Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Bad Trip. Was about to call 911... Nahh......
    #752311 - 07/17/02 12:58 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Yea for realz, I'm just now like 40 minutes in to recovering and.... damn...

Everything was going fine. Slowly I felt the pressure building. Turns out like my stomac didn't like the mushies. I kinda fought it for a while, this shit was getting bad! Like my ear we're ringin' and shit... I had been listing to Trance (pVd) and had to drop my head phones and stumble over to the sink to puke in a thing my moms got in there that she soaks dishes in. I'm 21 years old, almost 22.. Tonight I thought I almost died from this shit.. As soon as a puked I started to feel better... Drank some milk and a lil' bit more milk.. Ohh yeah I drank some b4 I threw up.. Coats my throat or something.. I didn't really even think of it at the time.. For now it's back to normal. I threw on some happy hardcore cause I'm straight up HAPPY to BE A LIVE HUMAN able to type this shit here and not sum dum foo that had to call 911 cause she shrooommz he ate are expanding in his stomack like some Alice in Wunderland 'ish.. Yea... That was feeling really bad.. I ate this one that was discolored from the bunch... Hehe, uhmm.. Got pics, and could circle the exact one that I feel did me like that.. Dunno though, I also ate spagatti with maybe turkey or chicken as meat, thats probably all that was in my stomack from like 3 to 4 hours before.. Something happened, my stomac rejected it's contents and was doing some weird (almost starting to get painful) (Kinda like pressure in there, but it was squeezing) If that makes sense, if you have any medical knowledge it just might. Who knows, but for now I'm back to whatever..

Latez

Mike

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: Bad Trip. Was about to call 911... Nahh...... [Re: ]
    #752319 - 07/17/02 01:10 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Good to know you didn't call the ambulence... But for more serious drugs you shouldn't rule that option out, even though a trip in the hospital mobile will cost you mad $$$ How much did you take?

OfflinePoopman
Man of Poop
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Bad Trip. Was about to call 911... Nahh...... [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #753897 - 07/17/02 04:29 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Back in the day, my friend called 911 on himself after smoking too much bud. I tried to knock him out and tie him up or something so he wouldn't do it but I was too stoned.

Offlinenezshoo
<--- SOMA

Loc: California
Re: Bad Trip. Was about to call 911... Nahh...... [Re: Poopman]
    #754469 - 07/17/02 08:55 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Man... I would never call 911 why... Why!! do people call 911? If you do enough drugs to die from you deserve you die!

Anonymous

#754961 - 07/18/02 12:19 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I ate about 1.5g maybe 2g.. Dunno, I don't have a scale. It was two and a half medium sized ones. I'm pretty good at avoiding any mental stress/trippin' out. But it was hard to get the thought out of my head that I might have ate a tainted mushroom. I fought off this stomac thing for like 20-30 minutes before I finally puked... Ohh yea.. forgot to mention this last night..

I was like 4 hours in to the trip. I felt like I was comming down a bit. Once that thought hit my mind and my stomac really was getting uncomfortable. I was calmly freaking out about the whole thing and it all started working again. Once I knowticed that it was, ha!, it started to really kick in. Reminded me of an LSD trip. My vision was getting blurry, ears started to ring, and I was sweating like I just got out of the pool. The only thing I thought I could do is puke. And wouldn't you know it.. I started to feel better right away..

I'm glad I didn't have to seek help that night. I'm glad I pumped my own stomac.

Time for 420

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #755034 - 07/18/02 01:46 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

That happened to me before. First time actually. After trying to take my mind off the nausea, I gave in and puked my guts out. After that the trip sort of levelled out. I'd never call 911 though. Best thing to do is just throw up, then drink some water and then lie down and relax.
I think some of my shrooms were a bit "off", but once I got those out of my stomach, things were fine. The rest of the night was a blast.

Offlinenezshoo
<--- SOMA

Loc: California
Re: Bad Trip. Was about to call 911... Nahh...... [Re: Sheepish]
    #755266 - 07/18/02 06:30 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Smoke a bowl!

Anonymous

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: ]
    #755461 - 07/18/02 07:57 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
    #756283 - 07/18/02 01:50 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

lol when i feel like im bout to die on shrooms i just kinda accept it

Offlineindkebr
Loc: Colorado
Re: Bad Trip. Was about to call 911... Nahh...... [Re: LCid]
    #767592 - 07/22/02 02:17 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

First time doing cid (accidentally took 10 hits) all my friends fell asleep, I was tripping my ass off, thinking there is no way it should be lasting this long, so i started to walk to the hospital, thank god one of my friends woke up and noticed I was gone, picked me up...

It was like 10 hours into the trip, and i was peaking, thinking that this can't be normal...

--------------------

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #767884 - 07/22/02 03:59 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

accept it

lol... I never actuially felt like I was going to die - but one time someone mentioned that it looked like I was going to have a heart attack and I think they were fucking with me maybe, but I didnt really care and just accepted that it'll happen sometime... who cares it it happens now.

OfflineL3D
enthusiast
    #788612 - 07/31/02 04:09 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

lol when i feel like im bout to die on shrooms i just kinda accept it

haha i'm the same way. i figure oh well if i die thats that. If i call 911 and i don't die i'll have to deal with a lot of shit.

L3D

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #789740 - 08/01/02 06:00 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Well the first time I tripped, my buddy and me took like 10 g each, out of ignorance, we have never taken any other thing except pot, well we thought we were dying, and our spirits were leaving our bodies, he tried to call 911, but ended up dropping and braking the phone (thank god) after going to hell we went to heaven, and ended up having the best experience in our life, but could have turned up to be a real nightmare if that call went thru.
I guess we hade a guardian angel looking after us, he he

--------------------

OfflineAddict
addict

Re: Bad Trip. Was about to call 911... Nahh...... [Re: nezshoo]
    #792239 - 08/02/02 10:21 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

-----Man... I would never call 911 why... Why!! do people call 911? If you do enough drugs to die from you deserve you die! --------------

You can't die from smoking bud and you cant die from mushrooms no matter how much you eat or smoke unless you eat your weight in shrooms but how is that possible??lol. I've puked from both at times mainly because shrooms bother my stomach and ya it sucks but guess what you get over it and shit happens at times, luckily everytiem i throw up the mush has been in my tummy for at least like 20 mins so i still trip and its great.
I've puked from bud after doing bong hit after bong hit bong hit hehe it just made my stomach generally nervous and I got a bad weed high it happens though so nada to worry about heh just puke and move on thats how I look at it

I'd never call a damn ambulance though heh, I puked my brains out after blowing a bag of dope now that makes you feel like your dieing after puking so much and you may think you oded because you can off that but ill never call 911 ever and imho it takes alot to OD and alot of stupid as well

OfflineJBshroomer
grower
Loc: Oregon
    #792495 - 08/02/02 12:38 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

The last time I ate mush, I had 5 grams P. Semilanceata. Everything seemed "wrong" from the get-go. As I was close to peaking, I thought I was going to die. Then some friends that were tripping also, told me to just "die", and let it flow. After that, I had the best time and experience of my life!

Offlinedickdeadly
rælity

Loc: in my mind
Re: Bad Trip. Was about to call 911... Nahh...... [Re: JBshroomer]
    #793593 - 08/03/02 03:01 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

one time i smoked a lot of weed and i guess i wasnt getting enough oxygen cuz i think i held it in too long and i had dry heaves.... horrible experience, i was DIIIZZZZZYYYYY AS HELL. man that fucking sucked.

--------------------

Character is how you act when you think no one is watching

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports