Bay Area
Re: Puking on the Way Up [Re: babyshroom]
    #501041 - 12/25/01 08:49 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

i dont puke on the way up, but i almost always have mild nausea, no matter what way i ingest em

--------------------

"If god liked midgets, he woulda made 'em come on stilts."- ChemicalMonkey (The Early Years)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Gel Caps, Herb Grinder, Rye Grain

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports