Wow, 10 hb rosewood seeds and about 2 grams of fly saucers from Iamshaman. Amazingly strong experience, as was unlike mushrooms or lsd trips as it peaked near the end of the trip, instead of in the begining. May I note, I am 23 now and many of my psychedelic journys happened when I was much younger. Please do not take psychedelic drugs unless you are older, they are very powerful and you will not grasp the message of the drugs unless you are mature enough to comprehend the meaning of what the drug intended. I say again, do not attempt to take this level of drugs when 17. I took my first lsd experience at 17 and was far too imature to understand what the message was from the drugs. As well, taking mdma at a young age is not advisable. Mdma has been commericialized my electronic music and this is not the setting for where mdma is supposed to be taken. Also mushrooms taken in youth do not give a message. I suppose some of us are mature enough to gain a message at such an early age, and I am amazed that you can. I highly recommend you wait untill you are an adult 21+ before trying any of these extreme psychoactive substances.
I ground up 10 hb rosewood seeds(I bought the hawaiin seeds) in my coffee grinder and encapsulated the material and consumed it. I shortly after in a inpatient gesture, 30 minutes after taking the hb rosewood seeds took about 2 grams of washed flying saucer morning glory seeds. The seeds were consumed at 10 pm last night, and the trip was the most intense at 5-6 am. I experienced no visual hallucinations at first, but trails from light were very strong within 1-2 hours after seeds were consumed. Soon after I felt the need to leave my home. I was still rather sober at this point, I had to somewhat fix my car as some minor issues existed to for a drive. I took a drive to goto the beach, but only bought a soda near the beach and forced myself to turn back home. On my ride back home I engaged in powerful self talk to help set my life straight from some of the troubles I have been having. Shortly after coming home, I continued to theorize on what is going on in my life and what needs to happen. As I attempted to sleep a strange force attacked me and I ended up on the ground, in a postion the muslems use to pray. In all honesty I felt like someone was trying to force me to submit, clenching my heart if I did not submit. On laying on the floor I eventual came to the conclusion that this was for dogs to submit to a force like this. I rose up and grew strong, seeing that the postive force is that of god. I am taking about cristian god as that was what I was taught as a youth. The thoughts that followed were intense, and I now fully understand why we must fight evil even through trillions of dollars of war. I am not trying to be silly when I say the movie star wars seems to be a little bit more then just a movie. It is a philospohy, the darkside vs the good. At this point I was experiencing visual hallucinations if I wasn't strong, I felt as if I grew weak the evil spirts would consume me. My face would start to morph to a evil spirt but I would force it away and remain strong. Any thoughts I had without thinking of god at this point would lead to visual distorions. I was wearing some tv shirt with the devil on it and took it off and threw it away, ashamed that I had purchased a tv shirt with the root of evil on it.
I will no go into more detail then this, but I am now fully commited to jesus and the lord. Some details still need to be worked out of course, but lets just say that last night everything changed for the better. I feel at peace now, with myself and everything around me. Before I was using the dark energy and I was destroying myself. I fell like I am very special and my existence to follow the path of god is a turning point for the world today. Through power and influence, I will ensure that god's message stays with the United States and the world, that not all is lost. I am sorry if , you don't understand why god is necessary, and why such powerful. I now see republicans as right and in particular George Bush junior as a very powerful man sent my god to ensure that America doesn't succome to the darkside. I now see why the drug war must be fought, as these drugs only spread filth, disease, and are used to abused by people of power to do horrible things to people.
More could be said, but doesn't need too. If you are not a believer as I once was and need to understand why things are the way they are, then perhaps you to will need a very intense life changing experience though the use of psychedelic drugs to show you why.
-------------------- ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com
|