Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Herb Grinder, Morning Glory Seeds, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA
Hb rosewood and morning glory trip
    #4637746 - 09/09/05 02:22 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Wow, 10 hb rosewood seeds and about 2 grams of fly saucers from Iamshaman. Amazingly strong experience, as was unlike mushrooms or lsd trips as it peaked near the end of the trip, instead of in the begining. May I note, I am 23 now and many of my psychedelic journys happened when I was much younger. Please do not take psychedelic drugs unless you are older, they are very powerful and you will not grasp the message of the drugs unless you are mature enough to comprehend the meaning of what the drug intended. I say again, do not attempt to take this level of drugs when 17. I took my first lsd experience at 17 and was far too imature to understand what the message was from the drugs. As well, taking mdma at a young age is not advisable. Mdma has been commericialized my electronic music and this is not the setting for where mdma is supposed to be taken. Also mushrooms taken in youth do not give a message. I suppose some of us are mature enough to gain a message at such an early age, and I am amazed that you can. I highly recommend you wait untill you are an adult 21+ before trying any of these extreme psychoactive substances.

I ground up 10 hb rosewood seeds(I bought the hawaiin seeds) in my coffee grinder and encapsulated the material and consumed it. I shortly after in a inpatient gesture, 30 minutes after taking the hb rosewood seeds took about 2 grams of washed flying saucer morning glory seeds. The seeds were consumed at 10 pm last night, and the trip was the most intense at 5-6 am. I experienced no visual hallucinations at first, but trails from light were very strong within 1-2 hours after seeds were consumed. Soon after I felt the need to leave my home. I was still rather sober at this point, I had to somewhat fix my car as some minor issues existed to for a drive. I took a drive to goto the beach, but only bought a soda near the beach and forced myself to turn back home. On my ride back home I engaged in powerful self talk to help set my life straight from some of the troubles I have been having. Shortly after coming home, I continued to theorize on what is going on in my life and what needs to happen. As I attempted to sleep a strange force attacked me and I ended up on the ground, in a postion the muslems use to pray. In all honesty I felt like someone was trying to force me to submit, clenching my heart if I did not submit. On laying on the floor I eventual came to the conclusion that this was for dogs to submit to a force like this. I rose up and grew strong, seeing that the postive force is that of god. I am taking about cristian god as that was what I was taught as a youth. The thoughts that followed were intense, and I now fully understand why we must fight evil even through trillions of dollars of war. I am not trying to be silly when I say the movie star wars seems to be a little bit more then just a movie. It is a philospohy, the darkside vs the good. At this point I was experiencing visual hallucinations if I wasn't strong, I felt as if I grew weak the evil spirts would consume me. My face would start to morph to a evil spirt but I would force it away and remain strong. Any thoughts I had without thinking of god at this point would lead to visual distorions. I was wearing some tv shirt with the devil on it and took it off and threw it away, ashamed that I had purchased a tv shirt with the root of evil on it.

I will no go into more detail then this, but I am now fully commited to jesus and the lord. Some details still need to be worked out of course, but lets just say that last night everything changed for the better. I feel at peace now, with myself and everything around me. Before I was using the dark energy and I was destroying myself. I fell like I am very special and my existence to follow the path of god is a turning point for the world today. Through power and influence, I will ensure that god's message stays with the United States and the world, that not all is lost. I am sorry if , you don't understand why god is necessary, and why such powerful. I now see republicans as right and in particular George Bush junior as a very powerful man sent my god to ensure that America doesn't succome to the darkside. I now see why the drug war must be fought, as these drugs only spread filth, disease, and are used to abused by people of power to do horrible things to people.

More could be said, but doesn't need too. If you are not a believer as I once was and need to understand why things are the way they are, then perhaps you to will need a very intense life changing experience though the use of psychedelic drugs to show you why.

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offline001
Stranger
Re: Hb rosewood and morning glory trip [Re: Fluxburn]
    #4637766 - 09/09/05 02:30 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Also mushrooms taken in youth do not give a message

thats funny, it gave me messages when i was younger, of course, i dont take mushrooms recreationally.

Quote:

As I attempted to sleep a strange force attacked me and I ended up on the ground, in a postion the muslems use to pray.

praise allah

Quote:

but I am now fully commited to jesus and the lord

wow, you had me going there for a minute, but then you had to go and show your true colors. lol.

I will ensure that god's message stays with the United States... I now see republicans as right and in particular George Bush junior as a very powerful man sent my god to ensure that America doesn't succome to the darkside. I now see why the drug war must be fought, as these drugs only spread filth, disease, and are used to abused by people of power to do horrible things to people.

OMFG, lol. damn, if i was a psychedelic spirit, id beat the shit out of you.

i was just about to take some HBWR's, now i dont know i should, i might start praising jesus and licking bush's ass.

edit: i thought trip reports go in another forum....

Edited by 001 (09/09/05 02:32 PM)

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Re: Hb rosewood and morning glory trip [Re: 001]
    #4637821 - 09/09/05 02:44 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

You will understand someday... I am not angry at you for not understanding why. Yes, taking drugs for spirtual reasons vs. recreationally are very different reasons.

--------------------

Invisiblepopnganja420
Ganja Man GoneWild
 User Gallery

Loc: Cloud 9
    #4637858 - 09/09/05 02:56 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I find HBWR to be more of a medicinal thing for me... I use it to control bipolar and schizophrenia.  I have the most philosophical trips on salvia... I just hate it that they are so short.  Like 30min. would be awesome. 

Last night I had a good philisophical journey with mushrooms... kind of similar to yours.  But my good and evil was life and death.  :peace:

--------------------
"... Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything." Genesis

OfflineOpenminded
Dicotyledon

Loc: England.
    #4637880 - 09/09/05 03:00 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

"You will understand someday"

Come on, get down off your high horse.

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Re: Hb rosewood and morning glory trip [Re: Openminded]
    #4637920 - 09/09/05 03:07 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I will not press u then. Have fun with your world, I have fully commited mine.

--------------------

Offline001
Stranger
    #4637956 - 09/09/05 03:14 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

: 001 Sees Flexburn on the news, bombs strapped to chest running into a moslem in order to do "gods work" :

if i had describe everything you said in one word, i would use: myopic.

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Re: Hb rosewood and morning glory trip [Re: 001]
    #4637992 - 09/09/05 03:19 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

well I forgive you actions of seeing me as negative.

--------------------

OfflineGulGen
Old Bird
Male User Gallery

Loc: I live in the Internet
    #4638019 - 09/09/05 03:25 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Fluxburn said:
I fell like I am very special

I couldn't agree more.

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Re: Hb rosewood and morning glory trip [Re: GulGen]
    #4638220 - 09/09/05 04:11 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

hah, well I haven't slept in like 3 days

--------------------

OfflineCandyLand
Stranger
    #4638441 - 09/09/05 05:18 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

The Muslim deal is just taking the Christian on-your-knee's deal a little further. Wouldn't want to stay caught in either position, but they all have their time and place.

"I now fully understand why we must fight evil even through trillions of dollars of war. I am not trying to be silly when I say the movie star wars seems to be a little bit more then just a movie"... I suspect your re-think this. Remember their is fanaticism on both sides, that it takes two to tango, and two wrongs don't make a right.
My advice...get together with best friends, rent "Team America", smoke a few, and watch it!

Edited by CandyLand (09/09/05 05:43 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Herb Grinder, Morning Glory Seeds, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden