Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
BRAG!!! Please brag in this thread.
    #4646831 -

I think it's healthy to brag once a week or so about something. I brag much more then that, but I'm a bit of an oddball.

So BRAG!!! Tell us what cool things have happened to you recently, or how fast your car is or whatever, I thought this might be a fun thread.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BRAG!!! Please brag in this post. [Re: theuser]
    #4646834 -

bragging isn't good....how do you even think it its?...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BRAG!!! Please brag in this post. [Re: theuser]
    #4646836 -

My dad played in a band with john lennons son (julian) on tv once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BRAG!!! Please brag in this thread. [Re: theuser]
    #4646840 -

i went party hopping yesterday and didnt get busted by the cops...

i drank over 26 beers through out the entire night...

i got some pussy last night...

thats it for me:cool:


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BRAG!!! Please brag in this post. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4646843 -

^hey where the fuck did that greamlin get in my signature????


MODS!!!! ADMINS!!!! ??????


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BRAG!!! Please brag in this post. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4646853 -

I've gone more than 10 years of smoking the ganja everyday....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BRAG!!! Please brag in this post. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4646857 -

An invention I came up with is going to be market ready, with any luck, in late november. With any more luck some corporation will eat that shit up and make me a millionare.


--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BRAG!!! Please brag in this post. [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #4646859 -

I was once on the front page of a newspaper in a body cast with Mario Andretti in September of 1991.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BRAG!!! Please brag in this post. [Re: RESTLESS]
    #4646869 -

I have 3 patents

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BRAG!!! Please brag in this post. [Re: RESTLESS]
    #4646872 -

I once farted so loud in my sleep, that I woke myself up.

Now thats something you can be proud of. :smile:


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BRAG!!! Please brag in this thread. [Re: theuser]
    #4646879 -

I have a 10 inch pecker.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BRAG!!! Please brag in this thread [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4646883 -

10? dman u got me beat, im 9:(


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BRAG!!! Please brag in this thread [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4646886 -

i just got a bigscreen tv... for free.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BRAG!!! Please brag in this thread [Re: king_cobra]
    #4646889 -

nice:thumbup:


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BRAG!!! Please brag in this thread [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4646894 -

Yeah....9 is fine too....I think length is over rated anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BRAG!!! Please brag in this thread [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4646896 -

:werd:


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BRAG!!! Please brag in this thread [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4646900 -

it's all about girth...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BRAG!!! Please brag in this thread [Re: theuser]
    #4646904 -

I'm debt fucking free!


--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BRAG!!! Please brag in this thread [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4646906 -

o fuck yea, u can be 3 inches but if u a choad bitches gon love u


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BRAG!!! Please brag in this thread [Re: mndfreeze]
    #4646908 -

psst - Your avatar is totally broken.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I created a document, just a collection of Free Software news gopher 332 11 05/09/21 12:05 PM
by twighead
* the Phychotrons Officaly Gonna start using Linux Thread
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 3,740 31 06/06/05 05:47 AM
by MAIA
* 20 Facts About Voting in the USA, More Zen Tricksters, and Ken Babbs Stuff!--Please Move thread C20H25N3O 1,324 4 03/14/05 07:56 PM
by C20H25N3O
* DVD copying software
( 1 2 all )
Redstorm 3,131 31 02/25/06 02:06 PM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* Key mapping software? Druginduced 370 0 07/10/05 04:30 PM
by Druginduced
* Most annoying words to ever defile the english language...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Irradiated_Feces 7,825 64 02/07/05 08:26 PM
by juende
* language relativexistance 650 3 09/16/04 12:09 PM
by Phishgrrl
* Whats everybody up to? (Late night thread, Any topic you choose) *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
THE KRAT BARON 13,381 174 06/25/05 11:54 PM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,603 topic views. 6 members, 12 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.