Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I Shot Andy Warhol
    #4696645 -

I tried to like this movie, I really did, but at the 1 hour and 15 minute point, I decided that there was no way in hell I was watching the last half hour of this movie.

For now on I'll stick to looking at the man's art.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Shot Andy Warhol [Re: it stars saddam]
    #4696649 -

Trash/Heat/Flesh were good, definitely not some remake of an shitty, old TV show

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Andy Warhol Appreciation Thread
( 1 2 all )
appleorange 2,632 20 02/02/08 08:01 PM
by appleorange
* my cat is the next andy warhol (graphic) BrAiN 1,204 14 12/31/07 03:32 PM
by Konyap
* request to those who follow "The Cult of Andy" *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
amorphous 1,310 22 10/09/06 03:14 AM
by Cowgold
* horror movie remakes (hellraiser, halloween...)
( 1 2 all )
nightkrawler 6,228 20 10/28/06 07:54 PM
by Asante
* The Dandy Warhols TrancedShroom 412 12 03/12/09 01:32 AM
by Bridgeburner
* Getting trashed at bars/clubs for ubber cheap? *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
PJDIDDLE 1,546 22 09/17/07 11:54 PM
by moosehead
* TIM BURTON REMAKING ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!!
( 1 2 all )
gofudgeyourself 2,111 24 11/01/08 12:08 PM
by gofudgeyourself
* Tim Burton to remake Alice in Wonderland (2010) C20H25N3O 1,074 16 09/25/08 10:36 AM
by kungpow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
288 topic views. 7 members, 216 guests and 393 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.