Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
tattoo in la or oc
    #4621750 - 09/05/05 06:16 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

im lookin for the best place to get tatted either in la or orange county. does anyone in here know a kickass place? please no holes in the wall... i want a really good place.

other than Mr Cartoon that is. hes too expensive right now, im savin him for when i get married and have my wifes face tatted on my left shoulder, and then have him also tat my children on my right shoulder. and my tiger and heavenly dragon image on my leg. all those are high project stuff.

but other than that, wheres the best place to go?

the reason im askin is cause i just got tatted and the bitch did the colors aaallll wrong, its fixable though, thank god. so tomorrow im goin to the other place ive been before and have him fix it. i just dont want another mess up, i was lucky cause it was just the coloring and not the actual design she messed up, but imagine if it were...  :frown:

\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
Re: tattoo in la or oc [Re: eligal]
    #4621757 - 09/05/05 06:29 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

There's some tattoo parlor SOMEwhere in Cali that alot of high-profile celebrities and big-names in Hollywood go to, as I recall from reading in a tattoo magazine, I just can't remember the name. I'll let you know if I find it. But ideally, you would want to visit the magazine/book store, and just buy one of each main-stream tattoo magazine, [there's only about 4 or 5, more or less] and look at the ads that are in Cali, as well as the recommendations and references by the tattoists, tattoees, etc.

Bottom line, whatever you decide to do, is to actually LOOK at the tattooist's portfolio and make SURE that he/she is capable of executing the TYPE of tattoo you're looking for - biomechanical, old-skool, picture-transfers, skulls, animals, faces, etc - and has a successful track record of doing so. Most tattooists will usually "specialize" in something, so do some investigating and be prepared to just look at alot of portfolios before you make the decision of who'll be your skin-decorator.

And if you're on a budget, you may want to keep in mind that most tattoo shops will have a website [especially if they're a good one - there's a tip], so you can save alot of driving-time and gas-money by simply emailing them with your questions, and such.

Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: tattoo in la or oc [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4621939 - 09/05/05 10:56 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub