Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshafty
fungus is urfriend
Male
the lost friend
    #4621765 - 09/05/05 06:57 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

the lost friend; we had/have been friends for about five years. we went through all those first drug experiences together, smoking weed, tripping for the first time(shrooms), all quite memorable times of being wasted. but in the past couple of months he has been reluctant to further the relationship. why you might ask? well it all started to end over one thing, vagina.
i have a girlfriend of about a year now that i meet through him. she was practically his best friend. but as soon as we started dating he became rather stand-offish towards her and sometimes would just be an asshole. she stopped drinking/partying and tried to get me to as well. i never stopped but did taper it back a little. my friend would always tell me to not let her control me. i would always retort with, "i care about her and want to make her happy. i'm not givin up on you but i'm making a compromise. we can still have a good time, just not all the time like before." he would always tell me he understood but i always got the feeling that he just resented me being with her and not having the totally same friendship.
him telling me how wrong it was to be with her went on until a couple months ago. the reason why it stopped is because i didn't see him anymore! pretty much just stopped being there. to say the least it was a big fucking let down to have my best friend just walk out on me. or was it I who walked out on him? but then i found one of his possible reasons for doing so.......he found himself a girlfriend.
to make a long story short about who this girl is i'll just list some things, she was the valedictorian at her high school, never smoked/drank, and my friend has to ask permission to come visit me when i seldom get ahold of him(no joke). he doesn't smoke anymore, he doesn't trip anymore, he doesn't drink anymore, we haven't even talked in a month.
i miss my smokin and trippin buddy. i miss gettin lit as hell and drivin around laughin to the beatles. i feel like i always compromised for him when i changed because i found someone i cared about. i feel like i always left time for "guy time" but now that he's in the situation i was in, he has abondoned me. i really am havin a hard time decyphering all this, trying to figure out if he's just retaliating, or he really doesn't want anything to do with me now because his evil girlfriend brainwashed him into being a whipped son of a bitch who can't go have fun or leave her for one damn minute. i feel like he's being a hypocrite for bitching at me for calming down a little while he's gone completely mormon or some shit.
sorry if this is all mixed up or anything, just been sittin on this for a while and wanted some opinions or related stories. just anything from the outside of my head to listen to.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: the lost friend [Re: shafty]
    #4621767 - 09/05/05 07:01 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

You probably weren't hanging out with him nearly as much as you thought you were, maybe you made time but I doubt it was nearly as much as you made for your girl. So he felt abandoned and now that he has a girl he feels like he should abandon you to sort of be even?

Just a guess.

--------------------
GET MAD SWAG MONEY BIG PIMPIN

Offlinekindkesey
take it further
 User Gallery

Loc: on the bus!!!
Re: the lost friend [Re: Wysefool]
    #4621920 - 09/05/05 10:44 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

in 10-15 years.... you'll really know who your friends are!!

:smile:

--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....

"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: the lost friend [Re: kindkesey]
    #4621959 - 09/05/05 11:15 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I've said before and I'll say it again: Girls are evil.

--------------------
"One attaineth whatever state of being one thinketh about at the last when relinquishing the body, being ever absorbed in the thought thereof." - Sri Krishna to Arjuna, Bhagavad Gita, viii, 6

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub