Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Pedicularis Densiflora - Rather nice stuff
    #4670235 - 09/16/05 02:29 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

So I got some Pedicularis Densiflora 15x and ingested it today. Very nice and relaxing. Comparable to benzos, and even had a little bit of the opiate "nod" sensation. Not really euphroic the way opiates are, but it was rewarding to allow myself to drift off a bit, much like opiates have the tendancy to do.

I think it's worth looking further into. Anyone else have any experience with it?

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
Loc: Flag
Re: Pedicularis Densiflora - Rather nice stuff [Re: Twirling]
    #4670241 - 09/16/05 02:31 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

how long does it last? and did you make a tea from it? or how did you consume it?

--------------------

"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "

~Leafing~

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: Pedicularis Densiflora - Rather nice stuff [Re: leafing]
    #4671175 - 09/16/05 07:24 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

It lasted about 2 hours or so, with the typical after effects lasting another hour or so. Just ate a bit of it with with water to wash it down. Nothing fancy.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

OfflineChemical_Bliss
Officer of thelaw...
    #4671640 - 09/16/05 09:40 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I have been wondering if P. Densiflora was worth trying....benzos arent really my thing but opiates are (and are pretty scarce around here). Too bad there was no euphoria....how much did you consume?

--------------------
'divine moments of truth, total and utter cosmic stuff...'
'be here now... i love everybody'

InvisibleNeon
Stranger
Male
    #4673054 - 09/17/05 04:02 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah I've tried this stuff, I don't know why it isn't more popular. Very nice sedation, kills off anger and anxiety like magic. Even the regular dried herb is fairly powerful, half a joint usually does the trick. Tried tea once too, which was even more sedating, tasted funky though.

I've also tried Pedicularis Scrophulariacea 3x extract. It was definitely potent. I got a buzz when I smoked it, first thing that came to my mind was that it felt similiar to my old zoloft medication. It was sedating like densiflora, but it was a much stranger sedation. The difference in effects between the two pedicularis species was much greater than I expected.

Surprisingly the pedicularis herbs are worth using alone, but they also are great in smoking mixtures. I haven't smoked MJ in about six months, been taking a long break. I have yet to try a MJ/pedicularis combo, it should be interesting. The pedicularis may cut down on the anxiety that is sometimes caused by MJ. I think these herbs deserve more research.

InvisibleYoung_but_cool
Stranger
Male

Loc: Old Europe
    #4673176 - 09/17/05 06:13 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah Pedicularis Densiflora is a good sedative. Not so recreational for me, but it's good to have at hand for occational insomnia. I use it as tea, I have not tried the extract.

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: Pedicularis Densiflora - Rather nice stuff [Re: Chemical_Bliss]
    #4673473 - 09/17/05 09:23 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Chemical_Bliss said:
I have been wondering if P. Densiflora was worth trying....benzos arent really my thing but opiates are (and are pretty scarce around here). Too bad there was no euphoria....how much did you consume?

About half a gram of the extract.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder