Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Re: Looting gone wild [Re: bukkake]
    #4606219 -

LOL, I know lots of
Quote:
humanist anarcho-commie


's but I must admit you're the first one of those I know who would call him/herself "bukkake"!

Anyway, I've looted. For necesseties and a few extra bucks as well as a good time and a community building activity.

I've rioted, for political, personal, community, and entertainment reasons.

I've been through horrible natural disasters and they were some of the best times of my life.

My heart goes out to the suffering down there, but tragedies like this also awaken an amazing conciousness and sense of community in people. All this liberal ass bedwetting boohoo is just abstract jibber jabber when you are participating in a revolutionary situation. The concept of theft is retarded because there is no concept of property. Everything got fucked. What's left is rubble. You build yourself some shelter out of the rubble. You get some food out of the rubble. You claim a pair of diamond studs from the rubble. These last things won't do you any immediate good so far as survival goes, but they are pretty, might make a wonderful gift, and if nothing else could possibly be bartered or sold at a latter point. If there are any dumbasses out there protecting stores at gunpoint, they are clinging on to the way things used to be out of a desperate denial of the present. Having been through this though, I bet there aren't that many.

We can sit here as armchair philosopher's and discuss the nuances of theft and looting, but it just isn't applicable. We are still living in the world that they were in a few days ago. That world is lost down there now. It just doesn't exist. That is what is meant by a revolutionary situation. A situation has presented itself where the way things have been is no more. Humans are incredibly adept at functioning in revolutionary situations. Even if it's just to get a tub of beer for your buds, you know what to do and you do it. And if you don't, your bud is the one bringing you a tub of beer.

My thoughts are in solidarity with the real people living out this situation. Good for you. You won't ever be the same again.....


--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looting gone wild [Re: bukkake]
    #4606723 -

what the fuck is a 'humanist anarcho-commie'?

is that PC talk for 'idealistic teenager conflicted by white guilt'?

sure, promote the continued theft by poor people.

but realize it just perpetuates the poverty.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looting gone wild [Re: afoaf]
    #4607263 -

I don't know why you're becoming hysterical. Relax. People find no shame in looting because they live below the poverty line. Whether or not you want to acknowledge this is your own personal choice. I wonder if the people looting even have homes to return to, so just calm down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looting gone wild [Re: bukkake]
    #4607359 -

I've given the idea of looting alot of thought. Not just now but in the past and honestly, its part of my plan for survival if there is ever a situation that would compromise it. I would take things only of nesecity. Food, water, drugs ie: painkillers, aniseptic, things for first aid. Maybe a gun...what if I have to defend myself. However I'd be trying to save other people as well.

But and call me a theif if you like, I can also understand why people may be stealing other things. You have to understand, that everything in stores will go bad or be destroyed anyways at this point, NO is basically going to be unihabitable for months. Now think about if you have NOTHING and most of these people have nothing now. No home, no clothes, no possesions, maybe no family. They are wet, so they steal clothes, maybe not just for themselves but for others. Maybe they are thinking about the fact that they will have to eventually rebuild their lives, so they are stealing things of value (and yes, this is stealing, unless they see it float by them in which case finders keepers) but they are taking things they can later sell, this is part of surviving, they are thinking of the future. All of this stuff would go to waste anyways.

I think that in NO because everything is going to be destroyed if another levy breaks, then go ahead, take what you can and need. In Mississippi, looting nesesities is fine, stealing maybe not so much, because maybe some of that stuff could be recovered.


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looting gone wild [Re: bukkake]
    #4607452 -

I don't see anyone being hysterical.

Maybe that's just what you say when you don't
have a valid leg to stand on.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I tend to say jibbers instead of joints.
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,933 20 06/28/06 04:05 PM
by BamaBoomer
* Revolutionary bands?
( 1 2 all )
awesomebastard 2,436 22 02/28/08 07:54 PM
by x2and2makes5
* The Wild Things - "A.C.I.D." (mp3) LearyfanS 2,566 3 01/27/05 06:09 AM
by AislingGheal
* HELP ME!!!! Revolutionary idea
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
nogods 9,549 154 04/06/08 02:54 PM
by EntheogenicPeace
* What's a little petty theft among friends?
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 5,272 42 09/19/06 05:58 PM
by rod
* Petty thefts on campus. *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
PJDIDDLE 2,755 25 08/31/07 06:06 PM
by makaveli8x8
* Anti-Theft Lunch Bag - What a good idea! veggieM 863 5 09/21/08 07:38 PM
by UnholyChild666
* . LayYouIn 888 4 02/25/07 12:34 AM
by mikemushroom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,889 topic views. 7 members, 26 guests and 139 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.