Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTysonTomko
Stranger
So im at College and dont really Like it. What are my options?
    #4587835 - 08/27/05 03:44 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

im at college and i dont like it so far. i just came today but my roommates i do not like. I really dont like most people i met so far like i dont think i even met 1 person i like yet. I mean i understand its my first day but im really just not enjoying myself.

Im gonna give it some more time for sure. but if i still dont like it after a month or so what can i do? Can i transfer to Community College near my house? I dont want to waste my parents money though so is there anything i can do if i really dont like it? cause i dont want to spend a year at a college that im not having fun or anything at. I kind of want to just stick around my town and live at home or get an apartment and have a job and go to community college.

I need some advice. I mean i totally understand that its the first day and i might end up liking college a lot but so far i havent and i am worried. I need to know what my options are if i really dont like it after giving it a month or so.

Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebukkake
Male

Loc: Classified
Re: So im at College and dont really Like it. What are my options? [Re: TysonTomko]
    #4587838 - 08/27/05 03:44 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Aren't you from NJ? Damn shame we can't go to college together.

OfflineLicense_to_Chill
Stranger
Male

Re: So im at College and dont really Like it. What are my options? [Re: bukkake]
    #4587842 - 08/27/05 03:45 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Go to a Vocational School. Univerisities are overrated anyway. You can get a AS. Degree, and still earn a good amount of money.

--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

Re: So im at College and dont really Like it. What are my options? [Re: TysonTomko]
    #4587847 - 08/27/05 03:47 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4587849 - 08/27/05 03:47 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It's college. Fuck friends, do your homework, get good grades, get a degree, make lots of money.

--------------------

OfflineFL_accciD
Jack's Paranoia
Male

Loc: midwest
Re: So im at College and dont really Like it. What are my options? [Re: TheDude]
    #4587857 - 08/27/05 03:50 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i go to a community college, and work, got a nice apartment.
im liking my situation, i recommend it to others.

and i agree that universities are overrated...at least for taking care of generals.
im going for two years here at a fairly respectable community college, and im only gonna have like 8000 dollars of debt after im done.
i may go on to a 4 year, but im not sure.

--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -

Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: FL_accciD]
    #4587863 - 08/27/05 03:52 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: So im at College and dont really Like it. What are my options? [Re: dr_gonz]
    #4587869 - 08/27/05 03:54 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I need a pass for that page.

--------------------

Invisiblebukkake
Male

Loc: Classified
Re: So im at College and dont really Like it. What are my options? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4587878 - 08/27/05 03:57 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Kazaa Lite.

That's a good reason to go to a university. Dumb drunk whores everywhere.

OfflineTysonTomko
Stranger
Re: So im at College and dont really Like it. What are my options? [Re: FL_accciD]
    #4587887 - 08/27/05 03:58 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

FL_accciD said:

and i agree that universities are overrated...at least for taking care of generals.
im going for two years here at a fairly respectable community college, and im only gonna have like 8000 dollars of debt after im done.

yea if i dont stay here thats what im doing

But you guys arent answering my question. Can u just leave school and transfer your classes and not be out loads of money? Cause i dont want to fuck over my parents

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4587898 - 08/27/05 04:00 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I doubt it. I assume you live in the dorms?

--------------------

OfflineFL_accciD
Jack's Paranoia
Male

Loc: midwest
    #4587916 - 08/27/05 04:03 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TysonTomko said:
Quote:

FL_accciD said:

yea if i dont stay here thats what im doing

But you guys arent answering my question. Can u just leave school and transfer your classes and not be out loads of money? Cause i dont want to fuck over my parents

that is something YOU have to look into dude. it tends to be different depending on schools, tranfer policies, class dropping policies. personally i can drop a class up to two weeks in and get a refund..after that im fucked. i dont think im dropping any though.

go talk to someone who can explain it to you, student aid of some sort or something.

--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -

Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: TysonTomko]
    #4587927 - 08/27/05 04:06 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Loc: That Way
    #4587953 - 08/27/05 04:13 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

college aint about frinds and shit its about higher education. learn all you can while your there and make yourself a better person.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #4587954 - 08/27/05 04:13 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

you've been there like, a day.

Chill out....

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

Re: So im at College and dont really Like it. What are my options? [Re: TheDude]
    #4587990 - 08/27/05 04:24 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TheDude said:

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4587993 - 08/27/05 04:27 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TheDude said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

--------------------

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
Re: So im at College and dont really Like it. What are my options? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4588014 - 08/27/05 04:35 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

and anyway not everywhere is fun... fun is not such an imapartive to life...

and as soon as you realize that you can really start to learn about life
staying home with my and dad is just biding your time... go out and explore!

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #4588018 - 08/27/05 04:37 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I've been going to college for a week, I live off campus. I fucking hate it. I gotta get blowed everyday in order to get through the day.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineTysonTomko
Stranger
Re: So im at College and dont really Like it. What are my options? [Re: dr_gonz]
    #4588032 - 08/27/05 04:47 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

drgonz said:
Quote:

TysonTomko said:

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST dude, is this the first time you're out of mommy and daddys lil nest back home?? Grow a pair of fuckin balls and experience life on your own for once. It's your first day. You will meet plenty of new people, some you will like and some you won't. Give it some time. Don't fucking retreat after one day. fuck

And yes, if you transfer out of the school, your parents will lose their house. So don't do it.

u really have no idea the shit i went through and i assure that this aint nearly the first time without my parents. And what one day bullshit? it better to think ahead and consider the options rather then just making uninform decision

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies