Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinenonick
Stranger

high acid dose stories
    #4684170 - 09/19/05 09:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

hey everyone,

i have been looking through the internet, and i can't find any information on anyone taking a large dose of lsd.  and by large, i mean at least a gram of pure crystals. 

of course, you can find people who take 1000-3000 micrograms...but a gram is 1,000,000 micrograms..quite a bit more than the trip reports i can find claim to have done.  has anyone ever eaten like an ounce of the stuff?  or more?  how long would you trip for?  would you really turn into a glass of orange juice and die if you fell over because you thought you were being poured out?? :wink:

i am very curious about this, so please post any links you may find for me.

-nonick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemuse_sick
ĤŌĿŶĞЋ0$Ŧ

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Giu La Testa
Re: high acid dose stories [Re: nonick]
    #4684176 - 09/19/05 09:30 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

the best link you will find on this site:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post1287892
and from what i understand, you don't even really come back from a high dose. not all the way

--------------------
:beakedwhale:

Offlinenonick
Stranger

Re: high acid dose stories [Re: muse_sick]
    #4684185 - 09/19/05 09:31 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

hey i'm gettin an access denied message on that thread.

maybe someone can tell me why.

thanks

Invisiblemuse_sick
ĤŌĿŶĞЋ0$Ŧ

Folding@home Statistics
    #4684198 - 09/19/05 09:34 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

oh wait
i think you have to have like 45 posts & be registered a certain amount of time (can't remember exact length) before you can access Other Drug Discussion or "ODD".
well, you've only been regged like 5 days. i guess some waiting is in order.
just remember to check that thread out, when you can. It's by Chinacat72, a mod here who has some fantastic stories about the distribution of LSD and his own "thumbprint" experiences.
one of the finest threads on the board IMO, it's epic in scope as well as in size.

--------------------

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
    #4684202 - 09/19/05 09:35 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

That thread is in a forum that you need to be around a little longer to view. But actually the thread you would be more interested in is this one.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/1427364/page/0/fpart/1/vc/1

--------------------

Invisiblemuse_sick
ĤŌĿŶĞЋ0$Ŧ

Folding@home Statistics
    #4684210 - 09/19/05 09:39 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i checked and the limit is you have to be around 15 days, and have at least 10 posts.

--------------------

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: high acid dose stories [Re: muistrue]
    #4684235 - 09/19/05 09:45 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I was once completely out of control on six strong black gel tabs. I was wandering the streets in only my boxer shorts at 3AM. I was lying face down in the grass on the swell by the side of the rode when a female police officer rode up and stopped to see if I was okay. I was completely spun out of my noggin. I was talking to her in german or what I thought to be german even though I only speak english. She must have thought I had a head injury or something so she called the paramedics. I was so tripped out when they got there that I went with them.

I thought they where either aliens or angels coming to take me to my next life or incarnation. They gave me an IV and all that shit. Once I got to the hospital I thought I recognized all the people there(doctors nurses ect) as people I had known in my previous existance. I soon snapped out of it and realized that I was under age(17) and stuck in the hospital now with no way out except a phone call to the parents. I tried to get up out of the stretcher and make a run for it. Half way down the hall five dude tackeled me and restrained me untill they could put me back on the stretcher and do a five point tie down.

They had no clue what was wrong with me. The did all sorts of tests including and MRI and Catscan. That shit was really weird getting that done while tripping. All in all the visit cost me or my insurance I should say 10K. Thank god I had insurance at the time. My parents now know I do acid aswell as a result. Crazy times. I didn't tell them my parents phone number till I came down the next day though.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Edited by QuantumMeltdown (09/19/05 09:55 PM)

Offlinephi1618
old hand

Re: high acid dose stories [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4684296 - 09/19/05 09:57 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Good story. Did the hospital figure out what was wrong with you? Or did you tell them?

But, that's really not the sort of story he's looking for. Read those Chinacat threads for high dose stories.

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: high acid dose stories [Re: phi1618]
    #4684326 - 09/19/05 10:01 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

they gave me a urine test and the only thing I tested positive for was weed. They didn't do a test for shrooms or cid. So they told my dad they thought I smoked pcp laced weed. I never told them what was up no. I did read china cats stories and they are very nice.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #4684353 - 09/19/05 10:06 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I had no one to guide me on my journey some 15 years ago. I knew nothing about the manufacture or distributionof LSD. I had never heard of 'the family'. I just had a good solid connection where I could buy quality LSD. For the next year and a half I went on a self-guided tour of the psychedelic world.

I didn't buy into all the urban legends and myths about the drug. Going against the advice of everyone who knew me I began to take larger and larger doses. Soon it was not uncommon for me to be ingesting a quarter of a sheet at a time (25 hits) of good quality LSD. I estimate my higher doses were in the range of 5000mcg. This was all done on my own with very little outside knowledge of the drug or its effects (long or short term). In the end it changed me into someone I would never have been otherwise, someone better.

I thought I was a heavy user of LSD until I began to meet people like some of those who have shared stories of "thumbprints". I was humbled by their knowledge and experience. And also a little jealous that I wasn't in the right places to be a part of such experiences. But I had a unique experience of my own in taking such a long strange trip witout any guide but my own psyche. Still, I would've liked to have printed. But not now, those days are behind me.

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
Re: high acid dose stories [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4684393 - 09/19/05 10:13 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

QuantumMeltdown said:
I was once completely out of control on six strong black gel tabs. I was wandering the streets in only my boxer shorts at 3AM. I was lying face down in the grass on the swell by the side of the rode when a female police officer rode up and stopped to see if I was okay. I was completely spun out of my noggin. I was talking to her in german or what I thought to be german even though I only speak english. She must have thought I had a head injury or something so she called the paramedics. I was so tripped out when they got there that I went with them.

I thought they where either aliens or angels coming to take me to my next life or incarnation. They gave me an IV and all that shit. Once I got to the hospital I thought I recognized all the people there(doctors nurses ect) as people I had known in my previous existance. I soon snapped out of it and realized that I was under age(17) and stuck in the hospital now with no way out except a phone call to the parents. I tried to get up out of the stretcher and make a run for it. Half way down the hall five dude tackeled me and restrained me untill they could put me back on the stretcher and do a five point tie down.

They had no clue what was wrong with me. The did all sorts of tests including and MRI and Catscan. That shit was really weird getting that done while tripping. All in all the visit cost me or my insurance I should say 10K. Thank god I had insurance at the time. My parents now know I do acid aswell as a result. Crazy times. I didn't tell them my parents phone number till I came down the next day though.

That's what I'd call a QuantumMeltdown. Trips don't have to be crazy like that at all, they are what you make them. I'm not saying you had a bad experience, that is up for you to decide, but I'm saying eating acid can mean looking at art books, listening to music, and smoking some hash, it doesn't have to be some dangerous Fear and Loathing experience, but it can be if you want it to.

Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
    #4684436 - 09/19/05 10:20 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

At the end of the day, a dose is a dose. A person should take enough to send them as high as they are willing to go, but I don't know if there is a difference between say 4 hits and 10 hits. Some people can get there without taking any drugs. I take my trips seriously and I know the drug itself has taught me that ingesting way too many hits is another sucker's game, it's a dick measuring contest. Take 5 hits and concentrate on singing, listening, and learning, and you'll gain every bit as much wisdom as someone who ate 50 hits. In the end, we all learn the same thing. Keep it safe. This drug is a delicate blessing, not the weights on a bench press.

Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
Re: high acid dose stories [Re: sox24]
    #4684502 - 09/19/05 10:34 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

People who take super high doses often are out to prove themselves and their experiences. It's missing the point because the drug destroys the ego. The people who eat 50 hits take that amount to realize that they shouldn't have. I hate the term mind candy, like the drug is some innocent thing, it's a very serious chemical. You should enjoy yourself when under the influence, but it should never be something you take without planning or without care because it's so mind altering.

Ultimately, wisdom and experience has little or nothing to do with taking drugs. There are wise people and dumb people who do drugs, as well as wise and dumb people who never do them. Grouping people into groups such as wise and dumb is not the correct way to be anyway. It's not a competition, it is the act of life, love, that is important. There are people here who couldn't be more misguided, who will argue with people for days about how right they are. Ultimately everyone will do the right thing, everyone will be good, a hero. People who want to call other people wrong or people who want to say their experience meant more because they injested a non noticable extra amount of a chemical don't know what they are talking about. Listen to the people who openly admit to not knowing what they are talking about, listen to the poeple who are overcome with joy from all of the mystery in the world on a single hit.

OfflineFade_To_Black
Fire It Up

Folding@home Statistics
Re: high acid dose stories [Re: sox24]
    #4684524 - 09/19/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

how much is in a thumbprint? (estimation of course)

--------------------

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
Re: high acid dose stories [Re: Fade_To_Black]
    #4684533 - 09/19/05 10:40 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

several mgs at least ..

the most lsd ive done at one time is about 1.5mg... that was pure insanity, i dunno even wanna know what more than 20mgs is like :argh: ... im not writing any report cause it just wont do the experience any justice... and im lazy... if you wanna know what its like go try it out :grin:

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom