Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
So I bought a little jap car
    #4643401 -

Went out and bought a little 95 nissan sentra today. I've always had American cars, (Escort, Thunderbird and Sable), but seriously, every single one of them has broken down w/ major problems after 3 or 4 years. So fuck it. From what my mechanic tells me, this little car is incredibly durable and parts are dirt cheap.

And 35 mpg! Plus, its little and I live downtown, so its easy to squeeze into tight parking spots....


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I bought a little jap car [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4643415 -

my first three cars where all fords they all had major problems all the time then i went and bought a honda prelude and i've put over 100,000 miles on it with nothing but minor wear and tear

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I bought a little jap car [Re: lowdominion]
    #4643422 -

Hell yea, my honda has 85,000 miles on...not one major problem yet.


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I bought a little jap car [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4643457 -

I had A Chevy cav 84 that thing was a beast my mom got it from afoaf then she gave to me I drove it all though out high school. Then when I graduated I had a job that was 6 days a week 3 hour round trip. Then one day I sold it and I still see it every now and again on the road and I sold in 2002 for 200 hundred bucks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I bought a little jap car [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4643466 -

Those little cars can amaze you. I have always had luck with foreign cars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I bought a little jap car [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4643508 -

I kept not clicking on this thread becasue I thought it said

"I bought a little cap jar"

and I figured this made no sense, but now it does... :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I bought a little jap car [Re: Boom]
    #4643512 -

My old 94 nissan sentra is still running, my little cousin is driving it now. I loved that car.


--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I bought a little jap car [Re: Boom]
    #4643517 -

F.O.R.D. - Found On Road Dead  :smile:  I don't have a car so you're better off than I am

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I bought a little jap car [Re: Nashbar]
    #4643525 -

I havent had a car for the last two weeks, and I've been freaking out.

I work every day from like, 7-11. Its a 15 minute drive, but a *2* hour bus ride. I've been going crazy....

I need to find out what to do w/ my old car. Its parked on a city street right now picking up tickets. The transmission is shot (only does first gear), 2 back tires are flat, and now, for some reason it doesnt even start.

I wonder if I call the junkyard, they'll just come take it away....


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I bought a little jap car [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4643537 -

i have an 88 nissan sentra, i can always count on that car to get me where i need to go and never need anything other than a new tire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ok, I bought a car today. Zeppelin 944 11 08/07/04 01:22 AM
by Zeppelin
* I'm selling my car!
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 3,631 36 07/08/05 03:11 PM
by spiffo
* should i buy another fucked up car?
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 1,750 24 08/20/05 03:56 PM
by Infrared
* Ever sold your car? Jellric 1,446 16 04/07/04 12:35 PM
by THEBOSS
* selling my car, need advice zorbman 3,883 10 06/09/04 08:56 PM
by Legoulash
* The "Unique cars" thread ToTheSummit 983 9 01/10/05 07:53 PM
by kadakuda
* car companies are fucking theifs! kadakuda 1,640 11 10/07/04 12:38 AM
by kadakuda
* never thought i'd say this, but FUCK thunderbird In(di)go 672 2 08/15/08 07:35 AM
by In(di)go

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
656 topic views. 3 members, 48 guests and 243 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.