Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
does anybody know what physical side effects this has on someone? is it deady ? how seaver is the harm caused from it on a scale min to extremely harmfull , if wondering why im asking plz check my thread in cultivation "magic drink" thx any help is appriciated. peace
Any mold can be a health hazard, depending greatly on how sensitive your immune system is to it. A moldy casing can result in a much greater degree of exposure than say, a piece of moldy cheese from the fridge. Some people could sit there and sniff the shit all day, either way. The only likely scenario of concern would be anaphylaxis, or extreme allergy. . .you should be careful with a tray full of mold, as a sudden large degree of exposure could trigger a sensitivity you didn't even know you had.
Pitch them or otherwise handle them while the problem is small and you'll likely be fine [though some people can have serious allergic reactions to even small exposures, but by this time in life you should have an idea if that's the case]